Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabriel you really look like that so much *he smiles at them happily*

Oh ok you'll get it *concentrates and holds her hand out, then catches a big black dream catcher, with shining black feathers and sparkling black stones, all held together by thin black leather cords; and holds it up for Aang and aCarson to see* here you go my friends, we hope it will keep your dreams happy *smiles*
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 07 April 2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

(Would but I can only think of one of Dell's scars that would be "polite" enough to show off in a sketch I want to show off on the forum )

Comment

(good that Poet does not have any scars, but a tatto on her lower hright hip )

Comment

*I smile at Na'Kita*

You're so welcome, we love to share these feelings with our friends and family members.

*Then I turn to look at the dream catcher, slightly surprised by the sparkling beauty of it, I reach out and take it in my hands and then look up at Poet, my eyes sparkling with tears*

Oh Poet, it's lovely! Thank you so much!

Comment

It's from all of my guys and me and I swear you will never find a second one like that, I am glad you like it...we will tell the others *smies reaching out somehow to hug Aang*

*Gabriel smiles at Aang his yellow eyes sparkling* I am glad too, that you like it my friend *thinks to Poet* please just now my queen, why do't you stop blocking all thier feelings?

Comment

*I hand the beautiful dream catcher to aCarson and then I hug Poet and the tears drip down my cheeks, I find myself thankful that I am wearing waterproof makeup because I don't think that these will be the only tears of joy I will cry tonight*

Comment

*Dell nudges me*
                -Oh presents! yes, ah we have one too. Hold on I'll be back
                *returns few moments later*
                -Here open it *Dell wraps her arm around me as we watch Aang take it & unwrap it, revealing a silver framed picture of our family; Me, Dell, Carson, Shep, Aang, A-Carson, Abby & Rodney*
                -Remember when we had our picture taken awhile ago? When we were all just hanging out having a lovely day off? Dell & I had thought that it would be a lovely present for you both. We've been keeping it secret, pretending we had forgotten all about it.
                Dell: But really we hadn't. We had planed this all along *we smile at our sister*
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*slides down from Gabriel's lap making herself hovering an inch over the floor then puts her arms around Aang while folding her wings around her friend as well* you are beautifu my dear, and I am so happy for you two *feeels a tear run down her cheek as Aang's emotions finally break her block like a hammer breaks a wall*

Comment

Thank you, Poet. It means so much to me, really... *I hug her for a moment more*

*the tears just don't stop after the hug with Poet, I find myself holding the picture my sisters just gave me, smiling at my family, more tears running down my face as I throw my arms around my sisters again*

This really is the best day of my life, you know...I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

{And at the bottom of the sea several yards off the edge of the city lies a forgotten memory of a past life, a connection to a world that isn't mine anymore...this is my only world now, this is my only family and friends...}

Comment

*sits back down on Gabriel's lap, rebuilding the wall around her, while he runs his fingers through her hair watching the sisters enjoy their happy moment*

Gabriel: I wish so much my queen would be happy like them, happy like Aang and aCarson, happy like this *he says to himself silently, and a tear runs down his cheek*

Comment

*Abby comes over to us & hugs her Aunt & Uncle*
                        Abby: Happy wedding day Auntie Aang & Uncle Carson *beams brightly*
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*looks at Abby for a second unseen, thinking to herself that she cannot really remember anything much from back when she was as small as her*

*Gabriel runs his fingers over her cheek, making a descision for himself, then turns her gently so she is looking straight at him* Frorive me, my queen

Forgive wha...*he pulls her close to him and kisses her on the mouth wraping his arms around her to hold her*

*her heart stands still for a second then something warm and happy spreads through all her body, as he puts her arms around him giving in to his kiss*
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 07 April 2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

(By the way i forgot Abbys birthday, i said it woul be Feb 10, but i forgot. So i'll have to make it- April 18 same day as Rodney's birthay {David Hewlett's birthday & also the birthday of my favorite timlord, David Tennant} Abby & Rodney will have a joined birthday )

sigpic

Comment

(Oh ok Sorry, I have just melted my own brain a bit Dinner time, will be back later)

Comment

(Ok, no reply from my sis in nearly an hour... You fall asleep? You busy? Well I am falling asleep here, so im gonna go. Its been fun... Really fun ok, you can play me, Carson & Abby sis, dont forget Dell & Shep ohhh still got your wedding "night" to happen or is that not PG enough for here? either way I want to read it! Ok, good night sis!)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X