No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawns sleepily and waves* mornin everyone!! Thanks for the great picspam!! Always the best way to start my day!!
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

*squeeee* so many great pictures im here

I made a little wallie today, hope you like it:

Comment

*squeeeee* *thunk* -yeah - It's funny seeing him with dyed hair. I wouldn't mind him having grey hair. He'd look good with it - just like Jack O'Neill.

Comment

Hey everyone

Jersey - Yay that you found the card

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
            Squeee, look what they found wandering in the forrest on Joe's blog today)

Loooove what they have done to his hair.
            and it looks like he is practising the sexy posing also. (not that he needs to practice them, I guess they come natural to him)

*dreams away*
            I love that pic. Seen it already, but I could watch at it the whole day!
            I love his hair.

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
            *yawns sleepily and waves* mornin everyone!! Thanks for the great picspam!! Always the best way to start my day!!
            Picspams are kind of therapy for every kind of sickness!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            *squeeeee* *thunk* -yeah - It's funny seeing him with dyed hair. I wouldn't mind him having grey hair. He'd look good with it - just like Jack O'Neill.
            I totally agree to it.
            I love his hair...even in grey!
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                Agreed Fainne - not sure I like the solid black hair as much as his natural color and add a little grey at the temples too ... oh yeah...very nice!

Comment

Well I don't mind some grey.

Comment

Silversi
                    Originally posted by ;
                    MCH WELCOME!!! *offers a Beckett plushie* this is the friendliest place I've ever been!! I've only been here for a couple weeks, and everybody here is sooo awesome!!! You'll fit right in!! I'm sooo jealous you get to see him!!! you're gonna take lots of pix and come back here and tell us lots of fun stories, right??? ...for people that live up in South Dakota, cut off from the rest of civilization.... *sigh*
                    Thank you to you all for the welcome.

I'm going to to Collectoemania now on the Monday 5th May so no photo with Paul but hopefully I can get plenty of photo's instead. If i'm really lucky he maybe giving a talk instead. Just have to watch and see.

Is no one else going to Milton Keynes this weekend,particularly Monday? I'll going on my own.

MCH
                    Last edited by MCH; 06 May 2008, 06:33 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I know this is slightly off topic but in world of warcraft it's orphan's week and a prize option for helping the orphan ward is a turtle.

I put it up on my myspace page. Here's the link to the pic.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=21659385

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

I hope there are lots of Paul opportunities for you, MCH

Comment

.: This was a part of a larger Carson/Sunday-centric piece I was working on today for the party (didn't have time to finish) but decided to trash one of my concepts, but this was a small part I liked. No Carson but definately Carson-related:

.:

Comment

I like it, Reiko.

omg I am so sorry i'm late, got caught watching Farscape.

day 6 - TEH HAIR

Comment

Hey, it's still Friday here, dammit! I haven't had a chance to post my BLACK TIE photos!

And I *love* him with a bit of grey in his hair! You can see it in "See Grace Fly" - very attractive.

Comment

A picture for the appropriate day. Season 1 promo thingy.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X