Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    That's a nice pic!
    gorgeous Pics. you were in the queue when I went i think as spotted someone in Hiawian t-shirt. god he smelt gorgeou and when he is hugging you i didn't want it to end
    sigpic

Comment

I still remember the scent of the cologne he was wearing at FedCon XVI... Divine!!! *melts into fangirlish puddle*

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        I still remember the scent of the cologne he was wearing at FedCon XVI... Divine!!! *melts into fangirlish puddle*
        I join.... He has such a great scent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
          Oh, and which season of Farscape are you up to that's so engrossing you? It was my first sci-fi fandom, so always fun to meet others enjoying it.
          season 4. Farscape is so goddam random sometimes, but I love it. I only saw the pilot (by... non-appropriate means), mentioned it once to my mum and suddenly for Christmas I got all seasons and the Peacekeeper war. LOL

(and plus it's nice seeing a sci-fi show in my home turf!!!)

Right. Paul.

Sheppard little minx, that sounds fabulous! I can still smell him even as I type, and it's been close to 3 years...lol...treasure that scent. Good thing you wrote it down, otherwise it'd feel like a dream...

(as for reciprocating scents, Paul did say "God you Australian women smell fantastic"... HA!... ok so not to me, to my McKay-Thunking friend which was slightly depressing... I do know the brand of the perfume and believe me, if he comes here again, I'm wearing it)

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
            lol... I even wrote and posted a smut fic
            .: Teehee - with whom?

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            yeah - that's the main "problem" with his age. I like older men, but there's always the possibility my mom likes them too. It didn't happen yet, luckily.
            .: I experience the same thing with my mum, and it can be quite creepy, us talking about how hot a guy her age (40) is

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
            Why are older guys simply sexier? Like someone commented here back on uniform day, Paul's hotter now than he was as a lanky 20-something year old.
            .: Agreed, and same here. I like older guys because they aren't aforementioned, lanky and skinny. Never liked those young guys that are lanky and skinny. And younger guys tend to be more immature, wear too much dark makeup these days, and, yeah. But lanky = pretty much.

And seriously, how did we miss this one on Day 7? Not really showing anything, but the suggestion...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...allies250.html
            .: Flashing! teehee

.: one word: LUCKY!!!

Comment

season 4. Farscape is so goddam random sometimes, but I love it. I only saw the pilot (by... non-appropriate means), mentioned it once to my mum and suddenly for Christmas I got all seasons and the Peacekeeper war. LOL

(and plus it's nice seeing a sci-fi show in my home turf!!!)

Right. Paul.

Sheppard little minx, that sounds fabulous! I can still smell him even as I type, and it's been close to 3 years...lol...treasure that scent. Good thing you wrote it down, otherwise it'd feel like a dream...

(as for reciprocating scents, Paul did say "God you Australian women smell fantastic"... HA!... ok so not to me, to my McKay-Thunking friend which was slightly depressing... I do know the brand of the perfume and believe me, if he comes here again, I'm wearing it)
              How sweet for him to say that!! AWWWW!! I bet he wears a nice scent. What does he wear?

Comment

What brand of perfume was your Australian friend wearing? It would be funny if all us thunkers wore it but then again, it'd be scary too, lol.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Teehee - with whom?

.: I experience the same thing with my mum, and it can be quite creepy, us talking about how hot a guy her age (40) is

Mum and I get a bit catty about Hugh Jackman sometimes... lol...

HA! I would never write real person smut. Well. Not post it anyway. I will admit there may or may not be some ... well you know. Under my bed. No one can get it there!

Beckett/Cadman, as always, because it's easy enough to pretend oneself IS Cadman. And plus, it was cute.

I like writing Beckett smut. Never under "HyperCaz" though.

Comment

I like writing Beckett smut. Never under "HyperCaz" though.
                    .: No wonder I cannot find it And for some reason, I thought one of the smut would be Beckett/Chair

Comment

.: No wonder I cannot find it And for some reason, I thought one of the smut would be Beckett/Chair
                      I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought about....um naughtiness with Becket on the chair.

Comment

Oh... I just haven't posted the beckett/chair stuff... lol... that's my little secret.

And ha! As if I would leave smut floating on the internet under "HyperCaz" - I have a PG fanfic reputation you know!

heh. beckett smut always good fun.

Comment

Man... I'm all bummed that i missed the last few days of the party! Poop! Ah well... at least I was off having fun (killing me some church burning baby killing blue bellied yanks *evil grin*)

But, nonetheless, a big fat HUGE THANK YOU to Caz That party was awesome Very much fun, can't wait for the next one!

I would love to stay and chat and thunk a bit... but I have a final tomorrow morning, and if I don't get a good grade on this I don't pass the class So I'm off to study for a bit before going to bed. Wish me luck!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

.: Yup, kali - their love makes drones fly ... Inanimate object shipping rules

.: Caz? PG reputation? I think the words "Now with bonus action" in the chair fic should be a warning. I mean, you can market that very ... naughty toy chair.

.: G'luck idlewild on your finals, I know how much of a bummer those are

Comment

Thanks for your report on the con, Sheppard little minx. I can't wait to meet him next month. Too bad you didn't get an autograph from John Barrowman (Oh my, he is handsome.) At least you got a photo of him. Paul sounds like a sweet heart.

Comment

.: Yup, kali - their love makes drones fly ... Inanimate object shipping rules

.: Caz? PG reputation? I think the words "Now with bonus action" in the chair fic should be a warning. I mean, you can market that very ... naughty toy chair.

.: G'luck idlewild on your finals, I know how much of a bummer those are
                                Ohhhhh I'm sure! hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X