Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    And is it me, or has he gained a bit of weight? Don't get me wrong, if he's gained any weight, it's in all the right places. I still think he's dreamy, and I love men my men NOT to be stick skinny! Just wondering if anybody else noticed.
    That's actually the first thing I said when I saw the pics. But it just makes him look that much better. He looks soooo good in the kilt! I can't get over how good! And his smile, oh! It's so mesmerizing. Seeing all of these pics posted up today just makes a gloomy day bright! Thanks for sharing them everyone!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      Well, for my female characters that get hurt, their age is conveniently ambiguous.

You're welcome to check out my fic here. It's called "Lost in My World" and it stars a strong female alien character who falls head over heels for Carson. And no, it's not a self-insert fic, and not too Mary-Sue.

Spoiler:
      and if you really wanna know, he saves her life at the end
      WOW!!!

Fantabulous fic!!!

Lots of Beckett and also plenty enough trauma for such a medical drama fan that I am.

I enjoyed reading it.

Comment

great fic
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

To those trying to kill me with kilt pics,
          Please keep doing it. Please please please please.

To Paul,
          My address was on the back of the fanmail. Feel free to bring the kilt.

To any TV companies/stations in Canada,
          Can you just air the episodes so I can cap already?

To Teknikal,
          Can I borrow some of your oxygen? I'm about to pass out. And then there will be an ensuing thunk.

Comment

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Down and dirty!!!
              Down and dirty!!!
              DOWN AND DIRTY!!!

THUNK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                Down and dirty!!!
                Down and dirty!!!
                DOWN AND DIRTY!!!

THUNK!!!

Oh yeah the best type
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

More from Duet...

sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

He's looking for us.

Comment

OMG!! Paul in a kilt!! Snaps to whoever got him to do that!! Awsome pics everyone!! I wish I could go to a con!! Curse living in the middle of nowhere!! Anyways....*still in shock from kilt pics* I better go before I get a heart attack or pass out!! That might not be a bad deal if it lets me see Doctor Beckett!! In those last pics, Beckett looks like he's doing push-ups.
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry. In a few days, all of Texas shall know our situation."
                      "Tell me Buck...in Alabama, precisely how many is 'a few'?"

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                        WOW!!!

Fantabulous fic!!!

Lots of Beckett and also plenty enough trauma for such a medical drama fan that I am.

I enjoyed reading it.

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                        great fic
                        Glad you guys enjoyed it! I'm thinking about doing another romantic drama or semi-romantic drama one as soon as I'm finished my current one. And it's just for you, Caz, since you like shipping/drama stories so much! I just came up with the idea today for... SWASHBUCKLER CARSON! I can say no more... It'd ruin the plot.

Comment

Hey again, all... Just felt like posting a few caps...

Spoiler for size: (caps are from Duet, no spoilers any more)
                          Spoiler:

What a dirty, dirty boy! Shall we give him a sponge bath, girls?

Comment

I am soooooo glad I checked into this thread.

Thank you all for those con pics-much love!!! Y'all made my day!

PM + kilt = guh

Very few pics make me squee and "OMG!" at the same time. Well, that 1st kilt pic did it out of sheer surprise. That one of him smiling....just plain gorgeous. Someone more creative then me, please make an icon or something out of it b/c dayum...

Comment

Gratz on 6k everybody!

Comment

Well Jersey13 I am so up for the sponge bath.

What do you girls think???

6000 posts!!!

That is fantabulous!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X