X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCH View Post
    Todd Pet
    PM you but great read. Very funny.

Hum wonder if these three have quite realized what an unstoppable force the Todd Thunk and Appreciation thread and WDC thread, are once we get going.....

MCH
    They probably won't know what hit them! At least they'll die happy - of exhaustion!!

Laura Dove
    Loved this reminds you that yes Todd is alone without his hive brother's but so is Teyla, she left her people because she saw an opportunity to protect her people.
    It's a lonely road they both walk, and they can never go back to the time before they where with their people. Thank you for sharing, a iittle bittersweet story, just like the dark chocolate I've been eating.
    That's a great description... Laura Dove's story is lovely, poignant and beautifully written, I'd highly recommend it.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I know of better things!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        I know of better things!
        ???
        Than what?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Todd Pet

PM you but great read. Very funny.

Hum wonder if these three have quite realized what an unstoppable force the Todd Thunk and Appreciation thread and WDC thread, are once we get going.....

Laura Dove

Loved this reminds you that yes Todd is alone without his hive brother's but so is Teyla, she left her people because she saw an opportunity to protect her people.

It's a lonely road they both walk, and they can never go back to the time before they where with their people. Thank you for sharing, a little bittersweet story, just like the dark chocolate I've been eating.

MCH
          I kind of only looked sideways at this, but is this a reference to the end. I'll read it closer if it isn't, but if it is I want to wait.
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
            I kind of only looked sideways at this, but is this a reference to the end. I'll read it closer if it isn't, but if it is I want to wait.
            Yes, Laura Dove's story has a spoiler warning for EatG.
            Once you've seen the ep, though, it's well worth the read. I haven't seen the ep but don't mind spoilers as I often have a diffeent take on it once I've seen it for myself anyway.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Yes, Laura Dove's story has a spoiler warning for EatG.Once you've seen the ep, though, it's well worth the read. I haven't seen the ep but don't mind spoilers as I often have a diffeent take on it once I've seen it for myself anyway.

So they were discussing Laura's story up there about the ending of the last ep? Glad I didn't read too close although I did get some of it.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so happy you guys liked the icons and thanks for all the green! ^_^ They'll be more in future days. I'm currently in the process of getting my own apartment which means I can not spend my money on anything. So, instead of going out, I'll be at home wasting my time on the computer <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
                  I'm so happy you guys liked the icons and thanks for all the green! ^_^ They'll be more in future days. I'm currently in the process of getting my own apartment which means I can not spend my money on anything. So, instead of going out, I'll be at home wasting my time on the computer <3

Well, there's a party over at Steve's hive tonight and TP stole a dart for pick up so you are good to go. *shhh, don't let the commander hear though*
                  sigpic

Comment

secret message stuff in TP's best party down outfit:

Ya know, I'm looking at your sig and wondering if that's just what the commander is going to be saying tonight when his hive is empty and everyone is over at Steve's. LOL Maybe we'll have to sneak back over and keep him company. *evil, wicked grin*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                      secret message stuff in TP's best party down outfit:

Ya know, I'm looking at your sig and wondering if that's just what the commander is going to be saying tonight when his hive is empty and everyone is over at Steve's. LOL Maybe we'll have to sneak back over and keep him company. *evil, wicked grin*
                      Too late - he's decided that if he can't beat 'em he's going to join 'em. He's already on his way!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
                        *falls over giggling* We're "energy efficient"!!!!

Oh, here are my presents for everyone! I'm a little rusty with icon making but I was inspired!
                        http://community.livejournal.com/mint_dust/9910.html
                        Thankyou so much for the icons, the Todd ones are really beautiful
                        Unfortunately, all I can give you in return is green stuff

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Someone on this thread once wondered what Todd & Co would think of us thunkers... well I've just posted an irreverant (and I hope, funny) fanfic - my take on what Todd, Steve and Kenny might think of their thunkers...
                        The link is the usual:
                        www.fanfiction.net/~toddspet
                        and the story is titled "You May Thunk Now"
                        I offer it for your delictation and amusment and hope that you like it. It's only about 1,000 words, quick coffee time read. Please leave a review on the site or PM me - I'd love to know what you think.
                        Ta
                        I've already told Todd's Pet, how wonderful this little story is! I loved it so much, it's definitely something to cheer you up no matter how bad your day's going Thankyou for writing it! You have an amazing talent
                        sigpic
                        Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                          I've already told Todd's Pet, how wonderful this little story is! I loved it so much, it's definitely something to cheer you up no matter how bad your day's going Thankyou for writing it! You have an amazing talent
                          Thank you so much - I'm just pleased to be able to spread a little happiness - and all those pretty love-struck Wraith you've given me there are more than reward enough for me... come to Mama, boys!
                          sigpic

Comment

So, while I haven't been on this thread (or Gateworld in general for that matter) for a while, I felt the need to get back on to share a correspondence between my Stargate-loving Aunt Kathy and I:

She sent me some pictures from our Christmas Day Polar Bear Plunge, and I responded back with: "Oh, dear Todd. I look nothing like myself in those pictures. Except the last one. That's pretty Juliana right there. Thanks for sending them."

So, she writes me back with:

Dear Juliana,

Todd sent us the following email via WraithMail.

Dear Juliana ,

I and my fellow Wraith enjoyed the beachwear pictures sent to us by a human named Tom. He has informed me that you do not think you look like yourself. On the contrary, I believe you look exactly like yourself - young, beautiful, and with the rest of your life ahead of you. However short that may be when my fellow Wraith and I conquer your puny planet. Your affection for me will not save you when that time comes, but I'm enjoying your Todd-obsession in the meantime. Until we take over your planet I remain,

Yours hungrily,
                            Todd

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
                            Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
                            Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
                              So, while I haven't been on this thread (or Gateworld in general for that matter) for a while, I felt the need to get back on to share a correspondence between my Stargate-loving Aunt Kathy and I:

She sent me some pictures from our Christmas Day Polar Bear Plunge, and I responded back with: "Oh, dear Todd. I look nothing like myself in those pictures. Except the last one. That's pretty Juliana right there. Thanks for sending them."

So, she writes me back with:

Dear Juliana,

Todd sent us the following email via WraithMail.

Dear Juliana ,

I and my fellow Wraith enjoyed the beachwear pictures sent to us by a human named Tom. He has informed me that you do not think you look like yourself. On the contrary, I believe you look exactly like yourself - young, beautiful, and with the rest of your life ahead of you. However short that may be when my fellow Wraith and I conquer your puny planet. Your affection for me will not save you when that time comes, but I'm enjoying your Todd-obsession in the meantime. Until we take over your planet I remain,

Yours hungrily,
                              Todd

Happy 2009, Raeth! And don't worry - Pegasus is a long way away!
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy new year to all Todd lovers!

I wanted to thank you MCH and Todd's Pet for your compliments about my fic. And yes, it contains spoilers for the ending of EATG, so it's better leaving out details. Let's just say I was very unhappy with 3 points in particular (regarding the general situation, Teyla and Todd), so I had to write something about it. I thought I could bring those three points together in a single story not actually to change them, but at least to cast somewhat more positive (IMO) light on them.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                I know of better things!
                                Than Todd? I don't!
                                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X