Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Advent Pic brought to us by JadedWraith
    sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Gah, feeling like crap -- and no snow makes me very unhappy.

Why does it always rain in Belgium?

The feeling-like-crap-part is due to the side effects of my ADD medication I started taking two weeks ago. Might finish my workday at home today... cause damn... I'm woozy.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I think I'm the only person who doesn't like the movie Elf.
        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        No you're not. Mr. SR and I don't like that movie and find everything Will Ferrell does unfunny. I guess we just don't get his humor.
        Same here. I think his stuff is boring. *shrugs*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Saw Rogue One today and loved it. In fact the audience applauded at the end which never happens here. We found it a perfect set up and the missing piece before the original.
        Sounds good! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing it.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Today's Advent Pic is thanks to Grace.
          sigpic

Comment

Carrie Fisher was in our thoughts tonight, so when we stumbled across the Star Wars Holiday Special on YouTube we had to watch. It was like a train wreck, so bad, but we couldn't turn away. Most of the show, the original trilogy characters (whom I love and adore) were nowhere to be seen, so I'm not knocking them, though the writers/directors (I had to look it up, there was more than one) may have abused them a bit. If you come across it, no. Just, no. And if you've already seen it or talked about it here, forgive me for reminding you.

The news on Carrie is sounding better, I hope she has a smooth and speedy recovery. Scary stuff.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              I've heard very mixed reviews myself. And like you, I'm going to wait until the crowds settle down. I don't like crowds.
              Great minds think alike.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                The news on Carrie is sounding better, I hope she has a smooth and speedy recovery. Scary stuff.
                From what I can gather she was without oxygen for about 10 minutes before they were able to take her to the emergency room -- you can forego that smooth and speedy recovery in such case. I'm hoping she recovers from this ordeal. All I'm asking for the end of 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  From what I can gather she was without oxygen for about 10 minutes before they were able to take her to the emergency room -- you can forego that smooth and speedy recovery in such case. I'm hoping she recovers from this ordeal. All I'm asking for the end of 2016.
                  Ugh, I missed that last night. That doesn't sound good.

I'm watching A New Hope now. Wanted to get it in before we go see Rogue One on Monday. Glad to see you liked it SR, I can't wait to see it.

Merry Christmas Eve, all!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and Happy Christmas Eve!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    The last I heard was that she's still on a ventilator. This is definitely going to take some time, but hopefully it will end with an excellent recovery.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Christmas Eve! Mine is spent watching movies, and reading. As per usual. My parents are coming over for brunch tomorrow.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Enjoy your evening.

I'm playing a game, and listen to the film that my sister's watching. I already know how it's going to end -- silly christmas films.

Comment

Our last Advent Pic comes to us from Copter. Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                              sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X