Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my that smile is gorgeous

mm

now a pic, not so good but I dig the hair...

Comment

Hello all,

I don't normally post here but I was doing some caps for someone else on my LJ and since I made quite a number of John, Rodney and Carson from Intruder, I thought I'd share the Carson ones. I normally post them to the Carson com in LJ...

*cough* I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned... and it made me smile because Joe and David H tend to wear a lot of these kinds of shirts too (and in this epi, Rodney and John were also showing a bit of chest!)...

Plus I kinda like seeing him in something different and he was quite cute in this scene!

Well take care,
      Alex

Comment

I've never posted in here before, but after posting in the 'Beckett's Accent' thread, it's got me wanting to post about him.

I find he's extremely adorable. And the accent, really who doesn't love a good accent *I think it makes him that much hotter IMO*.

He's extremely sweet and cute, and I'm glad they've finally decided to put him on the opening credits for S2 (way past due IMO). However, I'm sure they could have found a *way* better pic rather than him looking like he's being blinded. He's got so many adorable scenes with his cute smile in them, couldn't they have used one of those? *sigh*

And he was definitely cute in TLG
        Spoiler:
        the little wave after Thalan took over John's body, and of course the oh so cute remark 'don't be so heartless'.

Anyways, just thought I'd pop in. Now back to the oh so funness that is CS midterm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
          I've never posted in here before, but after posting in the 'Beckett's Accent' thread, it's got me wanting to post about him.
          Welcome to this thread!
          And it seems Beckett's accent has made many a woman a die-hard Carson fan! I can't even explain why I like this accent so much. Somehow it's very pleasant to the ear and it sounds simply cute. Makes me want to cuddle him.

Originally posted by mcalex22
          Plus I kinda like seeing him in something different
          Me too. I also liked him so much with this sweater in "Duet"!

Sad Carson:

Happy Carson:

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

mmmmm

Comment

Carson in Coup D Etat

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

ok..i loved TLG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'well they're headed straight for divorce!' ..loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

he has the best lines

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                    he has the best lines
                    oh i soo agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome GateByte! Yes I think most of us have a thing for the accent, as well as the hair, the eyes, the smile, the personality, etc...

Originally posted by teknikal
                      ok..i loved TLG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'well they're headed straight for divorce!' ..loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ha ha! That was great Carson had so many good lines, funny and caring. That was one of my favorite eps. partly because of that. I so wanted to reach into the tv and punch Phoebus (or however you spell her name) after what she did to Carson though!

Ok, old stand by pic:

Oldy, but goody I think it's been a while though...
                      Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                      Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

From Coup d'Etat, Carson and Elizabeth.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

*Caz drops to the floor gasping for oxygen*

*she grabs a supplied oxygen mask and breathes deeply*

WARNING: do NOT I repeat do NOT read every single page in this thread in one hit.

that's.... a lot of pages and pics *dies but is revived by a certain doc*

and to celebrate surviving all pages and all posts of this thread:

and someone got this nice view many, many pages back:

so adorable:

and even more adorable:

*thunk*

dang it, this was meant to cure me!

*dives for oxygen mask again*

Comment

hhuuummm that looks firmiliar...

Now this...this is A-DOR-ABLE....*THUD*

Kinda like this one too...such lovely hands!

Might keep ya going til the NEW website is up

TJ

Comment

Thanks TJ - that will keep me going for a wee while.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                                Now this...this is A-DOR-ABLE....*THUD*
                                http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...tetobereal.jpg
                                You took the words right out of my mouth!
                                WARNING: do NOT I repeat do NOT read every single page in this thread in one hit.
                                You didn't seriously do that?! No wonder that you need oxygen! You have an overdose! Or serious thunkitis!

I'm curious, how long did it take you to read through the whole thread?

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X