No announcement yet.

wraith/human relationship possibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not really sure, i don't have a budget, so its just going to be me in front of the camera. although i might be able to get some help from my freinds who work in the art department at my old highschool to help me edit it. i'm going to start filming tonight, and hopefully i can have the first video up in a couple of months.

incase you were wondering a while back i wrote a really bad version of this story in a thread titled "wraith kisses" it should still be around but be warned i was an amatuer writer back then and the story may not be that good.

oh, and as a precaution if i can't get the videos up in a reasonable time frame i'll start posting the story and add the videos as a prequel if i have to.

Comment

oh, i've also opened a youtube account, its under the name "acendedphoenix"

i'll see if i can put up a video summary of what my plans are in a few days.

see you later.

GATERS

Comment

Originally posted by acended phoenix View Post
        oh, i've also opened a youtube account, its under the name "acendedphoenix"

i'll see if i can put up a video summary of what my plans are in a few days.

see you later.

GATERS
        Okey dokey!! Good luck!!!! *hugs and waves* drop by anytime!!!!
        I am NOT slashing these two!!
        sigpic
        beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

thankyou, and i wanted to ask if you, if you have heard of the new terminator series that is coming out.

i'm looking forward to it and i was wondering if anyone else was too.

Comment

thankyou, and i wanted to ask if you, if you have heard of the new terminator series that is coming out.

i'm looking forward to it and i was wondering if anyone else was too.
            *makes a face* nope!!! sorry, acended phoenix, but i've never liked those movies even as comercials, so sorry!!
            sigpic

Comment

its ok, iwas just wondering,

and i have a news update, i all goes as planned i will have the first video summary up this saturday night.

Comment

its ok, iwas just wondering,

and i have a news update, i all goes as planned i will have the first video summary up this saturday night.
                YAY!!! *hugs him through the computer* Let me know when it's up! i don't go to utube often (okay, make that never), so i won't know how to find it. Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

thats okay, once the video is up i will explain in a large amount of detail how to find the video as easily as possible.

oh, i wanted to ask if you've seen the movie BATMAN: MASK OF THE PHANTASM

since i might be adding an element from the film into the story.

Comment

thats okay, once the video is up i will explain in a large amount of detail how to find the video as easily as possible.

oh, i wanted to ask if you've seen the movie BATMAN: MASK OF THE PHANTASM

since i might be adding an element from the film into the story.
                    *makes a self-pouty face* no! I'm sorry! I've seen BATMAN BEGINS with Christian Bale, but that's all of the batman movies i've seen! sorry! Good luck with the film!
                    sigpic

Comment

its fine, i wasn't expecting you to have seen it, it was made a while ago. and it was an animated feature, so i doubt many people know about it.

anyway, the video is going well, and i have the first chapter of the story written...in my head....sort of.

my point is that i'm working on it. the good news is that i most likely will have the first 1-3 videos up this sunday.

oh, somthing i wanted to bring up before, since season five is coming up, do you think we may see a wraith/human romance?

if so, would you want them to have a story arc? or just have a one episode apperance?

Comment

its fine, i wasn't expecting you to have seen it, it was made a while ago. and it was an animated feature, so i doubt many people know about it.

anyway, the video is going well, and i have the first chapter of the story written...in my head....sort of.

my point is that i'm working on it. the good news is that i most likely will have the first 1-3 videos up this sunday.

oh, somthing i wanted to bring up before, since season five is coming up, do you think we may see a wraith/human romance?

if so, would you want them to have a story arc? or just have a one episode apperance?
                        Keep in mind that, while i haven't seen season 4 yet, I think that a wraith/human romance (of course, it's up to the individual to define what that romance is like) should have like one episode near the beginning of the season and one near the end...you know, like an end to the first episode. The first ep could end like the wraith & human didn't know how they were going to fare and the second ep would be like sga would meet up with them again during some crisis or another...I've got a lot of ideas for that!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

thats good to hear.

are you planning to add them to your own story?

also, i was wondering how you pronounce your code name,

is it mar-ee , or mary?

Comment

sorry guys, but i've got some school related stuff to take care of, the videos will be up tommorw though i promise.

Comment

thats good to hear.

are you planning to add them to your own story?

also, i was wondering how you pronounce your code name,

is it mar-ee , or mary?
                              (it's mar-ee, though i'm thinking of changing my username...do you know how?) Maybe...i'm working on another story about WRaith right now, but i think i can put it in!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

cool! i would love to read it!

as for changing your username i'm not sure that you can.

you might have to create a new profile from scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X