• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    oooh! let's organise something

a "for the hell of it" party!! more uplifting than a wake
    Hehe Sounds good

Comment

suggested line up of "for the hell of it" party:

Day 1 - Scottish Pride - kilts and other Scottish things... pic sand graphics, etc.

Day 2 - Dimples! - this is self explanatory...

Day 3 - Gutteral - hehe pun. You know...the pics with dirt...and the..RATINGS pics...anything gutter worthy. Innuendo expected...

Day 4 - Labcoat Love - LABCOAT!Carson

Day 5 - Eyes of Sex - self explanatory, but I must explain the phrase. long ago, at the very beginning of this thread, the "eyes of sex" were mentioned constantly. Let's bring back the tradition!

Day 6 - Black Tie II - the one you've been waiting for!! Black and white pics/graphics/vids/whateverrrrr!!

Day 7 - Scavenger Hunt - details to come hehe.

So for the first 6 days, anything is fair game. Pics, graphics, vids, fics!! Anything. hee.

thoughts?

Comment

Day 1 - Scottish Pride - kilts and other Scottish things... pic sand graphics, etc.

Day 3 - Gutteral - hehe pun. You know...the pics with dirt...and the..RATINGS pics...anything gutter worthy. Innuendo expected...

Day 5 - Eyes of Sex - self explanatory, but I must explain the phrase. long ago, at the very beginning of this thread, the "eyes of sex" were mentioned constantly. Let's bring back the tradition!

Day 6 - Black Tie II - the one you've been waiting for!! Black and white pics/graphics/vids/whateverrrrr!!

So for the first 6 days, anything is fair game. Pics, graphics, vids, fics!! Anything. hee.

thoughts?
        i like that line up
        but i think some time to prepare would be good... to get some new stuff

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

oh yes please lol I need some time myself

Comment

I think it's wonderful Caz. You make a great event coordinator. Give me a bit of time to cook some stuff up this time. I won't be outta town! YAY! I can actually do something! HAHA!
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

So, this will start when, Sunday or next Sunday (week and a half)?

And I think I have the Scavenger Hunt finalized Caz!

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

thoughts?

Yeah! Great! I agree with the line-up

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                  So, this will start when, Sunday or next Sunday (week and a half)?

And I think I have the Scavenger Hunt finalized Caz!
                  i vote for next sunday... altough "sunday" is a word, i don't really like these times

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                  Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Next Sunday as in the 18th? or the 25th? I could really have some good stuff made up by the 25th, but I'm sure I got some stuff I can throw together for the 18th.

I like scavenger hunts! *gets excited* Especially if they deal with Mr. McGillion.

Comment

Well Caz is the mastermind behind all events, I am up for whatever, but it seems most people want the 25th.....

Any other opinions????

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'm down for whatever. 25th would be best for me, but I can do 18th. Anything for my Paulie Wallie! *dies laughing* That was lame. I'm sorry.

Comment

Hahahahaha, your sloganizer said what mine said so I have to put it in the thread to preserve it for all time:

Chuck, Better Than Sex

He would love that, Mr. I'm a Vibrator with a Blow Up Doll......

sigpic
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                            i vote for next sunday... altough "sunday" is a word, i don't really like these times
                            Yeah I agree... Both stuff...

Comment

Yippie!!!!
                              We're having another wake / party / whatever, as long as it's Paul-related!

Let's agree on the 25th, most people seem to be in favour of that date anyway.

And I love your timetable, Caz! You always do such a great job in here, you are really *the* pillar of this thread! Sorry leigh, lee and everybody else, I don't mean to play down your part in here! *moves apologetic into corner and feels ashamed* I love you all to bits! *offers group hug*

Did I mention how glad I was that we're having another 7-day-pic-party and hopefully succeed in putting it up on a monthly basis. YAY! *whistles in delight*
                              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

Caz, will you make suitable icons/sigs as well, again?

Comment

Working...
                                X