No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snickers* Yup,Paul's such a naughty monkey blowing up our brains. Sorry about the lightning Keaira,it seems to follow me where ever my cheeky brain goes. *points at Paul* It's his fault you're a crispy critter. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      *snickers* Yup,Paul's such a naughty monkey blowing up our brains. Sorry about the lightning Keaira,it seems to follow me where ever my cheeky brain goes. *points at Paul* It's his fault you're a crispy critter. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
      haha he so is s'all good about the lightening, ive seen stranger lol I blame Paul for nothing other than my naughty thoughts which is hardly blame since i enjoy them
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
        'double post'? I haven't seen those pics here lately?

Hehe.

More silly poses! You will strike more!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0pics/BOBW.jpg

You will be a cowboy!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...OBW3a_PMcA.jpg
        (Poor K-9....!)
        Lol, by double post I meant that I'd posted two messages in a row Poor K-9 indeed, the Master seems to have turned him into an inanimate, squishy thing!

*Mirela, a Time Lady, restores K-9 to his real self and frees the con. guests from the Master*

And now, I shall post a picture of my favourite human male - I'm gonna ask him to be my companion and we'll travel to many planets and time zones in my own TARDIS...

Newly liberated multi-thunker
        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
        Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
          Lol, by double post I meant that I'd posted two messages in a row Poor K-9 indeed, the Master seems to have turned him into an inanimate, squishy thing!

*Mirela, a Time Lady, restores K-9 to his real self and frees the con. guests from the Master*

And now, I shall post a picture of my favourite human male - I'm gonna ask him to be my companion and we'll travel to many planets and time zones in my own TARDIS...

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...anahunt/PM.jpg
          hahaha i love his face that picture he just completely zoned out
          sigpic

Comment

Nice pic Mirela!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

did somebody say......zoned out?

"ech.....no more autographs, please...."

"...or bad acting..."

Comment

It was just this one...

Hmm...maybe it should be the centrefold?
                I like the formal kilted pic for the centerfold better. It's a portrait layout, rather than a landscape layout, so it works better as a poster, and it screams Scotland far more than a Utilikilt does. Utilikilts aren't really kilts, nor are they Scottish. They don't use enough material, and they have cargo pockets, whereas a true kilt has no pockets (that's what the sporran is for; and someone should tell Ty Pennington to stop complaining about wearing a "purse" around his waist). And they originate in Seattle. Another thing about Paul's formal dress kilt is that it's in the Scottish National tartan. Utilikilts are made out of the same material as American military combat/training uniforms, so they come in colors ranging from black to olive drab. I bet that's genuine wool Paul's wearing in the other pic.

While I like Utilikilts as much as the next person, they're not really Scottish as far as I'm concerned; they're simply inspired by Scotland. If we're using the centerfold picture to celebrate Paul/Carson's Scottish heritage, the picture of him in full Scottish formal dress is the way to go.

What can I say, I'm a traditionalist.
                "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                SGA Lionized!
                sigpic
                For the larger version, visit my DA
                I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                I ship canon. & Keller
                Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                  I like the formal kilted pic for the centerfold better. It's a portrait layout, rather than a landscape layout, so it works better as a poster
                  ...I don't mind turning my head...

and it screams Scotland far more than a Utilikilt does. Utilikilts aren't really kilts, nor are they Scottish. They don't use enough material, and they have cargo pockets, whereas a true kilt has no pockets (that's what the sporran is for; and someone should tell Ty Pennington to stop complaining about wearing a "purse" around his waist). And they originate in Seattle.
                  Wow, okay, so you don't like Utilikilts.
                  Actually, on closer inspection I don't think it is a Utilikilt after all- it has the same buttons on it, but I can't actually spot any pocketses on the sides...who knows where he got it.
                  I think it shows he has a sense of humour, rather than being untraditional...
                  It's gotta be comfier, too.

While I like Utilikilts as much as the next person, they're not really Scottish as far as I'm concerned; they're simply inspired by Scotland. If we're using the centerfold picture to celebrate Paul/Carson's Scottish heritage, the picture of him in full Scottish formal dress is the way to go.

What can I say, I'm a traditionalist.
                  I thought we were just finding a nice pic of him in a kilt for the centrefold...
                  Or, we could use this one: It actually (literally) says 'Scotland'...

So would this one...

Comment

I like Utilikilts. I'm just partial to the traditional wool tartan kilts that cost an arm and a leg to import. I love that traditional Scottish uniform, complete with the sporran and a sgian dhu in the sock.

Of course, if someone does manage to find a shirtless/kilted pic, that one should at the very least go on the cover. I think that might have to be a special request pic, though. Anyone going to see Paul any time soon?
                    "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                    SGA Lionized!
                    sigpic
                    For the larger version, visit my DA
                    I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                    I ship canon. & Keller
                    Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                      Of course, if someone does manage to find a shirtless/kilted pic, that one should at the very least go on the cover.
                      Hear, hear.

I think that might have to be a special request pic, though. Anyone going to see Paul any time soon?
                      Yeah, not something he'd do for just anyone...and then, I doubt the lucky person would share...
                      Well, I wrote to him, so once we're good penpals, I can start making requests. Just give me another few months until he gets back to me, and I'll start the ball rolling.

They want a picture of me shirtless in my kilt, eh? We'll see....

Comment

Yeah, not something he'd do for just anyone...and then, I doubt the lucky person would share...
                        Well, I wrote to him, so once we're good penpals, I can start making requests. Just give me another few months until he gets back to me, and I'll start the ball rolling.

They want a picture of me shirtless in my kilt, eh? We'll see....
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...08_0126088.jpg
                        oh my goodness id loe to see a picture like that haha scaperfan if you make that happen once you two are penpals id probably be in your debt for life
                        sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I've been thinking about how great fun Paul is with the photo ops. at conventions (and about how he's great fun at conventions anyway) and I thought to myself, if I'm lucky enough to actually meet him at one then I'll be taking my Laser Screwdriver along with me. Then when it was my turn for the photo op., I'd give Paul the LS and ask him to pretend to be the Master, and pretend he's kidnapping me or something!

Can't remember who posted this pic originally (I just right-click and move on, right-click and move on...), but I picked it up from earlier on in this topic, fab one it is too

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                            Hehe, I've been thinking about how great fun Paul is with the photo ops. at conventions (and about how he's great fun at conventions anyway) and I thought to myself, if I'm lucky enough to actually meet him at one then I'll be taking my Laser Screwdriver along with me. Then when it was my turn for the photo op., I'd give Paul the LS and ask him to pretend to be the Master, and pretend he's kidnapping me or something!
                            hahaha thatd be so epic!! i hope you get to do that!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'good. Wicked lovely pix. I think I can solve the kilted centerfold dilemma-one "comfy kilted" and one "formal kilted" to satisfy both groups...Paul looks smashing either way. But the elusive "shirtless" kilted centerfold would trump "comfy" and "formal" any day. lol Right. Aw crap,I just blew up my own damn brain cell. Yay! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

OH DEAR! i forgot to share that i officially finished my mini-fanfic for Carsonmas!!! *is stoked that carsonmas is now only 9 days away!!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X