No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick banner (it's animated). I couldn't think of any text to put on it.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
    So what did you girls think of Vegas and:

Spoiler:
    Todd being delirious. I'm honestly tempted to write a book of poetry of things he may have said
    Spoiler:
    AU-Todd's scene is sad, but the way he's treated isn't really a surprise.

Todd reciting poetry is funny, though.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 January 2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      A quick Todd banner (it's animated). I couldn't think of any text to put on it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      AU-Todd's scene is sad, but his treatment wasn't really a surprise.

Todd reciting poetry is funny, though.
      Love the animated banner!! As to the show
      Spoiler:
      I found this ep depressing. I don't know if it was the show, that it's the next to the last show, or both! I love the romantic book of poetry idea for poor doomed Todd, BizS. I just wanted to clunk those people over the head and let him out and hug him!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

A quick banner (it's animated). I couldn't think of any text to put on it.

Spoiler:
        That's amazing! Would it be ok if I used it in my signature?

Comment

Finally! We can talk about Vegas! Even if it is in spoilers. I watched the unauthorized ones on the computer, but I still watched and recorded the episode.
          Spoiler:
          Todd's performance literally makes my chest hurt, the proverbial "heartache". The first time I saw it, it brought tears to my eyes. The poetry is funny, especially when Rodney says, "This one fancies himself a poet....not good." lol But it's also beautiful too. And no matter how many times I watch it, I get a shiver from Todd's steamy-breathed "John Sheppard". (So their body temps *are* warm! I always thought their temp would be on the cooler side.) Oh! Does anybody know what the first words are out of Todd's mouth? Right before he says "Busy busy busy..." I still can't understand it. Thx.

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
            Finally! We can talk about Vegas! Even if it is in spoilers. I watched the unauthorized ones on the computer, but I still watched and recorded the episode.
            Spoiler:
            Todd's performance literally makes my chest hurt, the proverbial "heartache". The first time I saw it, it brought tears to my eyes. The poetry is funny, especially when Rodney says, "This one fancies himself a poet....not good." lol But it's also beautiful too. And no matter how many times I watch it, I get a shiver from Todd's steamy-breathed "John Sheppard". (So their body temps *are* warm! I always thought their temp would be on the cooler side.) Oh! Does anybody know what the first words are out of Todd's mouth? Right before he says "Busy busy busy..." I still can't understand it. Thx.

mfw
            Here you go MFW.
            Spoiler:
            http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wi...%22_Transcript

MCKAY
            You mean feed on humans? That's just what they are. We're just…cattle to them.
            TODD
            Fish in a pond. Busy, busy. Lots to do, here and there.
            MCKAY
            This one fancies himself a bit of a poet…not good.
            TODD
            Dry as a desert outside. No place to go.
            MCKAY
            He's also delirious from starvation.
            TODD
            Eat up! Get stronger! Think, and hope. Think…and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence.
            [He focuses on Sheppard as he talks.]

SHEPPARD
            Didn't you get anything from him?
            MCKAY
            Nothing. And believe me we've tried…everything.
            TODD
            Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Darkness all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending.
            (he gets closer to the wall in front of Sheppard)
            I know the future. Come inside…I'll show you…your destiny, John Sheppard!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
              That's amazing! Would it be ok if I used it in my signature?
              GW doesn't allow animated signatures.

Spoiler:
              One more. I know, I forgot to erase the sci-fi logo.

Spoiler:

mfw
              Spoiler:
              He says, "fish in a pond, busy, busy."

Comment

Really? That blows.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  One more. I know, I forgot to erase the sci-fi logo.

Spoiler:
                  He says, "fish in a pond, busy, busy."
                  Lol - thank you. I never would have figured that out. Well, until they posted the transcript.

mfw

Comment

Lol - thank you. I never would have figured that out. Well, until they posted the transcript.

mfw
                    MFW, if you'll go back to my post, I posted the address to the transcript in my spoiler.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                      MFW, if you'll go back to my post, I posted the address to the transcript in my spoiler.
                      Holy hell they got that up fast! Thanks, SW, sorry I completely missed your post the first time!

mfw

Comment

Holy hell they got that up fast! Thanks, SW, sorry I completely missed your post the first time!

mfw
                        It's not the GW one. It was probably made out of the leaked ep clips. I found it posted on the Vegas thread when it went up this evening.
                        sigpic

Comment

I loved Vegas. It was a very different feel. I liked Todd's poetry. It was very intriguing (sp?) and lured you in, like it lured in John.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                            I loved Vegas. It was a very different feel. I liked Todd's poetry. It was very intriguing (sp?) and lured you in, like it lured in John.
                            Knew you folks would be busy talking about Vegas! I haven't seen it yet but I have seen a vid clip of the Todd poetry scene and I always read spoilers!

Spoiler:
                            I agree that the poetry draws you in and although it is literally heartbreaking to see Todd like that, IMHO it's not as sad as it might have been - look closely at Todd's eyes: they're full of defiance and pride.
                            "Defiance tastes like life itself" is my all-time favourite line in the entire 5 seasons and to me it just sums up everything that I love so much about Todd.
                            And even locked up and delirious he manages to stick it to Sheppard - you can just about see Shep c**p himself!
                            Even starving and in a perspex cage he's still my brave, proud, defiant, beautiful Todd.

The wait until Tues for the full ep will now be intolerable!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                              Can you guys please check the poetry in my sig? If you've seen Vegas that is! I don't think the first line is correct

Spoiler:

I don't think Todd should have been in Vegas at all, or not in the starving state that we saw him in. It was unbelievably painful to watch The only good part (of that whole cage scene) is that Christopher Heyerdahl was amazing
                              sigpic
                              Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                                Can you guys please check the poetry in my sig? If you've seen Vegas that is! I don't think the first line is correct

Spoiler:

I don't think Todd should have been in Vegas at all, or not in the starving state that we saw him in. It was unbelievably painful to watch The only good part (of that whole cage scene) is that Christopher Heyerdahl was amazing
                                Watched my vid clip and ,yes, your first line is correct. It is:

Spoiler:
                                Fish in a pond, busy, busy
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X