Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, his eyes are drop dead gorgeous in that pic *drools*

Then of course I love the moment right before that!
    Spoiler:

That pic makes me laugh every time! I can just see Beckett going "Here is your canteen, and here is your torch, have a happy pilgrimage!"

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

*Splashes happily in the gutter*

Yeah... That's it, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post

OMG, yes!! What was the line he was saying to David right at that moment? "They're called squats, Hewlett. You should try it sometime." Something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          Oh yes, his eyes are drop dead gorgeous in that pic *drools*

Then of course I love the moment right before that!
          Spoiler:

That pic makes me laugh every time! I can just see Beckett going "Here is your canteen, and here is your torch, have a happy pilgrimage!"
          I love your subtitle for that pic *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
            no need to apologize
            I just hate to say I'll do something and then not follow through...

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
            Oo, sounds like a lot of fun! No worries about the caps have to enjoy the ride that life is and a bbq sounds very enjoyable ...
            T'was, indeed!

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
            I've enjoyed catching up on the thread today, though - such wonderful screencaps, dllmcza!!

And a pretty Pauly pic, just because:

Glad you're enjoying them. That pic deserves a re-post: so adorable!

GREAT caps, idlewild!

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post

Indeed!

Just going to have supper, right now, but I'll be back in a bit with caps from "Sanctuary."
            sigpic

Comment

OK, here’s some more McGillion goodness, courtesy of the ep; “Sanctuary.” He isn’t in a lot of it, but I’ve vowed to leave no Beckett scene uncapped for my fellow Thunkers!

I have to say, that this ep reminds me strongly of one of the reasons I like Beckett so much. He’s cordial and gallant and never reverts to some of the more puerile reactions that some of the male characters tend to denigrate toward. McKay (much as I hate to admit to something I don’t like about the character) is one of the worst for such things…

Spoiler:

More in a moment...
              sigpic

Comment

Here are some more...

Spoiler:

Still a few more to come...
                sigpic

Comment

Beckett's beginning to wonder...

Spoiler:

But he's still a gentleman...

Last batch in the next post.
                  sigpic

Comment

Last batch from "Sanctuary"

Spoiler:

There we go, then. Hope you all find a treat or two in the caps.

Now, I’d like to ask the members a question. Do you like having these caps posted at the 1360x768 res? I cap them at that res, because that’s the res I have my monitor set at and I use the caps as my screen saver through the slide-show program. I could post the caps at a smaller res, and they would be sharper as a result. I believe, though, that some of you quite like them to be large and that they can be especially useful at the current size for those who like to make sigs, banners, wallpapers, etc.

Let me know how you feel and I can post the caps at a size that the majority prefer. People could always PM me for the masters of particular caps if the consensus is that we want them to be posted at a smaller res…
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
                      Last batch from "Sanctuary"

There we go, then. Hope you all find a treat or two in the caps.

Now, I’d like to ask the members a question. Do you like having these caps posted at the 1360x768 res? I cap them at that res, because that’s the res I have my monitor set at and I use the caps as my screen saver through the slide-show program. I could post the caps at a smaller res, and they would be sharper as a result. I believe, though, that some of you quite like them to be large and that they can be especially useful at the current size for those who like to make sigs, banners, wallpapers, etc.

Let me know how you feel and I can post the caps at a size that the majority prefer. People could always PM me for the masters of particular caps if the consensus is that we want them to be posted at a smaller res…
                      High-res caps make my hard drive extremely happy!!!
                      I can downsize them myself if need be. But thanks for asking. Your question is very considerate.

And I so adored the caps you posted, dllmzca!
                      You are right by saying that Beckett usually remains the gentleman and is very decent; that's one of his character traits I fell in love with from the start. He seems so respect people, no matter whether they are ugly, beautiful, smart or dumb. I share your opinion that even though he wasn't in it too much, I fall in love with Beckett everytime I see this ep.

I especially loved the line, "Off you go, love!" Just so sweet, nothing to add!

Thank you for your icons, cshawzye! They are wonderful. That is truly 'Hazmat love'. And the banners are simply squee-worthy!
                      I think the light in the helmet neatly underlined his beautiful, strikingly blue eyes. *sigh*

Congrats on your driver's license, HyperCaz!
                      If ever I come to Australia, I keep in mind to avoid traffic...
                      (By the way, do you live in a big city or somewhere quite a bit away from crowded towns?)

The caps from 'Cold Squad' were phenomenal, phibi! I loved every single one of them. PM sports such a gorgeous 'I'm such a baddie-look', could tussle his hair every time I see those pics. lol!

LOVE all the other old pics as well, especially the one TJinLoca posted of PM with the kilt. What a contagiously laughing face! I really could drown in those eyes and the happiness!

Good so see that you found internet access, Haliyah!
                      Now you don't have to experience what more or less self-inflicted thunk absence is like! On the other hand, I can imagine what populates your laptop's hard drive when you try to steel yourself for a three week abstinence from this thread...

Last but not least, idlewild, it's good to know you and your new tool are getting along well, if I may say so! Keep up the fantastic work. Capping is really so much fun! And sometimes you really have to bar yourself from capping each and every episode frame by frame. (And not one cap with PM in it is a wasted cap...)

What else do I need for a complete post? Let me think.

Pics mybe? Ah, yes, that's it; pics...

Spoiler:

Twinny: "Don't worry, Carson; I remembered posting some wonderful pics of you just in the nick of time."

Beckett: "You did?"

Twinny: "Of course I did! How could I ever forget about *that*? A moment back I was just kidding. Believe me."

Beckett: "Now I'm relieved, Twinny."
                      Twinny: "Would you then give me one of your wonderful smiles I'm so fond of? Please."

Beckett: "Of course. Just to please you."
                      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the pics, that batch in particular! And the last two are simply thunkable!!

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                        I love your subtitle for that pic *lol
                        Tehe, thanks...

Now, I’d like to ask the members a question. Do you like having these caps posted at the 1360x768 res?
                        Bigger the better!!
                        It makes us photoshopers very happy to have high-res photos to play with

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                        Last but not least, idlewild, it's good to know you and your new tool are getting along well, if I may say so! Keep up the fantastic work. Capping is really so much fun! And sometimes you really have to bar yourself from capping each and every episode frame by frame. (And not one cap with PM in it is a wasted cap...)
                        Oh yesh, my new toy! I am having much fun with it. Though, it doesn't really have the capability to go frame by frame, maybe that's a good thing , but it can go super-slow-mo and that does the trick.

Love the captions on those pics BTW
                        Last edited by idlewild202; 02 July 2007, 07:41 PM.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Not to miss out on the capping action...more old skool caps (yes, and I have even more!)

Replicant
                          Spoiler:

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                            *hums innocently*

From Instinct
                            Great cap run! I love the McKay/Beckett scenes in Instinct! And your captions are awesome. So much fun.

Now, I’d like to ask the members a question. Do you like having these caps posted at the 1360x768 res?
                            The size you've been posting them is wonderful! This way, you're definitely right they work so well for many different projects.

Actually, speaking of projects from your caps. I snagged a few from your batch today and made a few icons.

And a Beckett/McKay icon, from a different ep, just for fun ...

Thank you for your icons, cshawzye! They are wonderful. That is truly 'Hazmat love'. And the banners are simply squee-worthy!
                            I think the light in the helmet neatly underlined his beautiful, strikingly blue eyes. *sigh*
                            Thank you! I definitely agree about the light from the helment. It works wonders on his eyes. And actually, when you play with colours a bit the colour of the suit itself does wonders for his eyes!
                            What else do I need for a complete post? Let me think.

Pics mybe? Ah, yes, that's it; pics...

Spoiler:
                            http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season1/04%2038Minutes/38Minutes5.jpg
                            Twinny: "Don't worry, Carson; I remembered posting some wonderful pics of you just in the nick of time."

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...8Minutes10.jpg
                            Beckett: "You did?"

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...8Minutes17.jpg
                            Twinny: "Of course I did! How could I ever forget about *that*? A moment back I was just kidding. Believe me."

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...8Minutes19.jpg
                            Beckett: "Now I'm relieved, Twinny."
                            Twinny: "Would you then give me one of your wonderful smiles I'm so fond of? Please."

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season1/04%2038Minutes/38Minutes22.jpgyou."[/COLOR]
                            Great run!

And a quick couple of caps of my own (don't want to feel left out in the posting fun!) ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Oh my goodness! Loving the suit. And the smile in the cap I've left ... gorgeous *sighs*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

How about a little uniform action?

A Cooler Climate
                                Spoiler:

National Lampoon's Family Reunion
                                Spoiler:

No idea why I have that black bar in some of the caps, I couldn't get it off...its not on the video when I play it!

sigpic
                                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X