No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Damn you, Arizona!! Anyway... I went to a Winter Solstice event tonight. It was pretty fun.
    Cool!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Spent the entire weekend at the local cinema, entertaining visitors dressed up as Star Wars character and of course went and see the film. Was fun - tired now... less cool.
    That does sound like fun!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Haven't seen the new Star Wars... yet. Hope to see it soon.
    Same here. Would like to see it but haven't yet.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

December 22nd advent is made by bailey1ak
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        That does sound like fun!
        It sure was - my soar muscles don't agree though.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Secret Santa gifts are going out today! Check your PM's later today!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, at least one Secret Santa gift will be on time.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              It sure was - my soar muscles don't agree though.
              LOL!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I Have Not Been Around Lately. I've Been Very Busy with Work Plus I've Been Literally Binge-Reading The Shannara Series. with The TV Show Starting on Jan 5th on MTV

Comment

I have to work until thursday 4pm so no holidays for me, just a longer weekend.

Comment

Too much weather is happening at my house, so I am staying in with Downton Abbey, various, and lots of books.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

December 23rd advent made by me, copter
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, what's the name of the font you used for the date?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

December 24th advent made by Rinkrat
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and a Merry Christmas Eve to all!

Comment

December 25th advent is made by MSusy

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X