Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    You will be fine!! He was so friendly and happy to give out loads of hugs in the photo op!!! I am sure that any nerves you get on the day will just vanish as soon as you meet him!
    I hope so, as I don't want to start stuttering when I see him. McKayRocks just wrote me a wonderful pm about her meeting with Paul, and he really seems to be a wonderful person. Can't wait to meet him.
    Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Aww... You could just ask him to pucker up for the camera, and just get a shot of his lips. C'mon, that'd be awesome! I'd wanna see a picture of him kissing your camera. I'd do it for you...
    I'll see what I can do.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
      Hmm, nice idea. I could ask him to send all his fangirls at GW a kiss, and say that I'm there to test how such a kiss feels.

*dreams*

Ah, I'm much too shy, I'd never dare to ask for a real kiss...
      do that! seriously do that!!! do anything! hehe...just don't do anything we wouldn't do...um...scratch that...hehe...

Comment

One pic of Honeyfitz's

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

wow love that pic
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

*thunk!*

he's got such a great smile doesn't he? *happy sigh*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

im out bye all
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Titine View Post
                One pic of Honeyfitz's

AH! Be still, my heart!

Thanks for the pictures, everybody. You're making my night!

Comment

Must stop melting...

Must stop melting...

MUST STOP MELTING!!!

These pics are damaging our health with all this thunking. But in a good way.

Comment

with all this melting a doctor is definately needed...

spoilered for size
                    Spoiler:

*this will probably be my last time online for at least a week (how will i survive????) i have work, training, college , my birthday and im competing in a martial arts tournament next weekend so if i miss anything:
                    welcome!!
                    get well soon!
                    happy birthday!!!
                    ummm pics!!
                    what a cool ep!!
                    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))
                    enjoy the con!
                    caz needs more oxygen!
                    Last edited by teknikal; 13 November 2006, 03:51 AM. Reason: because even though a massive pic of PM is great...takes too much space!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                      lol... I think I remember seeing something about him going commando when he's in the mood on an interview at TJuk's fan web site
                      Well, when he first came on stage, he did state that he was being a Scot in the traditional way (or words to that effect...) to which there were several calls of "Prove it!"... his reply was.... "Later" and one of his cheeky grins.

Sadly, I don't think anyone did get to find out for sure.

He did however, agree to another photoshoot session, so all the fans could get a picture taken with him in the kilt - yep, I was the first one to buy a ticket, just before it was officially announced *What? I have NO willpower ok??*

here are a couple of pics taken of the weekend:-

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...yl/sg11052.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...yl/sg11239.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...yl/sg11280.jpg

linken

Comment

Wow! Nice pics, Sheppardster! (((((((((((((((Sheppardster))))))))))))))

*melts into a puddle on the floor*

That is such a DREAMY close-up! I have the uncontrollable urge to lick the screen for some strange reason.

And is it me, or has he gained a bit of weight? Don't get me wrong, if he's gained any weight, it's in all the right places. I still think he's dreamy, and I love men my men NOT to be stick skinny! Just wondering if anybody else noticed.

Comment

Well, funny you should mention that Jersey13. When I met him a couple of years ago, I was surprised that his cheeks didn't seem as 'Hamster-ish' as they look on screen - but this time, I have to admit they do.. Mind you, still as gorgeous as ever tho

I do wish my camera had been behaving this well at Expo a couple of weeks ago - I'd have had some amazing shots of Joe too.. unfortunately, the lighting was not quite right so they didn't turn out too well Maybe I'll do better this Saturday in Manchester

I just wish i'd thought to have gotten the close-up of Paul printed so that he could have signed it on the Sunday *headdesk* Oh well.. next time

Comment

Don't mind me while I say the following words...

Paul - I love ya!!!

Because of you I'm aiming to go into acting and I am doing drama or at least media at university.

You're absolutely gorgeous!!!

Comment

Well, all the blonde has grown out of his hair now, so now he's hotter than ever, even with "hamster-ish" cheeks, I think.

Guh! His eyes are so darned pretteh!

LOL, and yeah, Allestian, I know the feeling! I was drawn into the field of computers by RDA. I was a fan of his back in the MacGyver days, and now I'm a fan of David Hewlett's for a similar reason. I'm really impressed by his web site, and all of this really inspires me to learn more!

You don't think he actually reads this, though, do ya? It's too bad...

Comment

Does anyone know how we can contact him and forward this page???!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X