Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    Spoiler:
    i can't really remember. i think ronon and sheppard had a pretty close head to head ) maybe is should go and search that fic.. but where shall i start... *thinks hard
    Spoiler:
    You don't have to... Just wondering, coz those two are the hottest... Of course not for everybody, but for many

And for my 300th post.... A smile we can never forget

Comment

Can only offer my condolences. *sniff*
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

That picture is classic. Thanks for sharing!

I'll be around for the rest of the wake. Since the weather here in good ol Texas is turned from crap to crappier. Joy.
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          That picture is classic. Thanks for sharing!

I'll be around for the rest of the wake. Since the weather here in good ol Texas is turned from crap to crappier. Joy.
          speaking of the weather.. it's raining and raining and raining and a bit storm for good measure... perfect weather for my mood :-/

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

It's flippin freezing here. And now its supposed to snow. I hate snow. Snow is evil. It'd be nice if I had a nice warm Carson to hang on to... *grins* ...maybe I should dust my clone off and pull him out from underneath the bed.
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

[QUOTE=JennyJ;6212709]
              Spoiler:
              You don't have to... Just wondering, coz those two are the hottest... Of course not for everybody, but for many

Spoiler:
              i can't find it... lost in cyberspace ) and i think sheppard and beckett are the hottest.... oooh soo off topic here... yes, i'm a shipper... should i have said that? *runs and hides*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                Spoiler:

And for my 300th post.... A smile we can never forget
                congrats on the 300 posts!
                and great cap!!!
                Spoiler:

we'll never forget the wee brogue and that twinkle* in his eye
                *breaks into tears*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                  It's flippin freezing here. And now its supposed to snow. I hate snow. Snow is evil. It'd be nice if I had a nice warm Carson to hang on to... *grins* ...maybe I should dust my clone off and pull him out from underneath the bed.
                  yes pull him out and do naughty things.. well is this an age-restricted area? *evilgrin

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I finally saw the episode and I need a group hug.. I can't stop crying...
                    Spoiler:
                    I hate that Carson died... I'm really hoping that in the episode Vengence the suprise Michael has for the team is that he has a Carson of his own...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I hate that Carson died... I'm really hoping that in the episode Vengence the suprise Michael has for the team is that he has a Carson of his own...

**hugs**
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        come here *bighug*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I don't normally post here that much.. but I have to cause I loved Carson as well... This just plain sucks
                          I really do hope that
                          Spoiler:
                          theres something more to this or with Michael and Carson shows up some how.. I'm in denial and I like being there

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Spoiler:

*hugs* I finally saw the episode this morning too and so I will join in that group hug

*BIG HUG*

Oh and Congrats JennyJ on 300 posts!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                              *hugs* I finally saw the episode this morning too and so I will join in that group hug

*BIG HUG*

Oh and Congrats JennyJ on 300 posts!!!
                              BIG HUG back at everyone....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Things I loved and will miss about Carson (until they bring him back).

You had the patience of a saint. You would have to in order to put up with Rodney's hypochondria. But you always handled all of your patients and your friends with care and compassion.

Your humor. The snark, the subtle ribbing of your friends (Rodney comes to mind), the self-depreciating humor (flashback to you in the ancient outpost chair).

Your passion. Time and again we witnessed your passion for your research and for saving lives. You embodied the best of what doctors can be. Your dedication to saving lives ended your life but you wouldn't have it any other way. (This is not to say that I support the cold blooded murder of your character by TPTB in any way).

Your hotness. Let's face it, you were eyecandy. Those eyes, that hair, that smile. <Whimpers>. Looking at your beautiful face has given me hours of joy. What else can I say?

Comment

Working...
                                X