No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I gather my dress in my hands and get down to Abby's height and then let go of the dress and wrap my arms around her, then aCarson joins the hug*

Thank you, my beautiful flower girl. Thank you for being in my wedding, sweetie!

A- Aye, little Love, thank ye for bein' our flower girl *he gives Abby a special smile*

(Good night Sis!)
    Last edited by Aang; 07 April 2013, 08:44 AM.

Comment

You are forgiven, Gabriel *holds him still close to her while his yellow eyes sparkle at her like stars*

*Gabriel smiles at her* that is good my queen, because I do not intent to let this be the first and the last one *his smile gets brighter*

Oh dear...we are with a child here don't forget that *smiles at Abby* hi little one, you look lovely

(Anyone here still? Feel a little lonely...)
      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 07 April 2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

(sorry, had no internet for a bit)

Abby: Thank you Miss Poet! *she smiles at Poet*

Beck: Come on Abby, let's go get you something to eat. *she takes Abby's hand and Carson takes Abby's other hand, and they walk off leaving aCarson and I standing with Poet, Gabriel, Dell and Shep*

Comment

Lovely little child; I hope little John will be such a lovely little one as well *smiles* and I also hpope the guys take good care of him, I miss the little one

*nSteve appears holding the baby in his arms, who criies badly* Sorry, I just could nopt take that any longer he wanted to be with Poet *he smiles, looking at Aang and aCarson* my congratulatiions to your wedding

Hi Steve, so it's your turn babysitting? you look good with little one *she looks at the baby, who as he sees her stops crying at once starting to giggle, reaching out for her and then he can be heard thinking * mommy!

Comment

*aCarson loops his arm around my shoulders and we both smile*

Thank you, Steve, it's really been a wonderful day.

A- Aye, so it 'as! *he leans over to kiss me and I turn a bit pink in the face*

Oh Poet, John thinks you're his Mommy! *this slips out before I realize Dell is still behind me and then I mentally wince a bit and throw Dell an apologetic smile* And I'm sure he will be an angel of a child when he's older.

Comment

*grins* say Aang dear will you always turn pink like that now if your husband kisses you?

*Gabriel smiles* oh I am sure my queen is a great mom to little one *he taklkes the baby from nSteve and puts him in Poet's lap carefully*

*strokes little one's thin white hair* I am not so sure about that, Gabriel *looks down at the baby who smiles at her and reaches for her hair*

nSteve: he loves you Poet and he calls you mom, so you are his mom and you will be great at it

Comment

*the shade of pink in my face turns a bit brighter as Poet points it out, but I still smile*

Umm well, I don't um, don't really know, you know...never quite noticed it before.

*I look over at little John*

I think Gabriel is right though, you will be a wonderful Mom for him. He already loves you...

Comment

Oh don't blush even more, Aang...I think it's very cute and shows that you love him as if it was your first kiss still

*John thinks* mommy, mommy...eat

Gabriel: seems like little one is hungy.....

Comment

Well...every kiss still feels like our first kiss...just as amazing and wonderful as the first time. *I smile and my eyes sparkle*

A- Aye, though one difference, ma' Love. I 'ad t' ask ye f'r that first kiss. Now I do no' need t' ask ye. *he leans over and kisses me again, and my face, which had just gone back to its normal color, goes pink again and I giggle a bit*

Um well, if John is hungry, we're already in the mess hall, I could go and get him some milk from the kitchen. *I nod toward the silver doors not far from where we are that lead into the kitchen*

Comment

*looks at nSteve* would you be so kind and get some milk vor little one dear?

nSteve: of course *he walks through the silver doors*

Gabriel: you know what my queen? *he smiles brightly*I think one more baby would suit you well, too

And you want to be part in giving that to me I guess *looks at hiim smiling visciously*

Gabriel: if you'd ask me I would not say no....*he kisses her cheek*
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 07 April 2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        (Would but I can only think of one of Dell's scars that would be "polite" enough to show off in a sketch I want to show off on the forum )
                        (hmm, I'll go off and get another one you can see if you want! )

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        *aCarson loops his arm around my shoulders and we both smile*

Thank you, Steve, it's really been a wonderful day.

A- Aye, so it 'as! *he leans over to kiss me and I turn a bit pink in the face*

Oh Poet, John thinks you're his Mommy! *this slips out before I realize Dell is still behind me and then I mentally wince a bit and throw Dell an apologetic smile* And I'm sure he will be an angel of a child when he's older.
                        *I smile at nSteve, Gabriel and Poet. The baby, little John, is cute, but all the mummy talk is to much for me. I lock down the feelings and walk away from the group. I don't have my crutches and I left Shep there, and now realize just how much I had been leaning on him. I steady myself on the back of a chair and look over at the table where I left my crutches, it is so far away. Then Shep is there at my side*

Are you going to tell me what that was about?
                        Dell Maybe later, can you help me back to our table please?
                        It would be my pleasure. You 3 sure did a good job organizing this.
                        Dell Thanks, it was fun.
                        Are you keen to do another?
                        Dell Yep, already started thinking about Becks renewal of vows
                        Course you have.
                        sigpic

Comment

*I look around and notice Shep and Dell have gone, it doesn't take me long to work out why as Poet and Gabriel talk about Poet being a Mum...when nSteve comes back with the milk for John, aCarson and I excuse ourselves and go to join the rest of our family at the table, where we sit down*

*Somehow the order of the table as ended up like this: Beck, Abby and Carson on one side of the table, and then A-Carson, me, Dell and Shep on the other side...Rodney had been sitting with Beck and Carson until Sam swept him away to sit with her, aJanet and Cassie a couple of tables away*

*so I sit down beside Dell on the side Shep is not on, wrap an arm around her shoulders and give her a squeeze, smile across the table at Beck, and then look around at my family*

Well now that we're all seated, I have to admit I'm hungry, I haven't eaten properly in three days now. *this earns me a disapproving look from A-Carson*

Hey hey relax Dr. Beckett, I did eat, just not regular meals and not much at a time!

A- Jus' take care o' my lovely wife, would ye? *he looks at me so sweetly that my heart melts and I can't do much more than nod stupidly and stare at him*

Comment

-Well the food is all over there, if Rodney has left any of it, lets go get something, I could eat too!
                            sigpic

Comment

*snapping out of my daze, I nod and stand up again, followed by my husband*

Let's go see if Rodney left us anything. There should be some fish left, I think some of it had a lemon pepper seasoning and you know Rodney can't eat citrus. *I smirk, not telling them that I had planned it on purpose so that there would be food left*

Comment

coming?
                                Love to, but I would need my crutches, then I couldn't carry a plate...I'll be right here when you get back.
                                I'll get enough for 2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X