No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol well I was referring to people not seeing something somewhere *shifty eyes* but only special people know that

ANYWAY yes I agree wholeheartedly but I wasn't sure if it was just my bias or not. Viva la beckett!

Comment

I am not going to say anything bad against Jewel because she is a darling and I loved her very much as Kaylee on "Firefly" and "Serenity". I just don't like her character Dr. Keller much. It is really not her fault. I blame the jerks who call themselves the PTBs.

@ Caz: Doesn't the internet sometimes really just seem like a little village LOL.

Thanks for the compliments. I am glad you like the picture.
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
        lol well I was referring to people not seeing something somewhere *shifty eyes* but only special people know that

ANYWAY yes I agree wholeheartedly but I wasn't sure if it was just my bias or not. Viva la beckett!
        you were referring to the one picture, i know.. do i have to PM you about it? i'll do that *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
          you were referring to the one picture, i know.. do i have to PM you about it? i'll do that *lol*
          ????????????????

OK, I want in on what I missed!!!!

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
            ????????????????

OK, I want in on what I missed!!!!
            ask caz, i was sworn to secrecy *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Caz- cough it up!

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

So rumor has it that Paul may be involved somehow in this new Sanctuary venture....it you right click on the page his name is a key word. Interesting.....

Paul cap:

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                  So rumor has it that Paul may be involved somehow in this new Sanctuary venture....it you right click on the page his name is a key word. Interesting.....
                  indeed, interesting... i'm very curious what we will get...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I have to say. I'm willing to give jewl a chance. She's never going to be like Carson/Paul and truthfully I feel bad for her because she's in a tough spot because there are fans out there (not that I'm refering to anyone in paticular. Honest ) who will ridecule her and shun her because of the nature of her role as the new CMO. I say for now at least for me to reserve judgement. Who knows. We could be suprised

As for pauls interview. He took this so well with such grace and dignity and for that I respect him so much more now.

RAWR!! Fear the wrath of McGillion. He is a human....Tickle Monster!!! /laaame

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                    My Livejournal
                    Lemming #63!

Comment

OMG!! what if Paul plays a recurring villain!! *dies at thought* that would be AWESOME ... and he should wear tight black leather.

oh noes I keep getting PMs lol why is it people, last time i mentioned this no one cared?

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                        Theres nothing wrong with that But if you marry him I'd better get a wedding invite I may not know you but we can be friends fast lol

I would buy that bed too. XD
                        I don't mind sharing Paul at all...
                        PJumper42

Comment

G'day!!! I've been lurking for a bit and I thought i'd drop in to add my two cents worth of thunking. I haven't even seen First Strike yet and I'm already missing Beckett! *cry*

Here's a pic of wee Paul for your delight.

GeM xXx

Comment

Originally posted by Gemstone View Post
                            G'day!!! I've been lurking for a bit and I thought i'd drop in to add my two cents worth of thunking. I haven't even seen First Strike yet and I'm already missing Beckett! *cry*

Here's a pic of wee Paul for your delight.
                            Spoiler:

GeM xXx
                            Welcome and thanks for the pic

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              OMG!! what if Paul plays a recurring villain!! *dies at thought* that would be AWESOME ... and he should wear tight black leather.

oh noes I keep getting PMs lol why is it people, last time i mentioned this no one cared?
                              Paul...leather...*thunk* now lets combine the bed and handcuffs...did I just say that outloud?

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                              My Livejournal
                              Lemming #63!

Comment

...I think we should write a scene for Sanctuary LMAO...KerMcG90, you've given me truly wicked images in my head.

evil + black leather + handcuffs + bed = dead caz

Comment

Working...
                                X