Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acended phoenix View Post
    cool! i would love to read it!

as for changing your username i'm not sure that you can.

you might have to create a new profile from scratch.
    Okay! Dang, i was hoping to pick a cooler name...oh well. I'm just starting to type up the first chapter, so i'm thinking that what we're talking about will have to wait for the second or the third. *starts pounding her head for ideas*
    I am NOT slashing these two!!
    sigpic
    beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

don't bang your head on the table, you'll put a dent in the wood work! (just kidding)

i'm posting the link to my old thread which holds my first attempt at a wraith fanfic, its really old and i don't remember how far i got into it. but it might help you generate some more ideas if you skimmed through it.

heres the link

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=wraith+kisses

if you would like a copy of the story e-mailed to you, so that you don't have to trouble yourself by looking through the thread for it. let me know.

later...oh, and i'm going to put the first video up on youtube in a few hours and i'll post a link to it after i have it up.

talk to you later.

Comment

hi, its me again, i was wondering if you knew where i could get a good quaility picture of a wraith dart?

i'm been looking all over the place but haven't been able to find anything yet...if i can find one soon, i'll be able to put it in the first episode.

Comment

don't bang your head on the table, you'll put a dent in the wood work! (just kidding)

i'm posting the link to my old thread which holds my first attempt at a wraith fanfic, its really old and i don't remember how far i got into it. but it might help you generate some more ideas if you skimmed through it.

heres the link

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=wraith+kisses

if you would like a copy of the story e-mailed to you, so that you don't have to trouble yourself by looking through the thread for it. let me know.

later...oh, and i'm going to put the first video up on youtube in a few hours and i'll post a link to it after i have it up.

talk to you later.
          yes, i'd like that!!!! i'm not very good with computers and i'm at school and don't have time to look around...sorry...here's my e-mail:

[email protected]

Thanks! oh, have you tried google or yahoo? they usually have great pics!
          sigpic

Comment

alright, i'll send the story to you as soon as i get a chance to.

and no, i haven't tried google yet, thanks for the tip.

later

Comment

hey guys, i have some good news and some bad news...first, the bad news,

i'm not going to be able to get the videos up this month, i've just got alot of personal issues to take care of. sorry.

the good news is, that i will positivily have the videos and the story up and running by the 15th of january, i know this because i've enlisted the help of my family and friends in helping me complete them.

don't be afriad though, i'll still be on the forums its just that i won't really have a lot of time to devote to the process of working on the films or the script/story until the 15th of january.

again i apologize and hopfully i can resolve these issues soon and maybe get the videos out sooner then the date mentioned above.

talk to you later GATERS.

Comment

hey guys, i have some good news and some bad news...first, the bad news,

i'm not going to be able to get the videos up this month, i've just got alot of personal issues to take care of. sorry.

the good news is, that i will positivily have the videos and the story up and running by the 15th of january, i know this because i've enlisted the help of my family and friends in helping me complete them.

don't be afriad though, i'll still be on the forums its just that i won't really have a lot of time to devote to the process of working on the films or the script/story until the 15th of january.

again i apologize and hopfully i can resolve these issues soon and maybe get the videos out sooner then the date mentioned above.

talk to you later GATERS.
                *winks and hugs him* aww! it's okay! at least you won't be gone forever! hope you get everything worked out!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

why, thankyou!!!!

and a very merryful...i mean merry christmas to you aswell!!

Comment

why, thankyou!!!!

and a very merryful...i mean merry christmas to you aswell!!
                    sigpic

Comment

this is a picture that i found from deviant-art, that kinda reminds me of my wraith character....enjoy

Comment

this is a picture that i found from deviant-art, that kinda reminds me of my wraith character....enjoy
                        *stares dumbfoundly at the screen* you're on DA too??? Sweet!!! I love the pic! i'm under tal-mara-siten on there and i'd love to ad you to my friends list! how's the movie going?
                        sigpic

Comment

sorry, I'm not actually a member of DA, i just copy and pasted the kick-ass picture.

as for the movie, its going fairly well, i have the first few pages of a mock-script
                          typed on my PC, though like i said before, it'll have to wait until after Christmas to be filmed.

(please note that the following is intended to be a joke)

on a side note, i was re-watching the matrix trilogy over the weekend and i noticed something, Daniel jackson seems in some respects similar to neo. he has died,(albeit on more than one occasion)come back to life, gained superhuman powers, and helped save our galaxy form the replicators.

its a really really long shot, but i think that somewhere along the lines we may see Micheal shanks flying over Atlantis!....or i could just be an extremely obsessed fan of both Stargate and the matrix.

(here ends my crazy rambling for the day)

in all seriousness, i am working hard on the film and story to get them out sometime after Christmas and before the summer. In the meantime, I plan to keep this thread alive, by posting anything wraith related.

oh, i also wanted to menton that i'm having a little trouble in finding enough time to e-mail you the story, but i should have some time next week, so keep checking your e-mail often.

LATER!

Comment

Comment

hi, i can't talk long, i just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy New Year

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X