Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    Hey Hey Hey I thought you were otherwise engaged with Steve for the evening?

SW turns to Todd -- Ignore her. I think she's an imposter!!
    Actually I just darted over to tell you that Steve wants you to scrub his back
    Spoiler:
    spines and all!

And Todd would never fall for that ruse... telepathy, remember? He knows his TP when he sees her *winds around Todd's legs purring*
    *chews up poetry book*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Actually I just darted over to tell you that Steve wants you to scrub his back
      Spoiler:
      spines and all!

And Todd would never fall for that ruse... telepathy, remember? He knows his TP when he sees her *winds around Todd's legs purring*
      *chews up poetry book*
      Ha, ha, you're going to be in the naughty corner again. LOL That's was HIS book.

Steve's spine....Oooooo.... you didn't leave him all pruney (one of McCay's made up words), did you?
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Ha, ha, you're going to be in the naughty corner again. LOL That's was HIS book.

Steve's spine....Oooooo.... you didn't leave him all pruney (one of McCay's made up words), did you?
        Yep, Steve's all wrinkled and pruney, bleah!

Ok, I can handle the naughty corner, he doesn't have the heart to leave me there for too long - I just sit there making big, watery eyes like Puss in Shrek!

Then when Todd lets me out, I have to apologise and make up to him *kissie, kissie, purrr, purrr*

Yep, sometimes being bad is good!
        sigpic

Comment

Yep, Steve's all wrinkled and pruney, bleah!

Ok, I can handle the naughty corner, he doesn't have the heart to leave me there for too long - I just sit there making big, watery eyes like Puss in Shrek!

Then when Todd lets me out, I have to apologise and make up to him *kissie, kissie, purrr, purrr*

Yep, sometimes being bad is good!
          Then I'm stayin here. If there's anything I hate it's wrinkled tentacles. Shoves TP off of Todd's lap and picks up the gnawed on book of poetry. Purr purr sounds vibrate soflty from Todd's chest.
          sigpic

Comment

Kenny races his shadow down the hall after the coffee pot.

Bob boogies behind him.

Eddie sticks his head in the door and tosses his locks.

SW kisses Todd quickly, grabs Todd's poetry book, and takes off after them before TP can reach her.
            sigpic

Comment

Then I'm stayin here. If there's anything I hate it's wrinkled tentacles. Shoves TP off of Todd's lap and picks up the gnawed on book of poetry. Purr purr sounds vibrate soflty from Todd's chest.
              *Todd puts BOTH TP and SW in the naughty corner for fighting* !!!

Says if we play nice and share he'll read poetry to both of us

Truce?
              sigpic

Comment

Kenny races his shadow down the hall after the coffee pot.

Bob boogies behind him.

Eddie sticks his head in the door and tosses his locks.

SW kisses Todd quickly, grabs Todd's poetry book, and takes off after them before TP can reach her.
                OK, you go play I;ve got some making up to do with Todd, purr, purr - who needs poetry?
                sigpic

Comment

*Todd puts BOTH TP and SW in the naughty corner for fighting* !!!

Says if we play nice and share he'll read poetry to both of us

Truce?

SW runs back in and hugs TP and gives Todd the poetry book back. TP and SW each snuggle on each side of Todd.

The boys will just have to play with the clones for awhile.
                  sigpic

Comment

SW runs back in and hugs TP and gives Todd the poetry book back. TP and SW each snuggle on each side of Todd.

The boys will just have to play with the clones for awhile.
                    Sounds like a plan!

*Todd snuggles SW and TP with an arm around each and they take turns at turning the pages for him*

awwww sweet...
                    sigpic

Comment

*sniffles*
                      My younger brother finally saw Todd. I didn't say anything about SGA to him or that I liked it. He just came in and watched it on TV with me. Do you want to know what he said. He saw the part of Vegas with Todd in the cell and said "What kind of demonic mess is this?" My Todd is NOT demonic. He looks different, yeah, but he is still beautiful. lol

I think it is like Das or someone said in the WDC, women have the capacity to see beauty in most living things.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                        *sniffles*
                        My younger brother finally saw Todd. I didn't say anything about SGA to him or that I liked it. He just came in and watched it on TV with me. Do you want to know what he said. He saw the part of Vegas with Todd in the cell and said "What kind of demonic mess is this?" My Todd is NOT demonic. He looks different, yeah, but he is still beautiful. lol

I think it is like Das or someone said in the WDC, women have the capacity to see beauty in most living things.
                        What do boys know!!! *big hug* We all know Todd is gorgeous!!! Thunk!!
                        sigpic

Comment

*sniffles*

I think you should have told your bro you think Todd is hot! My family is still trying to get over all those hair-band guys I was infatuated with in the 80s. My sister doesn't bat an eyelash anymore at my Todd wallpapers and screensavers. lol

mfw

Comment

*sniffles*

Ah don't get upset, ** big hugs**

Your brother obviously only looked on the surface he can't see beyond that. He obviously don't appreciates Todd and the fine character that Todd really is. It not Todd fault he looked abit mussied up, it the fault of those nasty people from Atlantis.

Maybe once he grown up he realise how misguided he is.......

MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              Your brother obviously only looked on the surface he can't see beyond that. He obviously don't appreciates Todd and the fine character that Todd really is. It not Todd fault he looked abit mussied up, it the fault of those nasty people from Atlantis.
                              Maybe once he grown up he realise how misguided he is.......
                              It is especially understandable if he doesn't know SGA. Show him "Common Ground", the Todd parts in "The Seer", BAMSR, "Spoils of War", the Todd parts in "The Kindred", the one in "The Last Man" and "The Queen", and he may recognise Todd's true genius!
                              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks you guys. My brother is quite immature. I tried to get him to sit down to watch with me, but he is more interested in his silly video games than sci fi stuff. And, I would NOT tell him that I liked Todd. As I said before, he is immature and would tell everyone (yell it in the mall or just in random convo with grandma type telling) about it and try to make me look bad. He would make it seem like I was some crazy batty loon who couldn't tell real life from fiction/fantasy. He always tells half-lies and such. Ah well. He doesn't know anything about fun and beauty.

Lol. I could just see it now.

Brother: Hey Grandma.
                                Gma: Hey baby, how are you doing in school.
                                Brother:...uh...Mariellelita likes a fictional alien dude on a show. She thinks that
                                he is real and he sucks the souls from humans with his hand..and his eyes are gold
                                Gma: O.O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X