Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    .:Join the club! We have t-shirts, lol!
    .:Huh. Actually, that's not a bad idea...
    .:Hooray for CafePress!
    Now that I know when and where next years Van con is, I might just get a T made up with my sig banner, for the event.

.:Hah, you type like my dad, lol! I'm not sure how he gets anything accomplished!
    Well, I'm McGillion's and Hewlett's age, so I have a palrty excuse for it...
    sigpic

Comment

.:Yay! If I somehow miraculously make it down to Chicago (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEOMG), I'm bringing my uniform and pipes! >w<
      Haliyah!! If you make it down with the pipes, I promise to bring my dancing kilt & ghillies - I'll dance a fling while you play!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        damn, you found out my strategy *lol* but glad you could drool over the vids and pics

and 6 feet is what? about 1,82m? yay, someone who is actually taller than me *lol*
        It's not such a bad strategy, really. Especially since we'll have to forgive you.. With all the heart stoppingly beautiful pics of Paul how could we not?!

Can't wait to see more SGF loveliness!

And yeah, about 1,82ish.

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
        Indeed: I could spend WAY too much time, in here! LOL!
        lol, and so it starts! Another one gets bit by the Paul addiction. I think it's contagious!

And since there's been talk of Paul and David, how about a quick run of double thunk?

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          lol, and so it starts! Another one gets bit by the Paul addiction. I think it's contagious!

And since there's been talk of Paul and David, how about a quick run of double thunk?
          Pic 1: Double thunk, indeed!
          Pic 2: Nice!
          Pic 3: So not goin' anywhere with that one on a PG-13 board...
          sigpic

Comment

Pic 3: So not goin' anywhere with that one on a PG-13 board...
            LOL That's why we call this place the Gutter!!

Dirt and Guns come to mind here.

And some dimple because who could resist?

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Oh, phibi, you torture me so much. I don't want to spoil me SGF because I haven't seen it yet and now hope to get the DVD soon, you know... *reminds self that patience is a virtue*

Double thunk, he? I think I can do that as well, cshawzye.
              Who am I to stand at the side line?

before I clog the thread, I'll rather spoiler the rest...
              Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Between this and the McKay thread, I'm getting seriusly light-headed!

Thanks for the welcome and for sharing all the great pics!

Indeed: I could spend WAY too much time, in here! LOL!

OK, I'm a rarity, then!
                lightheaded huh? *lol* and yes, you are a rarity and your welcome here join the gutter.. ah... fun

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                I got a huuuuge Scottish flag on loan from my friend Paul will love it
                cool, so he will definetely see us *lol

.:xD Woohoo! dllmzca, brace yourself!!!

.:Oh, alright, cool. It'd just be nice to read your con reports! I don't want you to think that we don't like or appreciate the stuff you've written because of a pesky language barrier!

.:*dies again*
                .:*saves all of them*
                .:You really are trying to kill us all, aren't you!? I love all of your caps; they're greatly appreciated!
                kill? uhm.. no?! *lol*

well, I'm not expecting everyone to speak german, so it's ok *lol* It's just, I had a hard time writing them in german and I'm not that keen on writing all the time *lol* and I have to finish the con reports before I can think about translating them *lol* and weird enough.. when I'm at home I'm always occupied with thunking and capping and doing other stuff *lol*

It's not such a bad strategy, really. Especially since we'll have to forgive you.. With all the heart stoppingly beautiful pics of Paul how could we not?!
                ah, well I'm relieved then *lol*

Dirt and Guns come to mind here.
                oh yes.. polishing his gun... *looool

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                Oh, phibi, you torture me so much. I don't want to spoil me SGF because I haven't seen it yet and now hope to get the DVD soon, you know... *reminds self that patience is a virtue*
                hm.. I don't think the pics are very spoilery... it's "just" Paul *lol*

on another note.. why are you always posting when I'm not around *lol* I have to do this multiquoting all the time... don't like it *lol

but ok.. you get some more SGF goodies anyway

Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                  Double thunk, he? I think I can do that as well, cshawzye.
                  Who am I to stand at the side line?
                  You do the double thunk pic spamming so well!

And, as is tradition, I'd better post another counterpost full of pics.

To keep with the double thunk theme: (pics from Misbegotten, Sateda and Irresistible)
                  Spoiler:

And I thought I'd share a few icons I made a while ago. Nothing fancy at all. Just me playing around with photoshop.

Comment

And some dimple because who could resist?
                    If that pic had been sharper, I'd have truly Thunked on the spot! They're BOTH just so incredibly adorable looking!

lightheaded huh? *lol* and yes, you are a rarity and your welcome here join the gutter.. ah... fun
                    Thanks very much, phibi

OK, thanks to a certain someone I now have some hi-res shots of both Paul and David. I just made a little something for my desktop and thought I'd share with any of those who thunk both of these fine fellas. It’s nothing special, but I thought some of you might enjoy it…

http://www3.telus.net/public/dgmz/McBeck3.bmp

(Link for 1360x768 res)
                    sigpic

Comment

yay a double thunk for me

I like your icons

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

oh yes.. polishing his gun... *looool
                        *grins* Ahh, the polishing! What about "the gutter poster" phibi? Is it time to pull that loveliness out again?

I think I need a knew sig that incorporates a bit of the gun. Maybe something with the saying "my thunks like big guns"

but ok.. you get some more SGF goodies anyway
                        SQUEE!! *faints* So great!!

Comment

I like your icons
                          Thanks!

A couple more JF/PM double thunks (from Irresistible):
                          Spoiler:

And some more backside (from Sunday) *grins*
                          Spoiler:

Comment

*grins* Ahh, the polishing! What about "the gutter poster" phibi? Is it time to pull that loveliness out again?
                            as you wish *lol*

Originally posted by cshawzye
                            I think I need a knew sig that incorporates a bit of the gun. Maybe something with the saying "my thunks like big guns"
                            *looooool* that's great!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

How about some more of those amazing eyes, for dllmzca!

Comment

Yay!! Thanks phibi!

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                                *tries to inconspicuously wipe up the drool*

I don't think I'll ever get over that first pic. Every time I see it I'm blown away all over again. *sigh*

So lovely!

Comment

Working...
                                X