No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hope you all had a great Christmas!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No no no no...nooooo. 2016 has officially broken my heart.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

We only got a little Christmas snow. Yesterday was sale chocolate day.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            No no no no...nooooo. 2016 has officially broken my heart.
            Darth Vader can choke it to death, you mean.

I have to admit, I kinda knew it wasn't going to end well, though a glimmer of hope remained. Nevertheless, our Princess and General is one with the Force.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Instead of mourning their death, celebrate their life. *dab eyes and repeat as needed*

I may be stuck on this mantra for a while, but I'll get there. What a tough year. Love, hugs and hot cocoa to all.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                Instead of mourning their death, celebrate their life. *dab eyes and repeat as needed*
                Hence why we watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens last night.
                And perhaps in the coming days Singing In The Rain will follow (which I have seen more times than I can count really).
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Hope you're all having a Fluffy Thursday!

And just remember, three more days until 2017. May it be better.

Comment

Best wishes for 2017!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Hence why we watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens last night.
                      And perhaps in the coming days Singing In The Rain will follow (which I have seen more times than I can count really).
                      My first memory of Debbie Reynolds was her singing "Tammy." Lovely song. And of course, Singing in the Rain is a delight.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Happy Pretty Friday. Ready to toast in the New Year.

A toast.JPG
                          sigpic

Comment

I just saw that the Turner Classic Movies channel is having an all day Debbie Reynolds marathon on Jan 27. Can't wait.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Merry Saturday! Why am I Bigfoot?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X