Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I thought I was the only one with hand problems in the winter. Unfortunately, I've already gone through a tube of steroid cream.
    I blame my mom. She's the only other person in the family with the problem. Never tried any kind of steroid cream. I usually use that working hands stuff you see advertised on tv.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*shudders*

Of course, I suppose it could be worse. I could still be in Southern California, where LA is drowning in the storm of the decade, apparently.

*Breaks out the winter coat again*

From what I've seen on the news, it doesn't look good down there.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *pops in*

Life's been busy the last two months! Granted, most of my spare time was spent finishing my first semester of college which actually took me a year and a half to finish watching Timeless and Rogue One, but I digress.

Hope everyone's doing well. We just had that squall line move through last night that caused all those tornadoes in MS and GA. We had a waterspout-turned-tornado a few miles south of us but it weakened and moved faster than they expected through the area. The cat did not like having to spend the night inside but we're good.
    She has returned.

Welcome back, SW. Sounds like you've been very busy and in need of starting a life jacket business with any of SK's buddies still in Southern California.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Except for the seasonally long writer's block, yeah, everything's good!
      You mean perpetual writer's block, right?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      I blame my mom. She's the only other person in the family with the problem. Never tried any kind of steroid cream. I usually use that working hands stuff you see advertised on tv.
      I normally use Neutrogena Hand Cream, and when things get really bad, I do spot treatments with vitamin E oil. Just get the liquid gelcaps, pierce 'em with a clean needle, squeeze the good stuff out and massage it into the skin. Then follow up with the hand cream.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Welcome back, SW. Sounds like you've been very busy and in need of starting a life jacket business with any of SK's buddies still in Southern California.
      Heh, looks more like they need life rafts down there!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It sure is fluffy inside my cuddly-wuddly onesie.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            I normally use Neutrogena Hand Cream, and when things get really bad, I do spot treatments with vitamin E oil. Just get the liquid gelcaps, pierce 'em with a clean needle, squeeze the good stuff out and massage it into the skin. Then follow up with the hand cream.

Heh, looks more like they need life rafts down there!
            I'll have to check into that.

That works as well.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              It sure is fluffy inside my cuddly-wuddly onesie.
              Now THAT's fluffy!

Comment

Happy Friday, TGIF. A fluffy onesie sounds heavenly. I'm digging through my closet in vain for real winter clothes (not southern winter clothes). Heading to NYC and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna freeze, lol.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Happy Friday, TGIF. A fluffy onesie sounds heavenly. I'm digging through my closet in vain for real winter clothes (not southern winter clothes). Heading to NYC and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna freeze, lol.
                  Eeek! Have a great trip and stay warm!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Hope you're all enjoying this Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Challenge #123

****This challenge has been extended for a week!****

This week is a "no see or no eyes" challenge. Your artwork must include a face with either the eyes closed, or the face below the eyes. No open eyes at all.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday January 30th February 6th.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

More like flu-monday...

Fallen victim to the epidemic -- great time too, was supposed to work on an important template this week. I can only imagine my colleagues in a frenzy, cause truth be told, I'm actually the only full-time designer in the house.

Comment

More like flu-monday...

Fallen victim to the epidemic -- great time too, was supposed to work on an important template this week. I can only imagine my colleagues in a frenzy, cause truth be told, I'm actually the only full-time designer in the house.
                            Sorry to hear that. Mr. SR and I have passed a cold back and forth lately. The runny nose is the worst part. Feel better soon.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Should be back up and running by tomorrow. Feeling a lot better today than any of the previous days. Although, still have a aching throat but I have lemon tea and honey for that -- and when I say lemon tea and honey, it's more like honey and lemon tea.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Should be back up and running by tomorrow. Feeling a lot better today than any of the previous days. Although, still have a aching throat but I have lemon tea and honey for that -- and when I say lemon tea and honey, it's more like honey and lemon tea.
                                Would you like some tea with your honey?

Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X