X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    *lol* it's ok. enjoy you time with prince charming ^^
    Prince charming...that sounds lovely.
    All I have to do now is calm my mum down, she seems to be going crazy because I have a boyfriend and constantly asking all sorts of "motherly" questions, which really isn't her style. It's a bit creepy ...

^^ Yup, still a sweetheart.
    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
      Prince charming...that sounds lovely.
      All I have to do now is calm my mum down, she seems to be going crazy because I have a boyfriend and constantly asking all sorts of "motherly" questions, which really isn't her style. It's a bit creepy ...

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...ticalMass2.jpg

^^ Yup, still a sweetheart.
      yeah, mother's always realize that their girls are grown up when they have a boyfriend. Then they panic and try to get their little baby-girls back

guess what I did: I asked JM if there are any chances to see Carson topless ... OMG - but he didn't reply yet

and I dreamt of Carson. This was weird, he gave me pills against my fear of flying - and those pills looked exactly like the rabbit food of my bunnies

Comment

yeah, mother's always realize that their girls are grown up when they have a boyfriend. Then they panic and try to get their little baby-girls back

guess what I did: I asked JM if there are any chances to see Carson topless ... OMG - but he didn't reply yet

and I dreamt of Carson. This was weird, he gave me pills against my fear of flying - and those pills looked exactly like the rabbit food of my bunnies
        for the pills
        Yeah, I know..mums are suppose to be like this, but she has got to leave me alone, she's interogating me every possible minute she gets the chance.
        I hope she gets over this quickly.

Wow, you asked him that? Lol, I wonder if he'll answer.
        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

for the pills
          Yeah, I know..mums are suppose to be like this, but she has got to leave me alone, she's interogating me every possible minute she gets the chance.
          I hope she gets over this quickly.

Wow, you asked him that? Lol, I wonder if he'll answer.
          *lol* yeah - you just have to be patient and persistent. then she will realize that you are grown up (hopefully)

Comment

Oda - That day trip sounds so romantic. Did you have fun?
            Sounds like your mum is being a mum.

Fainne - Love your McKay siggie.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
              Oda - That day trip sounds so romantic. Did you have fun?
              Sounds like your mum is being a mum.
              Yes, we had fun, we walked at the beach, then we just relaxed on one rock for two hours, after that we went to lunch and ice cream. It was a lovely day and he joked that it's our one-week anniversary and he has to spoil me-which he did.
              My mum is weird, no other explanation.

Comment

Yes, we had fun, we walked at the beach, then we just relaxed on one rock for two hours, after that we went to lunch and ice cream. It was a lovely day and he joked that it's our one-week anniversary and he has to spoil me-which he did.
                My mum is weird, no other explanation.
                Ooh, that is so sweet.

Comment

I know. He is sweet. And we fit well together adn everything. Although he is 7 years older, that's one issue why I'm afraid to tell my mother or introduce him to her.
                  Othervise, no problem in paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                    Congrats Luciana and Haliyah for the milestones!!
                    .:I had a milestone? O.o

To the sea-side. It was fun. We spent the whole day together.

<snip>
                    .:D'awww! You guys sound so cute!

Comment

what to do today...

I've ordered all this stuff online, now just have to wait until it gets to my letterbox. >_<

Comment

» I'll ask too, just to push it! I don't think JM likes me. Ignore the fact he has reason not to.

» He has not answered my questions about Carson/Teyla moments and a possibility of a Woolsey/Keller ship for the past week or so. I feel so unloved I have a handful of things to say about that man, but I'll cut it off there before I get snipped again.

Comment

Sounds like things are going well with you and your Prince Charming, Oda. I wouldn't worry to much about the age gap! I'm several years older then my partner and my parents aren't to worried!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                            .:I had a milestone? O.o

.:D'awww! You guys sound so cute!
                            You had 1100 posts- congrats.
                            And thanks.
                            Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                            Sounds like things are going well with you and your Prince Charming, Oda. I wouldn't worry to much about the age gap! I'm several years older then my partner and my parents aren't to worried!
                            Thanks Stargate78fan. The age difference doesn't bother me, but my parents will see only that...7 years and not what kind of person he is or how he treats me. Hopefully I'm wrong.
                            Last edited by *Oda*; 25 May 2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              » I'll ask too, just to push it! I don't think JM likes me. Ignore the fact he has reason not to.

» He has not answered my questions about Carson/Teyla moments and a possibility of a Woolsey/Keller ship for the past week or so. I feel so unloved I have a handful of things to say about that man, but I'll cut it off there before I get snipped again.
                              *lol* yeah, he ignored my question too.

*oda* don't worry because of you parents. You are the one who's in love, not them. Don't care about the age difference - my father was 11 years older than my mom

Comment

Reminds me of Melle and Rolf Fainne. I don't know it exactly, but I know he is more than 20 years older than her.

I need a doctor to have a deep look into my eyes *dreams away*

*coughs* Sorry...I really to to see my doc. I am slowly killed by allergies.
                                My eyes are watering all the time and they're itching. And because of that my eyes hurt already. And don't forget the sneezing. The teardrops don't work pretty good and the nasal spray just work for half an hour. *sighs*

And how are you? I hope you're feeling better than I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X