Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I unfortunately have to leave now. Bye!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

(*waves by to Sparky* read you )

Comment

A- *looks at Poet, smiling a bit* 'E did it, Lass, b'cause 'e wanted t' stop ye. 'E didn't want ye or yer friends t' be 'urt because of yer anger. I'm only guessin' so b'cause 'e's a Carson...we do tend t' think somewhat alike. *he smiles at her some more* Y're doin' a wonderful job, Lass. Now take this. *hands her a tube of antibiotic ointment* An' squeeze some on to th' wound. Then we'll put one o' these over it t' keep it from gettin' infected. *he holds up a gauze bandage* nCarson will be fine. *he lays a hand on her shoulder gently* An' ye can tell 'im tha' ye helped t' care for 'im wi'out usin' your powers, Lass.
        Last edited by Aang; 01 April 2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

*squeezes some of the ointment on nCarson's wound* but I only got angry because he took me away from my friends...I wanted to stay and help and he just took me to my room when my friends needed me much more...*bends down to lay a kiss on her Carson's ckeek as she's crying*

*behind them nMichael Bob and Ariel are appearing silently unnoticed by anyone yet*

Comment

A- From wha' Aang tol' me, ye had a bullet in yer neck...couldn't 'ave been much 'elp to them that way anyway, Lass. I know ye wanted t' elp them...but 'e did it for your own safety, Lass. *he puts the gauze bandage over the wound and then looks over at Poet, his eyes sparkling gently* 'e wanted t' keep ye safe, and 'e knew Aang an' Carson an' I had th' others under control, so 'e tried t' do what 'e's programmed t' do--'elp you.

Comment

hmm, what?...oh, good morning Aang, Dell...are you feeling better? hold on I'm...*starts to get out of bed* Damn I feel like an old man, can you give me a hand here?

-No stay in bed, you need to heal just as much as I do
              sigpic

Comment

*I raise an eyebrow at Dell and then flat out disobey her wishes and help Shep out of bed and over to her bedside, helping him sit down on the edge of her bed*

You were saying, big Sis? Oh, as to why you feel so much better...well thank Shep, here, let him explain it to you. *I sit her bed up a bit and step back out of the way, smiling, my eyes twinkling mischievously*

Comment

-What? oh hello, ok, I'm ok with this.

Come here. *he leans in a bit and wraps his arms around me, as I do the same..then we just hold on.

-I'm not hurting you am I?
                  I have no idea, tell you later.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you do hurt him at all, I'll just patch it back up and up his dose of pain killers for a bit...I did go against my better judgement for this, but it's worth it even for me. *still smiling at my sister and Shep*

Comment

*puts her arms around aCarson and cries even harder* yes I did but I could have helped them anyways....

Joey: don't you strart again sister! *he gets up and walks over to her putting his hand on her shoulder* you could have not and you know it....*he turns around a bit and his eyes come to rest on his father*what...*he turns pale as milk and sinks to the floor unconscious*

Joey! *she bends down to her brother then her eyes go to the point where he had looked at, her heart stops beating for a second while she turns white as her brother, then she falls down fainted next to him*
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 01 April 2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

(see cloning is bad for you health)
                        sigpic

Comment

(no its because they actually saw their father the last time with 4 years and then his head was not where the rest of his body was anymore, they are just shocked)

Comment

*A-Carson looks from the new Wraith to the twins fainted on the floor for a second and then he gets down beside them to check their vitals, breathing a sigh as he realizes they've only fainted. One at a time, he lifts them from the floor back to the beds where they had been, stopping beside Poet for a moment to wipe what was left of the tears from her cheeks*

A- Poet, Lass. Even if ye could 'ave helped them, it'd 'ave been dangerous t' your own 'ealth. And tha's why nCarson was made, love. Jus' t' keep ye safe an' take care o' ye. *he whispers this gently to her as he turns back around to face the other Wraith*

A- Lad, y've given th' twins quite a scare. Mind tellin' me why they'd be so startled by yer presence? *he had missed the memory thing and I had never told him, so he doesn't quite know who he's looking at*

Comment

*Ariel walks a bit closer to aCarson* well..I fear the last time they saw me, I had lost my head *he smils at him sadly and makes a fitting movement with his hand* that is nothing you really want your kids to see at all, even more so not if they are only four...my old friend, you call Bob, was as kind as to have me cloned for them, because it seems my little angel Poet became a bit too much like me....

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                                (no its because they actually saw their father the last time with 4 years and then his head was not where the rest of his body was anymore, they are just shocked)
                                yep got that...joking, sorry should lead with a warning
                                .....Caution...Dell thinks she's funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X