No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I wake up this morning to my earpiece buzzing in my ear and sleepily slap the button*

Aang, you've got a new video transmission from Dell. Forwarded to your laptop.

Thanks Elizabeth. Aang out. *I pull the earpiece out for a moment and stand up slowly, then fairly run to the table and snatch my laptop up, flop back onto the couch beside A-Carson (why have we taken to falling asleep on the couch again with nobody here?) and watch Dell's video log*

*As I sit watching my big Sis on my laptop screen, I smile, but I miss her even more and wish I could visit her, but I would need a very good reason to go to Earth for a day...I start thinking of reasons*

Comment

^ Don't get yourself in any more trouble, Aang!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      -Well we can't have that, can we? Ok, here goes... you know how I mention Carson, Abby & I are hanging out with Teryl & David most of the weekend? Well, I had 2 tokens for autographs left & I wanted another excuse to go back & talk to them for awhile more & I thought well I already have all my autographs, who else should I get? Then I had an idea, hey Jae'a loves David why not get one for her? Then I thought ok now who loves Teryl? I remembered you said you want to meet her & she is your second favorite so I chose you sis. There, so thats my story *grins excitedly*
      Eeee! *Runs to PM*
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

What, me get myself in trouble? Now what makes you think that would happen to ME?

Comment

What was I thinking? It's never happened before, has it?
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Last I looked, I only get in trouble when I'm helping my sisters get out of or stay out of trouble...Aang has never actually been the one who has been the center of the trouble. Even when I got beaten that one time, it was to save Dell from taking it because I did swear to Shep I would keep her safe and make sure she didn't get hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
              Last I looked, I only get in trouble when I'm helping my sisters get out of or stay out of trouble...Aang has never actually been the one who has been the center of the trouble. Even when I got beaten that one time, it was to save Dell from taking it because I did swear to Shep I would keep her safe and make sure she didn't get hurt...
              I never said you were the center of trouble, but...

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well you do have a point, I always do seem to be in trouble even if I'm not the center of it

But it's because my sisters have a knack for being at the center of the trouble and I feel like I should be there to help them when they need help I don't like to see them hurt or in trouble, so like a good little sister, I go and save them...I admit I do like the caring for and comforting bits at the end...

Comment

Kyran: *floats in* hello everyone *he smilse a little but his eyes show a little of concern* I am just here to say good bye for now, Poet has released me and she told me to go to someone who will have better use for my powers since she won't need them anymore

Comment

She won't need your powers anymore? Well then I suppose this is goodbye, Kyran. Thank you. *I wonder if I look as concerned as I feel, and so smile slightly to try not to appear so concerned*

Comment

Kyran: I will come to visit but she will be stronger soon than whatever I could give her....however I will still know whre she is always since I left her a bit of myself *he smiles* I just hope their plan works out and she won't hurt too much until they did it...I will stay here for a while though until I am sure she is really well

Comment

What...what plan? *now I give him a curious look*

A- Aye, none o' them ever told us anythin' of a plan...*he looks as confused as I am*

Comment

Kyran: she felt bad for Aang wasting her energy on healing her so she decided to stop it. She told her boys yesterday that she wanted to go out a little with them for a walk but then this afternoon she told them she felt sick and sent them off alone, with just nMichael left with her to care for her...now he is just making her a Wraith-Human/Vampire-Hybrid, using his knowledge about the retro-virus and reprogrammed it with his own DNA code too make her permanently a what he is...just that her powers, will be increased mixing wraith and vampire skills up to a level that is even higher to what powers I gave her *he smiles sadly* It will hurt her badly, maybe even kill her....I told them not to do it, but she said she can't allow Aang to waste her energy on her...*looks at Aang* now when she is half Wraith you won't be able to heal her anymore...*his light flickers* oh I can feel how much she hurts *looks at Carson and Aang* I just hope nMichael knows what he does...she must be in horrible pain right now

Comment

*my confusion turns to guilt for a moment* If this is what she wants then I suppose...but she shouldn't feel bad for me using my energy to heal her...I know she would have done the same for me if we'd been in opposite places...I was glad that I was able to heal her. *I wince slightly as I open my mind and reach out to Poet* I feel bad she is going through such pain just so that I can't heal her anymore...*I sigh* But I suppose I can't stop her now.

A- Aye, she shouldna' feel bad tha' Aang used energy t' heal her. Aang wanted ta do it...*he offers me a comforting smile and reaches out to stroke my hair gently*

Comment

Kyran: no you can't stop it, will take now a while until she is through it..and will be painful...though I could lead you to where the two are now, if you wish to stay at her side *looks at them* I know she shouldn't feel bad for it but she does because she feels sad causing her friends trouble and to her, Aang; you using your energy to heal her is putting you in trouble because of her

Comment

*I look up at Kyran* If she's doing this because of me, I'd like to stay at her side. Though I wish...I wish she knew that just feeling a bit tired after healing her...well it made me feel I'd been useful. It was worth being a bit tired to feel like I'd finally succeeded at what I'd been trying to do...healing someone.

A- Aye, I'll go along as well. *he turns to me* Bu' Aang, Love, y're always useful. Y' make a wonderful doctor, even wi'out tha' silly device.

Comment

Working...
                                X