No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Singles Awareness Day! erm...Valentines Day *gives chocolate and then promptly sprays Paul with the chocolate hose* XD

Can nobodies be somebodies?
    My Livejournal
    Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
      Happy Singles Awareness Day!
      Agree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
        Made a Carson wall out of the new promo pics. I'll probably finish removing the color and use it for the B&W day...but I wanted to go ahead and post it cause I've been wanting to use the promo pics so bad.

Very nice leighanners, I love the city twinkling in the background.

And happy SAD (Singles Awareness Day) all. Enjoy it either way

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

happy v day guys!!!
          sigpic

Comment

wow, my respect for all you creative minds out there nice wallpapers and icons you got there. and the fanfiction was very good as well

i've spend my day to make a video, but it needs rendering so be patient

uhm.. and "happy-whatever-day" *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
              happy v day guys!!!
              Thanks

Comment

I proudly present...

As I promised, I finished my first chapter of my very first fanfiction story ever, guess who got the honour...
                It's called 'Surviving Sunday'. And I'm proud that it was ready just in time to load up to ff.net for Valentine's.

If you think my story is good enough to store away on your harddrives, feel free to do so, as long as you don't erase my name/copyright
                Please don't forget to give me some feedback on it, maybe I can improve the following chapters then. I'll keep you posted about the next chapters. *off to create the Valentine's banner/wallpaper for Paul*

Now go ahead and read Surviving Sunday, chapter 1!
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys...Happy Loving Paul Day!...cause it's better than Valentines Day!
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    Hey guys...Happy Loving Paul Day!...cause it's better than Valentines Day!
                    Most things are better than Valentine's Day. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm single. I'm saying that because I'm cheap and don't like having to buy presents and such. Haha!)
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                      Most things are better than Valentine's Day. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm single. I'm saying that because I'm cheap and don't like having to buy presents and such. Haha!)
                      Ha, me too! Besides, it was all invented by the greeting card companies..it is one of thier biggest days!

And Paul is def better than V day

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

OK girls (and boys)... so here it is... My Carson tribute video...
                        It doesn't fit in any category for our party, and besides that, i cannot wait that long to put it online )

But be warned.. it's very, very sad!!! I showed it to two of my friends today and they both started crying...

The vid is not really spoilery, but it has scenes up to "Sunday"...

I've got two versions:
                        WMV-Version of 8MB
                        MPG-Version of 40MB

Please gimme feedback

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Paul should not be on the 2nd page on Valentines Day!

Remember, Paul luvs you!

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

And my 200th post goes to...

the Beckett thunk thread!

Honestly, how could I have posted it anywhere else?

To celebrate this special post and of course Paul McGillion on Valentine's Day, I made you a little piccie
                            (Well, *little* might not be the adequat word since it's 840x500 pixels , hence the spoiler tags)
                            Spoiler:

But I've only just begun...

phibi, to honour your 200th post (I know I'm a little late for that. I hope my gift makes up for it.) I present you with your own CarsonHologramm!
                            Over the time you need to reach 300 posts, this Hologramm solidifies to a real CarsonClone to cuddle.

And on the occasion of my own 200th post, while I was at it, I created myself a CarsonHologramm too! XD

I must admit though, the idea with the Hologramm was inspired by the Shep Whump thread. My twin got herself a ShepHologramm for her 100th post. So when I saw phibi's 200 post landmark and myself very near to that as well, I thought I'd dish out a CarsonHologramm at 200 posts.

Have fun with this, guys!

BTW, it is absolutely incredible that it took me more than four hours to manip these pics!!!
                            I definitely need more practise! Therefore the Carson Party comes in quite handy...
                            *walks off to read today's posts*
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy V Day one and all. The only one I want for my Valentine' is Paul wrapped in a big red ribbon and a smile on his face. Can someone make that into a wallpaper?

Hmmm, if only it was the real deal. Luv the icons and wallpaper ladies.
                              PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                                Happy V Day one and all. The only one I want for my Valentine' is Paul wrapped in a big red ribbon and a smile on his face. Can someone make that into a wallpaper?

Hmmm, if only it was the real deal. Luv the icons and wallpaper ladies.
                                I'ld take Paul in only a ribbon too

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X