Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Lord,

Do I really, really, really need to stay out of every thread so I won't pick up anything from EatG before it's the time to watch it?

You're not allowed to talk about it anywhere else than in the 1 thread for it...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Do I really, really, really need to stay out of every thread so I won't pick up anything from EatG before it's the time to watch it?
      You're not allowed to talk about it anywhere else than in the 1 thread for it...
      Huh, what? Are you talking about a message that has since been removed? If you are referring to the promo pics from "Vegas", they are official and while spoilery, perfectly on topic. The contents of the leaked episodes is a forbidden matter; official promotional material is not (it just needs spoiler tags, as usual).
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        MGM put up a few new Todd pictures for Vegas.

I particularly like this one...
        Spoiler:

Chris studying his lines in a box.
        Nice pictures, thanks for showing them.

Spoiler:
        I think he needs me to help with his lines. I do the lead in lines for him

MCH
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          Spoiler:
          Another oddly enough - from spoilers, poetry is part of that scene.

Maybe he's in the cage for refuge from us?
          Us!!!!!!!!

Little sweet and innocent us- the WDC????

MCH

PS Seven Of Nine
          We never leave the gutter in this thread!
          Amen to that
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Mine had a mild one line reference to Vegas that probably should have been in spoiler tags. I keep forgetting those stupid things. The reference was to something that we've all known for over a month (like their pics, they kind of told us) and has been talked about several times.

I went ahead and took out the line though in case it was the offensive material. Sorry!

I haven't seen the other ep. In fact, I haven't seen either of them.
            Last edited by Starry Waters; 30 December 2008, 05:11 AM.
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Someone on this thread once wondered what Todd & Co would think of us thunkers... well I've just posted an irreverant (and I hope, funny) fanfic - my take on what Todd, Steve and Kenny might think of their thunkers...

The link is the usual:
              www.fanfiction.net/~toddspet
              and the story is titled "You May Thunk Now"

I offer it for your delictation and amusment and hope that you like it. It's only about 1,000 words, quick coffee time read. Please leave a review on the site or PM me - I'd love to know what you think.

Ta
              Last edited by Todd's Pet; 30 December 2008, 11:53 AM.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Someone on this thread once wondered what Todd & Co would think of us thunkers... well I've just posted an irreverant (and I hope, funny) fanfic - my take on what Todd, Steve and Kenny might think of their thunkers...

The link is the usual:

I offer it for your delictation and amusment and hope that you like it. It's only about 1,000 words, quick coffee time read. Please leave a review on the site or PM me - I'd love to know what you think.

Ta

I put that in my favourites and left you a review (if FF took it... that site still hates me ).

Comment

The link is the usual:

Ta

I greened you and left a pm since I'm not registered with fanfiction!!!

sigpic

Comment

The link is the usual:

Ta
                    Left you a review on FF, but it won't let me green you on here.

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                    I greened you and left a pm since I'm not registered with fanfiction!!!

You don't need to be registered on FF to leave a review.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                      You don't need to be registered on FF to leave a review.

Okay, so I c/p message from pm into review box. I'll see if it shows up because it hasn't yet. (Okay, now it's there!)

Thanks FA for the info!!

BTW--Did Steve really have a thunk thread that died?? LOL The one ep thread! Poor baby!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! My inbox went into meltdown - seriously, I had to reboot my laptop!
                        Thank you so much, guys, I'm so happy that you enjoyed it.

This was actually what I dreamt last night!!!
                        My husband tells me I had a big, stupid grin on my face al night, so he knew I must've been dreaming about Wraith!

I wrote down as much as I could then let my noggin' go to work on it subconsciously while we went grocery shopping and cleaned the car, then after dinner I got it into my laptop and uploaded it.

I sure have the strangest dreams, eh?
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow! My inbox went into meltdown - seriously, I had to reboot my laptop!
                          Thank you so much, guys, I'm so happy that you enjoyed it.

This was actually what I dreamt last night!!!
                          My husband tells me I had a big, stupid grin on my face al night, so he knew I must've been dreaming about Wraith!

I wrote down as much as I could then let my noggin' go to work on it subconsciously while we went grocery shopping and cleaned the car, then after dinner I got it into my laptop and uploaded it.

I sure have the strangest dreams, eh?
                          I wouldn't call them strange... I'd call them wonderful if I was dreaming about Wraith. You want strange? Try having some of my dreams. o.O Last night I dreamt I was at a resturant and someone was making me steal cutlery when the waiters wern't looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                            I wouldn't call them strange... I'd call them wonderful if I was dreaming about Wraith. You want strange? Try having some of my dreams. o.O Last night I dreamt I was at a resturant and someone was making me steal cutlery when the waiters wern't looking.
                            Was that to smuggle to the Wraith waiting for you outside the restaurant? Well, if SGA are going to make them all eat human food, they'll need some decent cutlery!

See, you can ALWAYS work at least one Wraith into ANY dream!
                            sigpic

Comment

The link is the usual:
                              That cheered me up. I left a very short review for you.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm sitting here watching The Golden Compass just now and Uric the armoured bear reminds me a bit of Todd
                                Spoiler:
                                especially without his feeding hand
                                - and that I'd love to be able to do something, anything, to give Todd back his pride...
                                *sob*

Vegas airs here next Tues and EatG the following Tues... I feel like a kid looking forward to Christmas day!
                                Spoiler:
                                Although I'm not holding out much hope of the writers giving Todd his pride back...

7 days and counting...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X