• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awe! Sam/Thor!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

they were so adorable in this scene. wanted to make one with Sam and Todd too but I forgot which episode he made his joke with shaking hands. can you help me out, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        they were so adorable in this scene. wanted to make one with Sam and Todd too but I forgot which episode he made his joke with shaking hands. can you help me out, please?
        It's in "The Seer".
        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
          It's in "The Seer".
          right, thank you. so off to make a sig

Comment

right, thank you. so off to make a sig
            I'll be waiting for it. *drooling in anticipation*
            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be waiting for it. *drooling in anticipation*
              oook, I just looked through the screencaps and I am confused a bit. which hand is the feeding hand of the Wraith? I thought it was the right one but Todd has nothing there... you probably discussed it already - i just missed it so pleeaaase be patient. there's the pic i am talking about

Spoiler:

Comment

it's hard to see but it's there on the right hand
                sigpic
                FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                  it's hard to see but it's there on the right hand
                  really? *looks harder* I thought this was only the shadow

Comment

i'm pretty sure it's not a shadow, takes another look, they wouldn't have forgotten to put it on when it's so obvious in the scene surely?
                    sigpic
                    FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

I'm pretty sure that we see the feeding slit better a bit later in the scene, maybe when the camera shifts to show the humans' faces. But it's sure here, even if it's hidden in the shadow in this pic.
                      sigpic

Comment

hmm... let's say it is there , though I still don't see it

finished my banner. just love this scene *hrrhrr*

Comment

hmm... let's say it is there , though I still don't see it
                          finished my banner. just love this scene *hrrhrr*
                          Hu hu hu! I think I would have used only the three first pictures of Todd because he seems less mocking in the last one, and this way, you could have made them a bit bigger so that we see him better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hu hu hu! I think I would have used only the three first pictures of Todd because he seems less mocking in the last one, and this way, you could have made them a bit bigger so that we see him better.
                            thanks - i thought about this too and when I tried to change it the program crashed - all I could safe was the screencap so I can't change it, only if I'd make it again. and I'm a bit too lazy for it atm just need a photoshop break

Comment

thanks - i thought about this too and when I tried to change it the program crashed - all I could safe was the screencap so I can't change it, only if I'd make it again. and I'm a bit too lazy for it atm just need a photoshop break
                              Aw. Bad, evil photoshop! Some programmers need to be fed to Todd.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aw. Bad, evil photoshop! Some programmers need to be fed to Todd.
                                or some users of photoshop. because this time it was my fault. I wanted to use the filling tool but accidentily clicked on a undefined place. The program can't take it and creshes all the time Just need a lot of chocolate the next time xD

Comment

Working...
                                X