Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
    As a Canadian, perhaps I can touch on this. A trip from Southern Ontarion out to Vancouver would be a (roughly) 5 hour flight and would cost (probably) between $800-$900 CDN. Domestic travel in Canada can be quite expensive...

Now, for me, Van's an 8 hour drive. Could someone please point out a link to the Vancouver connection for this new Atlantis fan? Thanks!
    .:She's definitely telling the truth. Flights tend to be ridiculously expensive, especially if you don't fly that often. I certainly know that I wouldn't be able to afford a flight. I'll road-trip it instead, and dip down through Wooster to visit my inter-friend Roz.

Comment

I have a couple hi-res pics saved...tonight when I get home I'll look for them and post em.
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        no, not Paulygeist... Paultrygeist *lol* it's an absolutely stupid trash horror movie... extremely disgusting... they showed some scenes... urghs ... *shudders
        Oh, Poltergeist! Yeah, that's pretty bad ...

Thanks so much for posting those fantastic photos and the vids from the panel, phibi! It's wonderful for us poor souls that couldn't attend to be able to experience it, at least through your pictures and recordings.

I couldn't believe no one got the Coat of Arms trivia question either! I was yelling out the answer when I was watching the vid. If he does that in Chicago I'll be all ready with the answer!

Have a fantastic time at Fedcon!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
          Oh, Poltergeist! Yeah, that's pretty bad ...

Thanks so much for posting those fantastic photos and the vids from the panel, phibi! It's wonderful for us poor souls that couldn't attend to be able to experience it, at least through your pictures and recordings.

I couldn't believe no one got the Coat of Arms trivia question either! I was yelling out the answer when I was watching the vid. If he does that in Chicago I'll be all ready with the answer!

Have a fantastic time at Fedcon!
          no not poltergeist.. PAULTRYgeist... it's even worse *lol*

and you're welcome. glad I could provide some Pauly goodness

as for the coat of arms... I knew exactly what he meant, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called... believe me.. I'm so hitting my head against the wall....

so... and now.. what about some Paul gorgeousness? some really big SGF pics? to have the DVD is great *lol*

spoilers for size
          Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
            Are you serious? Here in the states, if you book like 30+ days in advance, you can get a flight to Vancouver from here in Washington D.C. for $200-$250 US. Even Canada Air wasn't really all that much more. I've never known it to be THAT expensive unless you book like 3 days in advance!

As for Vancouver Con, it's run by creation: SG Vancouver Con site
            Thanks for the Con Link!

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
            .:She's definitely telling the truth. Flights tend to be ridiculously expensive, especially if you don't fly that often. I certainly know that I wouldn't be able to afford a flight. I'll road-trip it instead, and dip down through Wooster to visit my inter-friend Roz.
            Actually, I'm a "he."

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
            I have a couple hi-res pics saved...tonight when I get home I'll look for them and post em.
            Many thanks to all you you: you're very kind!

as for the coat of arms... I knew exactly what he meant, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called... believe me.. I'm so hitting my head against the wall....

so... and now.. what about some Paul gorgeousness? some really big SGF pics? to have the DVD is great *lol*

spoilers for size
            Spoiler:

His eyes are amazing!
            Last edited by dllmzca; 29 May 2007, 04:42 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

spoilers for size
              Spoiler:

.:OH THE PRETTY. GAH. *faints*
              .:Are you going to eventually cap "that scene?" You know...THAT scene?

.:Oh...is there an English version of your website floating around somewhere?
              .:...I don't speak German...being Canadian, and all... I can kind of function on general similarities between words, but I don't know what you've written.
              .:I wonder if there's some sort of translation code you can get...?
              .:Hmmm...

Comment

Yeah, I just got my photo op with Paul at the Chicago con in August. Should be fun to get to meet him!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Actually, I'm a "he."
                  .:LeGASP! A male Paul thunker!
                  .:My my, now that is a rarity!

His eyes are amazing!
                  .:Ohoho, you ain't seen nothin' yet when it comes to his eyes! Just you wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Yeah, I just got my photo op with Paul at the Chicago con in August. Should be fun to get to meet him!
                    .:Lucky girl! Be sure to take lots of pictures when you go!

Comment

.:Lucky girl! Be sure to take lots of pictures when you go!
                      I will try!
                      First Stargate con so it's kind of exciting.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

.:LeGASP! A male Paul thunker!
                        .:My my, now that is a rarity!

.:Ohoho, you ain't seen nothin' yet when it comes to his eyes! Just you wait.
                        I'm a rarity? Now, I'm the one who's surprised! There have to be other gay/bi guys on this board who can't help but find Paul attractive...

As for the bit about his eyes: You realise that it's just cruel to tease me like that and then not post a pic or two to let me see what I've been missing...
                        sigpic

Comment

*drops into the thread for a minute*

Hey everyone!

I'm way behind on pages so I'm going to have to go back through to catch up. Although I have seen some of the con stuff! Gah, I'm so jealous! But thanks so much for sharing phibi & discodiva!. It sounds like an amazing time.

And to anyone soon venturing off to upcoming cons, have a blast!! Can't wait for your reports and pictures.

And, as always, a little pretty for the post.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'm a rarity? Now, I'm the one who's surprised! There have to be other gay/bi guys on this board who can't help but find Paul attractive...
                            .:You're the first one who's come here, as far as I know.

As for the bit about his eyes: You realise that it's just cruel to tease me like that and then not post a pic or two to let me see what I've been missing...
                            .:Patience, m'boy! Wait for your e-mail. It's in the works now. Don't explode from Paul and David goodness.

Comment

.:You're the first one who's come here, as far as I know.
                              Oh, but he seems like such a sweet and funny guy: who could help themselves?

.:Patience, m'boy! Wait for your e-mail. It's in the works now. Don't explode from Paul and David goodness.
                              Thank you so much, Haliyah: I really appreciate it! I'd give you a Green thing (that's good, right?) If I knew how to do it.

**Resolves to spend some time in the board threads to try and understand the whole Reputation thing**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                I will try!
                                First Stargate con so it's kind of exciting.
                                .:Oh, squee! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X