No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*does happy dance for Keaira* Good on ya sweetie!! Give us a taste of your Carsonmas fanfic please!! *snickers* Okay,that came out wonky.
    More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      *does happy dance for Keaira* Good on ya sweetie!! Give us a taste of your Carsonmas fanfic please!! *snickers* Okay,that came out wonky.
      More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
      hahaha it did a little bit but i understood ok so my fic is A) short and B) probably not very good cuz im a poet mainly, not a fic writer but here's a small spoiler

Spoiler:
      Christmas was by far one of Carson’s favorite holidays. Back on Earth it was the one time of year he got see his entire family at once and always loved giving, as well as receiving gifts. Even though this was another year he was away from his biological family, he was still with family and he knew it. All his friends here had become a second family to him, yes even Rodney through all his arrogance was somebody Carson cared for as one of his own.

and thats all until Carsonmas, can't wait to see what everybody else brings to the party that day!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Thanks for the teaser Keaira!! Can't wait for Carsonmas!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

HULLO ALL!

Goodness, I haven't been here in ages. O: How is everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            hahaha thatd be so epic!! i hope you get to do that!!
            Me too, me too *pic of laser screwdriver follows*

Mwahahahaha

That teaser from your fic is great, Keaira - looking forward to reading more

Haliyah, welcome back! There's been a lot of messages (and a lot of pics) in here recently

Newly liberated multi-thunker
            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
            Julia xx

Comment

*eyes laser screwdriver*

GAH! DO NOT AGE ME, MASTER! And keep those bloody Toclafane to yourself!

*floats away in cloud of psychic energy and hides in the TARDIS*

So there has! Thirty-ish pages since my last post. Gah. @_@; I'm an awful, terrible fangirl.

Comment

^^It means you have lots of new pics to find though

A pic I snurched recently that became an instant fave as soon as I saw it:

*Plays "She Wolf" by Shakira* Oh yeah, there's a she-wolf in MY closet all right...a-wooooo! *thud*
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  A pic I snurched recently that became an instant fave as soon as I saw it:

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t.../DSC_2085b.jpg

*Plays "She Wolf" by Shakira* Oh yeah, there's a she-wolf in MY closet all right...a-wooooo! *thud*
                  *le gasp* look at the size of his freaking arm muscle ugghh. *hits the ground*
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

So I drop in here and find Carson on page 2!
                    And talk about kilts?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Paul, you're so pale. xD

Comment

So...what is this "Carsonmas"? Some kind of Catholic-based religion revolving around Carson?
                        "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                        SGA Lionized!
                        sigpic
                        For the larger version, visit my DA
                        I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                        I ship canon. & Keller
                        Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                          So...what is this "Carsonmas"? Some kind of Catholic-based religion revolving around Carson?
                          Hahha I'm pretty sure it's just a holiday...
                          I'm not sure though.
                          *shrugs*
                          I know Keaira is writing fic for it though!

Hehehe sorry I haven't been around!
                          THIS IS THE REASON.
                          It's an SG1 vid. *shrugs* Not that good... after all the time I spent on it. *sigh* TWO. WHOLE. DAYS. My butt hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                            Hehehe sorry I haven't been around!
                            THIS IS THE REASON.
                            It's an SG1 vid. *shrugs* Not that good... after all the time I spent on it. *sigh* TWO. WHOLE. DAYS. My butt hurts.
                            Aha, she lives!
                            And, she makes more fine vids, too.
                            I don't see any 'quality' issues!
                            Sorry that your butt hurts. Maybe try taking a break inbetween next time!

I've been absent due to preparing the house for impending family invasion- family has now invaded, so will be largely absent until Monday or so methinks!
                            Keep a seat warm for me!

I'm not hearing much here at the moment...do my thunkers have somewhere better to be?

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                              Aha, she lives!
                              And, she makes more fine vids, too.
                              I don't see any 'quality' issues!
                              Sorry that your butt hurts. Maybe try taking a break inbetween next time!

I've been absent due to preparing the house for impending family invasion- family has now invaded, so will be largely absent until Monday or so methinks!
                              Keep a seat warm for me!

I'm not hearing much here at the moment...do my thunkers have somewhere better to be?
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...07_0609082.jpg
                              Aw, thank you!
                              Yeah... there was blurry-ness. But since the YT screen is smaller, you don't notice. Which I am very grateful for.
                              Ahahaha yeah I shall.

Ohhh the family! Have fun!
                              Oh I gotta start getting some Paul pics together to make sure we don't die while you're gone!

...yeah, where is everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                                Aw, thank you!
                                You're most welcome. 'Tis a good thing you do, entertaining us with vids.
                                Of course, more Carson-centric ones wouldn't be sneezed at...

Yeah... there was blurry-ness. But since the YT screen is smaller, you don't notice. Which I am very grateful for.
                                Meh, I didn't notice it.

Ahahaha yeah I shall.
                                Good good. Else we shall have to take to calling you 'lazybum'...and that's just childish.

Ohhh the family! Have fun!
                                With two kiddies under 3, it's certainly not dull!

Oh I gotta start getting some Paul pics together to make sure we don't die while you're gone!
                                Yes, hold down the fort!
                                Though sometimes I've gone for a day here just posting and pretty much talking to myself...it sure does get echoey at times!

...yeah, where is everyone?
                                On holidays? Weekending?
                                Missing out on some good Paul, is what.

I'm a little teeeeeapot....

Comment

Working...
                                X