No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been on for a bit and came back to... this.

I'm speechless and my heart hurts.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Thank you Caz for capping. Those 205! caps sent me all the way sobbing uncontrolably again. I can hardly imagine what it took you to do that job this time. I feel truly sorry for you, for us all...

While looking at the caps I caught myself thinking this or that pic captures so well what I love about Beckett (not from the appearance but from what his character conveyed). Why can't they just let him be? Why are they too blind to see they need him on the show? Don't they realize how much the show will suffer and change for the worse, not to say the worst?
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, 205 caps Caz. Amazing. I didn't look at them all yet. In fact I have yet to watch Sunday. Its like if I don't watch it, then it didn't happen....I think I'll need a bottle of wine and a pint of Ben and Jerrys ice cream to get through it and I don't have the ice cream!!!

I just don't think I'm ready to weep..but I may finally watch it tonight anyways.

Anywho, DAY 2 of the WAKE!

SEASON 2 CAPS

Spoiler:

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Loving all the caps Caz!! I snerched a few...we'll see if I have time to do anything with them. Plus, I think I'm still in shock from Sunday...totally not what I was expecting!
          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Season 2 day!! caps and graphics!

Comment

a couple of season 2 graphics I made a while ago (please excuse the first one lol)

Spoiler:

ehh 1/2 of this one is season 1

Comment

hello all...i decided to delurk myself to say hello and see how the wake is going...I regret I don't have any caps or pics to share right now as my computer is being most unagreeable, which hasn't added to my mood since I just finished watching Sunday and am now most depressed and running out of tissues fast *sobs quietly* why? that's all i can think of Sunday is why? ...although the different pics (even all the sunday caps by caz , which I must say, had to be a lot of hard work to get all those) have brought a small smile to my face...now I'm off to hunt down another box of tissues and try to find some pics to share..
                Sig made by me
                Spoiler:

sig by me
                the quote is from kimberlyfdr on Livejournal used with permission

Thanks to SueKay for my wonderful sig!

Comment

One theory

Spoiler:

In the interview with DH that was taken down Hewlet says this:

"You know, I have the sneaking suspicion that we will be seeing McGillion again, though."

He said McGillion, NOT Carson.

And in Ken Cuperus' interview its said:
                  "Paul is a pro. There was an opportunity to tell a really special, emotional story, and Paul jumped at the chance, even if it meant big changes for his character. And he absolutely NAILED it. People will be talking about this performance for a long time!"

I would like to think that Paul is staying on, just in some other form and maybe this is a giant arc after all.

glass half full still.......

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

hello ScottishPirate!! cool name!

a big season 2 pic for the wake and to celebrate your de-lurking

Spoiler:

Comment

Jeez Caz, that as big as you got? I was expecting one of those photos like yesterday that made you say

HOLY CRAP!

Hehehehehe

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        Jeez Caz, that as big as you got? I was expecting one of those photos like yesterday that made you say

HOLY CRAP!

Hehehehehe
                        hehehe actually that one was cropped

hmm how about one of my fav season 2 pics, which is strange because there's not much to it

Spoiler:

Comment

Caz
                          Your caps made me wanna cry! I probably would have, but my mom would have come in here and been like "WHAT'S WRONG!?!?!" and all mothery...not really down with that at the moment.

Can't wait to watch the episode. I know it's just gonna be awful, even though everyone thinks it was tastefully done. *knife to the heart*
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            Caz
                            Your caps made me wanna cry! I probably would have, but my mom would have come in here and been like "WHAT'S WRONG!?!?!" and all mothery...not really down with that at the moment.

Can't wait to watch the episode. I know it's just gonna be awful, even though everyone thinks it was tastefully done. *knife to the heart*
                            *huuuuug!!*

and to make myself feel better, a season 2 pic

Spoiler:

Despite being a so-so episode (though I enjoyed it), Epiphany had some of the best capping opportunities of season 2!

Comment

I don't think I saw that one. But beautiful Carson cap anyway!
                              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

ohh Epiphany is great for a bit of thunk!

Spoiler:

and that hair..!! *sighs happily*

Comment

Working...
                                X