No announcement yet.

wraith/human relationship possibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww! You don't have to appologize at all! You're perfectly fine, and it's great to see people's inspirations!

Aww. You don't have to talk about that I said. It's just a humble opinion. The site hasn't been created yet. I'm waiting to be able to discuss things with my friend who helped me with those theories. Also for feedback in general. But, yea. Hopefully it will be soon. I have... a lot of work to handle in the next couple weeks, so, we'll see.
    "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
      Awww! You don't have to appologize at all! You're perfectly fine, and it's great to see people's inspirations!

Aww. You don't have to talk about that I said. It's just a humble opinion. The site hasn't been created yet. I'm waiting to be able to discuss things with my friend who helped me with those theories. Also for feedback in general. But, yea. Hopefully it will be soon. I have... a lot of work to handle in the next couple weeks, so, we'll see.
      s'okay! Girl, i'm right behind you 100% of the way!!! You can bet on it that i'll be one of the first on it!! Good luck!
      I am NOT slashing these two!!
      sigpic
      beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

is anyone even using this thread anymore???
        sigpic

Comment

I keep looking for it... I think what we need is a new section of discussion...hmm.. but what? *taps chin.*

Excluding the whole food source issue, what do you think is the second most challenging aspect of the wraith for humans to accept? Or vice versa?
          "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

i'm still here, i've been busy with work lately, so i can't be around as much as i would like to.

on the bright side i am almost finished with the first chapter of my "reworked" story.

it should be finished by the end of january. in anycase, i'll try to post on the forum more often, and whenever i get the chance.

talk to you later.

Comment

Originally posted by acended phoenix View Post
              i'm still here, i've been busy with work lately, so i can't be around as much as i would like to.

on the bright side i am almost finished with the first chapter of my "reworked" story.

it should be finished by the end of january. in anycase, i'll try to post on the forum more often, and whenever i get the chance.

talk to you later.
              Okey dokey!!!!

SoulSpinder, I think that the other challenging aspect we humans have with the Wraith (second to the life sucking part, of course) is how they look and their organic nature in their technology. Goodness knows that I'd be terrified if I'm stuck in a slimey, gooey cocoon and faced with a green-skinned, mind reading alien!! wouldn't you?
              sigpic

Comment

no, not really, i personally would kinda like to meet a wraith in real life...sigh...if only i could.

Comment

no, not really, i personally would kinda like to meet a wraith in real life...sigh...if only i could.
                  Same here!!! As long as they don't suck the life out of me, that is! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

well, to be honest

i could deal with the life sucking part, if she gave a little back every once in a while.

and speaking of life sucking, i was really blown away by David's performance in MILLERS crossing the other night.

though i was a little freaked out by what john did to the"bad guy" at the end,
                    it was totally unexpected, i would never have thought that john would be capable of something like that.

Comment

well, to be honest

i could deal with the life sucking part, if she gave a little back every once in a while.

and speaking of life sucking, i was really blown away by David's performance in MILLERS crossing the other night.

though i was a little freaked out by what john did to the"bad guy" at the end,
                      it was totally unexpected, i would never have thought that john would be capable of something like that.
                      LALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! Sorry, Phoenix, but i haven't seen season 4 yet because i don't have cable!!! (great, now you've got me hooked! )
                      sigpic

Comment

oh, sorry.

i'll have to remember that for next time.

it is an interesting episode though.

Comment

oh, sorry.

i'll have to remember that for next time.

it is an interesting episode though.
                          *gives him a hug* s'okay!!! can't wait to see the season!!!!!! at least I've gotten one review on the episode already!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

hey, i just wanted to let you guys know that i'm planning a video lead-in for my wraith/human story.

what i mean by video lead-in is that it will be a video journal from the main character, as to how his story began and at the end, it will lead into the first chapter of the story.

Comment

oh, and one more thing, i just bought the game mass effect, and the opening storyline reminded me alot of the plot from the first stargate movie.

i know that it is really off topic for me to say that but, i'm excited about it!

Comment

hey, i just wanted to let you guys know that i'm planning a video lead-in for my wraith/human story.

what i mean by video lead-in is that it will be a video journal from the main character, as to how his story began and at the end, it will lead into the first chapter of the story.
                                *stares google-eyed at the screen* SWEET!!! Do you know when it'll be done!? I really would like to see it!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X