No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a very low key comp. we don't have many entrants lol. and you don't have to say "valentine's day" in it. You can just stick a heart on the graphic and we'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
      OMG!

Spoiler:
      I just saw the last episode and I miss Carson so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would have just been so much better there instead of her. Don't really have anything against her yet, but oh! Carson just does it for me. I dunno. Maybe it's because he's a guy. And he's hot. And Scottish. And has those beautiful blue eyes. And thos wonderful arms...
      I know

Spoiler:

But I can't stand her, sorry. I don't like her acting skills, too much make-up and bad highlights (which prolly isn't her fault, so sorry JS! TPTB- tone it down a bit!). I miss him too, and please don't be offended JS fans, and while I dont like her, I would jump at the job too. So I don't blame her. Just so everyone knows!

Cap to make me feel better

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
        OMG!

Spoiler:
        I just saw the last episode and I miss Carson so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would have just been so much better there instead of her. Don't really have anything against her yet, but oh! Carson just does it for me. I dunno. Maybe it's because he's a guy. And he's hot. And Scottish. And has those beautiful blue eyes. And thos wonderful arms...
        Oh man i couldn't agree more!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          Last batch

Spoiler:

Wow, that was alot. I would apologize, but I somehow don't think you all would mind.
          phew does it feel a little warm in here to you?
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            phew does it feel a little warm in here to you?
            He is one fine looking man

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

*gigglefit*

Me: *while talking about anna nicole smiths death and her marriage to the 89 year old guy* how old is too old to marry?
              Her: You can marry anyone you want *goes on about anna and her now dead hubby*
              Me: *outwardly* *inside my head* YES!!

Pauly here I come! *grabs 20 bucks and starts walking to LA* I'll be there by sun up!

Can nobodies be somebodies?
              My Livejournal
              Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                I know

Spoiler:

But I can't stand her, sorry. I don't like her acting skills, too much make-up and bad highlights (which prolly isn't her fault, so sorry JS! TPTB- tone it down a bit!). I miss him too, and please don't be offended JS fans, and while I dont like her, I would jump at the job too. So I don't blame her. Just so everyone knows!

Cap to make me feel better

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/jenner8675309/Final%20Goal/VTS_02_138-tn.jpg[/IMG]
                That is a beautiful picture!

Spoiler:
                She's an okay actress. Defenantly not my favorite. And I would have jumped at the job too. But that's just Carson's job. I think he had a bit more compassion than she does. And she doesn't even wanna be there. I was totally bummed that it wasn't Carson clones Michael was making. Would have been so perfect. A bunch of Hot Scots running around the Peg! NICE!!!! Would have been enough for all of us!
                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I know......

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    i have to admitt, i didn't even recognized her.. i've seen a picture of her with dark hair, so i was looking for that.. it wasn't until i read some reviews over at the ep thread, when i realized that JS plays dr. keller *lol*

but i sooo missed carson in the end.. it's his place. not hers... and i don't like her.. i couldn't stand jonas when daniel had his season off, and i can't accept dr keller now. especially after reading that heartbreaking interview with paul.

otherwise, this is a good day i just got my mail. i know this is the wrong thunk thread to tell, but YAY!! finally i got "farewell to harry" .. the dvd made it's long way from australia to germany in under a week.. i'm surprised *goes thunking over Joe

@shadow: BIG BIG THANKS!! you'll know for what

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                      otherwise, this is a good day i just got my mail. i know this is the wrong thunk thread to tell, but YAY!! finally i got "farewell to harry" .. the dvd made it's long way from australia to germany in under a week.. i'm surprised *goes thunking over Joe

@shadow: BIG BIG THANKS!! you'll know for what
                      You see I said it

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                        You see I said it
                        yes, you are a wise and kind woman *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I watched both "Vengeance" and "First Strike" last night - UGH!! just ...UGGHHH!!!! It makes me so angry I could spit nails. It's so much worse when the plots are written with an obvious CARSON-SIZED HOLE in them, with other characters saying the lines that ought to be his.

At least they mentioned his name in "First Strike" - but it almost made me queasy, the way it was so casual, almost flip. The man DIED just a few weeks ago, for God's sake!! You should all be GRIEVING!

Bah.

Anyway, on to other matters ...

All these lovely caps from Paul's other appearances! Do you all have downloaded copies of these things, or what? I'd love to see his episode of "Mercy Point" - I used to adore that show, but I didn't know who Paul was back then!

If anyone knows where to get copies of the Twilight Zone, Mercy Point, or hell, ANY of the other stuff Paul has done, let me know! I have a secondhand copy of "The Deal" and a legal Cineclix copy of See Grace Fly, but it's wonky because I only own a Mac and it only runs on Windows (boo!) Other than that all I've got is lots of "Atlantis". I need more Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                            yes, you are a wise and kind woman *lol

Comment

GO HERE RIGHT NOW FOR PICS

you won't be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                GO HERE RIGHT NOW FOR PICS

you won't be disappointed
                                Nope, not disappointed at all. I'm actually amazed they actually included him, given that they've never treated PM as a full member of the cast--and what they did to Carson this season.

But gotta love the tight black t-shirt look!
                                sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
                                ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X