No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N-Steve*waves his right hand a little* it's just like giving you the gift of life, just that it's making me weak, since I have no life force stored to give back...so it will hurt a little, but not as much as it would when others are feeding on you.....

Comment

*he looks at Steve, and then Poet, then back to me, then closes his eyes*

I would be grateful if you could take some of the pain away, but I don't want you to harm your own life to help me.
      *He looks up at Poet*

I thank you for this, I know I haven't been the nicest person to Wraith in the past, but I understand now not all of them are cold blooded killers.

*he lies back down and looks to Steve*

I'm ready.
      sigpic

Comment

*N-Steve looks at me, I nod and he puts hs hand on Shep's chest* I know it hurts but try to relax *he closes his eyes to be able to concentrate more, to make his own life force go into Shep*

*I watch him as he stands there his hand still on Shep, seein the wound getting smaller and then close completely. I jumpforward to hold N-Steve, wwhos sinking down fainted and pale* Oh, I think hedid a bit too much of that...*.looks at Shep* are you feeling well now again at least?

I think we need Carson in here to have a look my Steve

(I got to go sorry, see you tomorrow, take good ccare of your Shep) *I leave, carrying Steve out with me* if he looks after him tomorrow it's be fine still

Comment

Bye Poet (and Steve)
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*I watch as Poet and Gabriel take Steve form the room, I want to go after them, but I also want to stay with Shep. I move to go after her, but Shep takes my hand to keep me with him.He gets out of the bed, not trace of effort in his movements*

Let them go, if they need our help, they will ask.

*I reach out and touch the now healed scar on his chest, it looks like it is months old now*

-He healed you completely?
            I think so, there is no pain at all, I feel strong.

-but Steve, he looked so drained.
            Poet and Gabriel know how to take care of him. *he leans down a bit and wraps his arms around me, l then lifts me up and kisses me.*

I have missed being able to do this.
            sigpic

Comment

A- *pokes his head around the door in confusion after seeing Poet and Gabriel carry Steve out* 'S everything alright-oh, I do suppose everythin's fine 'ere...but still do come later an' let me 'ave a look ta see that y' are truly healed, Lad...*backs out of the room and comes over to me, looking slightly baffled*

Comment

*A little while later Shep and I come out of our room.*

-A-Carson, can we go to the infirmary and get Shep checked out now please.
                *Shep has a grin on his face*
                I'm feeling really good, just need you to confirm what I already know.

*Aang whispers in my ear*
                "Aang"-Buttons, luv, check your buttons

*I look down*
                -Crap! *I turn away from everybody and redo them in the right order*
                sigpic

Comment

A- Aye Lad, come along an' let me 'ave a look. *he looks at Shep's wound and his jaw drops just a bit, but then he puts on the professional doctor persona* Aye, it all looks rightly healed. I'd say I could clear ye for active duty, Lad. Just stay out o' the line of Any explosions ye possibly can, he had everyone right scared for a wee bit there. *he smiles and gives Shep a friendly slap on the back* Ye good to go, Lad.

*I smile, relieved to see Shep at full strength* It's about time, I think

Comment

Active duty! Hear that Dell?
                    *He picks me up and swings me round*

-yeah, I hear it, every silver lining has a dark cloud.
                    sigpic

Comment

*I give Dell a sympathetic smile because I know she is already worrying for Shep's safety and he hasn't even gone off world yet* Well congrats Shep, good to see you back at full strength. *smile at him*

A- Aye, I'm guessin' Steve had somethin' ta do wi' this?

Comment

Yes, he healed me, I hope he is ok, he didn't look good when they left.
                        sigpic

Comment

A- He should be fine, Lad. Bit worn down but he should be fine.

*I hug Dell while the guys are talking* I know it will be hard to see him going on missions again, Luv. It will be hard for me to see A-Carson go as well, since he does go with Shep's team.

Comment

I will be hard, but I know he is much happier now, he was starting to get quite down in the dumps....you could tell by how much he was sleeping.

Hey, happy faces ok?! Lets go to the mess, I fancy seeing everyone.

-The mess sounds fun, coming Aang, A-Carson?
                            sigpic

Comment

We're coming for sure, could do with getting out of our quarters a while. *smiles*

A- Aye, tha' does sound good.

Comment

*the mess is quite crowded, and lots of people call greeting to us, we go sit down at a table with some food. Shep eats like he hasn't seen food for a week, but I just push it round my tray*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X