Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Belamel View Post
    Things I loved and will miss about Carson (until they bring him back).

You had the patience of a saint. You would have to in order to put up with Rodney's hypochondria. But you always handled all of your patients and your friends with care and compassion.

Your humor. The snark, the subtle ribbing of your friends (Rodney comes to mind), the self-depreciating humor (flashback to you in the ancient outpost chair).

Your passion. Time and again we witnessed your passion for your research and for saving lives. You embodied the best of what doctors can be. Your dedication to saving lives ended your life but you wouldn't have it any other way. (This is not to say that I support the cold blooded murder of your character by TPTB in any way).

Your hotness. Let's face it, you were eyecandy. Those eyes, that hair, that smile. <Whimpers>. Looking at your beautiful face has given me hours of joy. What else can I say?
    i second every thing expressed here!!!
    *whimpers*
    sigpic

Comment

My two favorite moments in Sunday:

Spoiler:

When he says over his shoulder to Weir "You smell nice too..." and she says "Shut-up". HAHAHAHAHA I've had that conversation. So real and hilarious.

When he is talking about the fish he is gonna catch. His smile, gestures, finger snaps. Ha! Such a guy.

Love him

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Short clip of Paul trying to do an Irish accent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkdg-0TDkc
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
          I finally saw the episode and I need a group hug.. I can't stop crying...
          Spoiler:
          I hate that Carson died... I'm really hoping that in the episode Vengence the suprise Michael has for the team is that he has a Carson of his own...
          Spoiler:
          Or even better! The real Carson. And dead Carson was an evil clone that was gathering intel. And...that's all I got. *sigh*

So my plans changed once again. Texas weather, I swear! Never know what it's going to do. So now I have to pack up my Carson clone too since I drug him out and hit the road. Have fun guys! I'll see yall in a couple of days!!!
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
            speaking of the weather.. it's raining and raining and raining and a bit storm for good measure... perfect weather for my mood :-/
            Weather: here is quite cold now but sunny.... At least it was today

Comment

[QUOTE=phibi;6212899]
              Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
              Spoiler:
              You don't have to... Just wondering, coz those two are the hottest... Of course not for everybody, but for many

Spoiler:
              i can't find it... lost in cyberspace ) and i think sheppard and beckett are the hottest.... oooh soo off topic here... yes, i'm a shipper... should i have said that? *runs and hides*
              Spoiler:
              No problem with it.... Well, some time ago my mom asked me: why don't you like that Sheppard one? Me: because it's too average to like the hottest man And besides, the hottest man on Atlantis is Carson for me

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
                I finally saw the episode and I need a group hug.. I can't stop crying...
                Spoiler:
                I hate that Carson died... I'm really hoping that in the episode Vengence the suprise Michael has for the team is that he has a Carson of his own...
                Spoiler:
                Or at least he can help the others to save Carson!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                  Oh and Congrats JennyJ on 300 posts!!!
                  Thanks!! Ahead for 400 now

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    My two favorite moments in Sunday:

Spoiler:

When he says over his shoulder to Weir "You smell nice too..." and she says "Shut-up". HAHAHAHAHA I've had that conversation. So real and hilarious.

When he is talking about the fish he is gonna catch. His smile, gestures, finger snaps. Ha! Such a guy.

Love him
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah that fish-scene was the scene where I had to laugh and say, Carson, you are still Carson.... I just loved the way he was on this episode. I run out of words. This can't be explained...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                      Short clip of Paul trying to do an Irish accent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkdg-0TDkc
                      heehee i met him the day before that!!!!!not not bad at the irish accent i must say!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                        heehee i met him the day before that!!!!!not not bad at the irish accent i must say!!!!
                        Coolies Love the vid Paul is multitalented

Comment

Hahahaha, I wish I could make out everything he says.

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Or even better! The real Carson. And dead Carson was an evil clone that was gathering intel. And...that's all I got. *sigh*

So my plans changed once again. Texas weather, I swear! Never know what it's going to do. So now I have to pack up my Carson clone too since I drug him out and hit the road. Have fun guys! I'll see yall in a couple of days!!!
                            Texas I hear ya on that weather

Spoiler:
                            Oh that would be good... Michael could have the real Carson.. Pretty much if we can get Paul back. I'm happy with whatever way we get him

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Spoiler:
                              can anyone remember the sg1 episode 'foothold' where the SGC was taken over by aliens who took the form of various personnel by the use of the weird..device that were put just on the chest area?? maybe they have those aliens in the pegasus galaxy and one of them used carson and his appearance...the real carson is on another planet being held captive in that contraption where they are swinging...now that the alien carson is dead...our carson wakes up and has to find his way back to Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                That would also explain his disappearance for the next season. Michael keeping him locked up. Hence the Vengeance.

I know the writers have pretty much told the fans to not come up with any new ideas for bringing him back but that is a very good one.

A Carson clone, with the memories, but also having a purpose, to give everyone at Atlantis the idea that he is dead. They'd be upset, distraught. His family would find out. More crying. His fans would find out - CARNAGE!!!

But actually in the meantime Michael's probing Carson's mind not only for ways to use the retrovirus against other Wraith but also the worlds that are close to fully defending themselves.

Therefore nobody knows that he's alive - but he is. AND that could be a good ending to Vengeance. Michael's ship goes into hyperspace with Carson onboard and no-one knows where they are.

I could write it!!! I could write the flippin' script!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X