Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Happy Tuesday! I'm still battling pneumonia. I was in the market for five minutes yesterday and had to take a two hour nap to recover, it's crazy how it zaps your energy. On the bright side, time in bed means loads of lovely binge watching. Finally watched Sherlock and am almost finished with season one of Grimm. There may have been a few episodes of Atlantis in the mix as well. Now, I just have to remember everything else I've been forgetting to watch...
    Feel better soon. It's no fun being sick but at least you're able to enjoy a few shows.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Happy Tuesday! I'm still battling pneumonia. I was in the market for five minutes yesterday and had to take a two hour nap to recover, it's crazy how it zaps your energy. On the bright side, time in bed means loads of lovely binge watching. Finally watched Sherlock and am almost finished with season one of Grimm. There may have been a few episodes of Atlantis in the mix as well. Now, I just have to remember everything else I've been forgetting to watch...
      Ack! I hope you get better soon, being sick is no fun. But hey, at least you can catch up on all the shows in your watching queue!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Happy Saturday! We have 60 degree temps here, can't believe I have the windows open in January...I love it!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Happy Saturday! We have 60 degree temps here, can't believe I have the windows open in January...I love it!
              We're out of the freeze zone and back into the mid-to-low 40s (normal for here at this time), and I couldn't be happier! My hands certainly are...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

We're out of the freeze zone and back into the mid-to-low 40s (normal for here at this time), and I couldn't be happier! My hands certainly are...
                I know what you mean. My hands haven't cracked at all this winter. Of course with the nearly 20 degree drop expected this week in Ohio, I may by in trouble this weekend.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  I know what you mean. My hands haven't cracked at all this winter. Of course with the nearly 20 degree drop expected this week in Ohio, I may by in trouble this weekend.
                  I thought I was the only one with hand problems in the winter. Unfortunately, I've already gone through a tube of steroid cream.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    *shudders*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I thought I was the only one with hand problems in the winter. Unfortunately, I've already gone through a tube of steroid cream.
                    *shudders some more*

Of course, I suppose it could be worse. I could still be in Southern California, where LA is drowning in the storm of the decade, apparently.

Comment

Challenge #122
                      Collage

JadedWraith

slizzie

sigpic
                      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #123

This week is a "no see or no eyes" challenge. Your artwork must include a face with either the eyes closed, or the face below the eyes. No open eyes at all.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday January 30th.
                        sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

Life's been busy the last two months! Granted, most of my spare time was spent finishing my first semester of college which actually took me a year and a half to finish watching Timeless and Rogue One, but I digress.

Hope everyone's doing well. We just had that squall line move through last night that caused all those tornadoes in MS and GA. We had a waterspout-turned-tornado a few miles south of us but it weakened and moved faster than they expected through the area. The cat did not like having to spend the night inside but we're good.

Comment

ShipperWriter lives!

*throws confetti*

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              *pops in*

Life's been busy the last two months! Granted, most of my spare time was spent finishing my first semester of college which actually took me a year and a half to finish watching Timeless and Rogue One, but I digress.

Hope everyone's doing well. We just had that squall line move through last night that caused all those tornadoes in MS and GA. We had a waterspout-turned-tornado a few miles south of us but it weakened and moved faster than they expected through the area. The cat did not like having to spend the night inside but we're good.
                              Hiya! Long time, no see! Glad to hear everything is going well for you! (even if the cat is grumpy, LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                ShipperWriter lives!

*throws confetti*

Thanks for the virtual confetti! Less messy than the real stuff!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hiya! Long time, no see! Glad to hear everything is going well for you! (even if the cat is grumpy, LOL!)
                                Except for the seasonally long writer's block, yeah, everything's good!

Comment

Working...
                                X