X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Lets go change your dress sis.
    Beck oh yes, you will love her outfit A-Carson *she winks and he goes red*
    *I grab my crutches and we make our way to the door, and run into Jack*
    Aang, it was a lovely service, I'm just heading back to the SGC now, to make sure everything is ready when you come through. *he hugs Aang, then turns to me*
    Dell, hows the leg today.
    Dell much the same.
    when you are better, I have a favor to ask of you, will you come see me please?
    Dell As long as you don't put me in the firing line, it will be fine. *I smile at him, but he doesn't smile back.*
    I'll see you soon Mrs Beckett. Beck, Dell *he nods to us, and turns and leaves*
    sigpic

Comment

*I smile and nod, as we turn to leave, and I remember the purple dress I'd bought that day on Earth. I was sure A-Carson had never seen me wear anything like that, I couldn't wait to see what he would think*

See you later, Jack.

*A-Carson stands up and kisses me, and I notice that Poet had bee right, I could feel my face heating up slightly as the blush creeps up my cheeks*

Comment

*we get to our room*
        sigpic

Comment

*I go and slip into my dress and heels, leaving my hair as it is, and come back out to my sisters, my case and clutch in hand, but the back of my dress only half zipped and my wrap missing*

Comment

Dell let me zip you *balance on my crutches while I do*
            Beck Here is your wrap, oh you look good!
            Dell Have you got everything? Are you ready?
            sigpic

Comment

I've got everything, tickets and paperwork were A-Carson's responsibility, I just needed my outfit, my little purse and my case...should be good. Shall we go? *I look in the mirror and catch sigh of the neckline of my dress, let out a little gasp and smile innocently*

Comment

Beck you will knock him dead in that dress!
                DellYou will knock them all dead!
                sigpic

Comment

*I smile and my face turns slightly pink, but then we set off to the Gate Room, me holding my clutch and Beck holding my case while Dell hops along on her crutches*

(Would help more but on iPhone, yuk!)

Comment

*We come to the gate room and all eyes turn to Aang, I see a few mouths drop open at the sight of her in the figure hugging dress. Even Sheps eye bug out a little...I'll make him pay for that later*
                    sigpic

Comment

*I see only one man though, my A-Carson, and I can't help but giggle slightly as his mouth drops open and the envelope he is holding falls to the floor*

Go t' her wife, y' great clod! *Carson elbows A-Carson, who manages to close his mouth and collect the envelope from the floor before walking over to wrap an arm around my waist and kiss me*

*everyone starts throwing rice as we walk up and step through the open gate. A moment later the Gate shuts down and we are on Earth, the others will have to wait until we return home to know anything more about our honeymoon*

Comment

*I stand on the steps watching how Aang and A-Carson look at each other and am jealous of them. I watch as they step through the gate and it closes down then let out the breath I've been holding. We did it, the wedding went off without a hitch, best laid plans worked out right for a change.*
                        sigpic

Comment

(Ok guess that's it for me playing for tonight because we are on our honeymoon )

Comment

ok, got a little bit I want to do, then I'm going to be off for the day too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay be right back got to walk upstairs to the dorm room

Comment

Hey Dell, how about we call it a night, you can rest up your leg, and I'll make us some coffee, what do you say?
                                Dell Sounds good, lets go *think good night to Beck, and turn and walk with Shep back to our rooms. I sit on our little couch and sink into the back of it. Soon Shep puts a cup of coffee down in front of me and sits down beside me.*
                                I think everyone enjoyed the day.
                                Dell Me too, especially Aang and A-Carson.
                                It got me thinking. *he waits then carries on*
                                I would like a day like that for us, what do you say?
                                *I take a big drink of my coffee and put the cup back down*
                                Dell I don't want to talk about this
                                Why not?
                                Dell Because I don't want to fight, I want to enjoy the end of the day.
                                I don't understand...you love me don't you? Why won't you marry me?
                                Dell We are happy as we are, I don't understand why you can't be happy like this!
                                I want more, but you're right, I don't want to fight, I'm going for a walk, don't wait up.
                                *he puts his half full cup down and gets up and walks out the door banging it on the way out. Why can't he see, marriage ends badly for me, I don't want it to happen again, I don't want to loose anyone else. I sit there for a while, then decide to go to bed.*

*3 hours later I wake with a start from the same bad dream I've been having for days...I'm still alone in the bed...I'm scared and lonely but don't want to broad cast it, so I lock down my feelings as I sob into my pillow*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X