Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
    And it made me think, we are all so sad that Beckett "died" on the show, what would we do if any of our Atlantis actors died in real life, ESPECIALLY Paul Mcgillion??
    omg I thought the same thing....I have no idea how I would react if Paul died suddenly

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
      omg I thought the same thing....I have no idea how I would react if Paul died suddenly
      Well at least I am not completely crazy and heartless for thinking that after another actor died
      BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Here's an attempt to cheer everyone up.....a Carson/Rodney wall!!
        By yours truely

Spoiler:

Comment

I love him in that shirt, with a little chin scruff... ScottishDoctor You are so good at that

*totally jealous*

Comment

I love him in that shirt, with a little chin scruff... ScottishDoctor You are so good at that

*totally jealous*
            Aw thank you I also made a Rodney and Sheppard (2 separate ones) one but those are posted in their designated threads

Comment

Scottish Doctor, I love your wallpapers! Very, very nice. I tried to green you but I have to wait awhile before GW will let me.

So here's a nice Paul pic instead.

Comment

I know this is kinda random but I just saw ont he news that Heath Ledger died today in NY. I feel real bad for him he was only 28

And it made me think, we are all so sad that Beckett "died" on the show, what would we do if any of our Atlantis actors died in real life, ESPECIALLY Paul Mcgillion??
                OMG, you just can't think about it!!!! It can poison your life forever.... I thought about it one day but to be honest, it was shocking and terrible.... (Besides, the police found pills near Heath's body... Means that he wanted to die... It was not an accident, I'm sure.)

Comment

By yours truely

Spoiler:
                  http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2008/022/5/8/The_Dynamic_Duo_by_museick.jpg[/IMG]
                  Very lovely SD! Love the blue! You're very good!
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    OMG, you just can't think about it!!!! It can poison your life forever.... I thought about it one day but to be honest, it was shocking and terrible.... (Besides, the police found pills near Heath's body... Means that he wanted to die... It was not an accident, I'm sure.)
                    *pales* Im gonna try really hard not to think about it anymore

Comment

*pales* Im gonna try really hard not to think about it anymore
                      Good, good... Come on...
                      Spoiler:
                      (I saw many many skijumpers falling during their jump. Some of them were serious, some of them not, but it's always a shock to see the falling... Also, in 2004, my fave F1 driver, Trulli had a terrible crash in Silverstone... And he had nothing serious injuries! Thanks God...)

((((hugs))))

Comment

I read that he was fighting pneumonia, and in a quote from a few days earlier he said something about not being able to sleep much and had been taking Ambien. It is very possible he just wanted to get some sleep and overdosed on sleeping pills. Very very sad situation

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                          I read that he was fighting pneumonia, and in a quote from a few days earlier he said something about not being able to sleep much and had been taking Ambien. It is very possible he just wanted to get some sleep and overdosed on sleeping pills. Very very sad situation
                          I'm not a doctor, I was saying my statement right after I read the news. I donno how to take too many pills... It's possible, of course, but, at the same time, I feel it's too impossible... Sorry for my opinion.

Comment

I'm not a doctor, I was saying my statement right after I read the news. I donno how to take too many pills... It's possible, of course, but, at the same time, I feel it's too impossible... Sorry for my opinion.
                            I dunno how it's possible but quite a few folks have taken accidental overdoses with Sleeping pills,i've never taken Sleeping pills so i'm not sure how many your meant to take!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah... I didn't know you'd already read that. I do agree though, suicide is a huge possibility... but, can't really rule out accidental overdose either. Just sad...

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

This thread has gotten too sad lol.

For the record I LOVE Paul in this green jacket...not to mention jeans...anyone have any more pics of him in it?

Spoiler:

And and also for the record....how can this man possibly be SINGLE! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X