No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can't even wake Kyran, then I will do it. *I take Leon from Poet for a moment, laying him on the other couch, and I set to work to bring him back, doing everything that I know how to do to start his heart again* Come on Leon, come back to me... *I push down on his chest once more as I don't have the shock paddles here, and I check once more and am relieved to feel a pulse and a faint heartbeat under my hands*

Now you just need to wake up, Leon. *I carry him back to Poet and leave her holding him again, reclaiming my spot beside the other two, wishing I knew what to do for them*

A- Tha' could be...

Comment

Thank you Aang *strokes Leon's hair and then kisses him gently* wake up my dear little one *he opens his eyes slowly and smiles at Poet*

Leon: you are not mad at me?

Of cousre not dear *smiles at him* I am just thinking about what we could do towake the guys up again...say dear have you ever seen how I healed someone?

Leon: nope, but I can't do that anyway...

*looks at Carson* I am not so sure you can't Leon.....Carson; I guess I know why they did him like that, can you guess what I am thinking about?

Comment

You know that I would do anything for you and your guys, Poet *I smile at her and Leon*

A- Aye, I think I do know. If y're right, 'e may well be able to heal them. *he looks at Leon* I believe 'e may just be able to.

Comment

Leon: Me? Heal them? But you said injries caused by powers cannot be healed

Indeed, but I think the rocks caused these injries and the healing device just did not heal them all propperly, just try it and we'll see if it works...concentrate on them with your wish to heal them and put your energy tro your hands...then it should work

Leon: Ok...I'll try *he walks over to his mates, puts his hands over them and closes his eyes* I want you to heal, now* we see a blue light around him getting brighter around his hands* wake up please *his hands start shaking but his makes open their eyes and he stumbles back a bit as the light around him fades again*

Gabriel: oh wow, I hoped you could do that little one, though for a momnet woe had our doubts

N-Steve: Indeed but it semed ti have worked out well...*smiles at Poet*

Welcome back guys I guess you did a good job giving him my powers, too

Gabriel: you know that?

No, I didn't but I guessed from what Carson and Leon told me

Comment

*I find myself still sitting beside N-Steve and Gabriel, and I smile up at Leon* Good, Leon. Even I am proud of you.

A- Aye, I had thought this might 'ave been possible m'self. *he smiles as well*

Comment

Gabriel: because the only perfect guy to lease you my queen could be someone with your powers Well, Leon is still weak but if he trains them he will be as giod as you some day

N-Steve; yes, since we cannot claim such powers ourself, we had to give birth to him, to protect and save you from harm in a way we will not be able to ever

Oh guys *smiles at them* who should ever harm me wen you are around? No one will anyway *put's her arms around them* aren't the crazy, you two? *looks at Aang and Carson grinning*

Leon:*smiles at us weakly* you are proud of me, really? *loses balance, but is caught by N-Steve* I am so trired

(I'm off now good night, see you tomorrow )
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 08 March 2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Perhaps not as crazy as you think...you protect us and your guys from harm many times...Knowing there would be someone who can and will do the same for you...it would be very good. *I look over at Gabriel and N-Steve* That was indeed a good idea, guys.

A- Aye, Aang does have a point, Lass.

Comment

(Ok have caught up on this thread. We are nearly at the con now. Last night was fun meeting Calum Blue, RDA & David Nykl... Yes Jae'a he is lovely I told him of you & he says hi )
                  I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Oh hi Sis! Have some more fun at the con I've heard from big Sis today, she's in San Fran now!)

Comment

Hi guys. How're things going today?
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                        (Ok have caught up on this thread. We are nearly at the con now. Last night was fun meeting Calum Blue, RDA & David Nykl... Yes Jae'a he is lovely I told him of you & he says hi )
                        Beck! Holy crap! He knows of my existance now?!
                        Thank you for that!
                        I guess I have to go to the Birmingham con now, huh?

(You.. didn't tell him anything about the naughty Radek comments I sometimes make, did you..? )
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hi Sparky, things are going good here Guess who's on spring break OH YEAH. *cheer*

(Jae'a, I'm sure Beck wouldn't tell him That...now on the other hand if she met Pauly, I would almost bet she'd tell him about her crazy little sister Aang's obsession with Carson...LOL!)

Comment

Well, she's gone again already, and I think it's about time I got to bed...
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'm on spring break too!!!! Going to spend a lot of it writing!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I think she's at the con again

Anyway good night Jae'a

Comment

Working...
                                X