Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've missed CnD carson!!!!!!

Comment

meezergater, I just noticed your post...

Originally posted by meezergater View Post

THE question for tonite:

Spoiler:

why on earth is he standing like THIS???

when all of his teammates are standing normally:

I rest my case!!!

...bad bad bad thoughts. nice catch!

Comment

Oh yes! Below the Belt! The day we've all been waiting for ...

Gotta include the classics ...

Spoiler:

And a bit of rear view ...

And I can't get enough of these thighs.

KILT!

And even better ...

Spoiler:
        Kilt rear view!! Be still, my heart.

Comment

twinchaosblade

I don't want to be the killjoy here, Luci, but we actually DID agree on a timetable/timezone. I don't have everybody's time at hand but we agreed that the day started at 2pm in Australia and 6am here in Germany. And I also think that the party is more fun if everybody posts pics according to the day they are supposed to be posted.
          I know that there's a timetable. It was past midnight here and I did just forget, that it was just the case in germany!
          As I noticed that it wasn't past midnight for everyone, I stopped posting pictures and wanted to wait till the day has come for veryone.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
            three, two, one.... and its sunday!!!!

and wouldn't you just give everything to swap places with Davids sister here?

[/SPOILERS]

and now we get all warmed up:

Spoiler:

No comment needed i think. These were thrown at me on a an innocent thursday evening by a certain member from this board, and they haunt my dreams ever since. *sigh* (not to mention i am dependant on my freezer on certain moments now).

OMG!!!!! MUST GET "SEE GRACE FLY" DVD NOW!!!! (Quite frankly I don't think there is ever a wrong day to post these pics now is there?!)

Oh and yes, to trade places with David's sister - sigh - most definitely.

Truth be told I was crushing on David which is why I got ADB and since seeing that film became a true Paul-thunker.

Comment

Originally posted by photocat View Post
              OMG!!!!! MUST GET "SEE GRACE FLY" DVD NOW!!!! (Quite frankly I don't think there is ever a wrong day to post these pics now is there?!)

Oh and yes, to trade places with David's sister - sigh - most definitely.

Truth be told I was crushing on David which is why I got ADB and since seeing that film became a true Paul-thunker.
              oh, so you are a converted one ;D

Comment

hehehe it is hard to deny the schmexiness of Paul.

Hmm so no one posting smut links?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  oh, so you are a converted one ;D

LOL - sorta. I mean I always liked Carson in SGA...it wasn't much of a stretch to be completely converted.

I think it was the voice. I didn't realize Paul didn't speak with a Scotish accent normally until I saw ADB. I kept thinking he was trying to pull off an American accent...clearly taught to him by a Canadian. LOL! Throughout the movie I kept thinking - why is he trying to hide his Scotish accent?

Such a newbie I was!

Comment

met paul today at collectormania... he was gorgeous.. got his autograph and also a 2 photos with him

spoliered due to size

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
                      met paul today at collectormania... he was gorgeous.. got his autograph and also a 2 photos with him
                      Awesome! Details...we need details! Tell us all about it

Comment

Thank you for sharing that with us, Slm. Too bad the pics are a bit blurry. Otherwise really cute photograph of him and you.

You ask why we aren't posting any smut links, Caz? Because we are all honourable, decent, well-mannered and chaste thunkers people... not.

I'm sure you'll see the innocence in the following caps.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                        sigpic

Comment

.: Awww, lucky you! Thatnks for posting

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

I'm sure you'll see the innocence in the following caps.
                          .: Hmmm ... not really

Comment

You ask why we aren't posting any smut links, Caz? Because we are all honourable, decent, well-mannered and chaste thunkers people... not.
                            Aww it's just...I won't post mine if others don't.

Last edited by HyperCaz; 04 May 2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Seeing this pic made my day! Thanks for posting it!!

Comment

spoliered due to size

Wow!!! Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X