Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    That is what friends do for each other. I don't really have many friends. That's not something I'm good at.
    Well you know what? You've been a good friend to me

Sorry I vanished, my friend got here and asked me to go get food with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      Well you know what? You've been a good friend to me

Sorry I vanished, my friend got here and asked me to go get food with her.
      It's alright. And I appreciate the compliment. I'm going to have to be leaving soon, but I'll probably be back later on my kindle.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        Hi Aang, Sparky , Jae'a, and Poet.
        How' the gang today?

BTW, Shep seems to be getting stronger every day, and hurting less too. He danced for quite a while last night.
        I think he is due a check up at the infirmary today, will have to check on that and get back to you.
        Oh hello, we're doing well. I got distracted by the damn kilts again.

A- Aye, Shep is due for a check up t'day, Lass. Y'can bring 'im by later on though. *smile*

Comment

It's alright. And I appreciate the compliment. I'm going to have to be leaving soon, but I'll probably be back later on my kindle.

Okay, I'll see ya later then

Comment

Hi Dell, I feel bad

N-Steve: hello Dell, I am a little upset since poet is a lovely queen to me and I don't like her to feel bad
            Gabriel: hi Dell, I am sad because my queen hurts, too

Comment

Hey Dell! Glad Shep's feeling better!

See you later Sparky.
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'm not too bad Dell. Got an unwelcome visitor right now, so I've been slightly tetchy.

But otherwise, I'm pretty good.
                One day it might not be so unwelcome
                You have been doing a lot of writing just lately, that must feel good. I need too, but I just can't think in the story lines!

Oh hello, we're doing well. I got distracted by the damn kilts again.

A- Aye, Shep is due for a check up t'day, Lass. Y'can bring 'im by later on though. *smile*
                Damn kilts!
                I'll bring him down later then A-Carson, hes sleeping in at the moment...now that is something that doesn't happen often!

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                Hi Dell, I feel bad

N-Steve: hello Dell, I am a little upset since poet is a lovely queen to me and I don't like her to feel bad
                Gabriel: hi Dell, I am sad because my queen hurts, too
                I'm sorry you don't feel good Poet, I wish there was something I could do to help.
                Well I hope Steve and Gabriel are looking after you nicely Poet.

Me? I'm good, feel a bit at a loose end. There is nothing I need to do, but I feel like I should be doing something , if you get my meaning. I think I need to find some new music!
                sigpic

Comment

You have been doing a lot of writing just lately, that must feel good. I need too, but I just can't think in the story lines!
                  Characters being a little quiet for you? We still have to work on that one 'Bunny that we spoke about with our two OCs in the same story...

Damn kilts!
                  I'll bring him down later then A-Carson, hes sleeping in at the moment...now that is something that doesn't happen often!
                  Mhm, but I love the kilts.
                  A- Aye, don't wake the lad up then

I will be back in a bit, got to walk back to the dorm room, then got a long car ride home during which I will be online from the iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                    Hey Dell! Glad Shep's feeling better!

See you later Sparky.
                    Hi Jae'a It is good he is feeling better, he can get a bit antsy when he is laid up for to long

Characters being a little quiet for you? We still have to work on that one 'Bunny that we spoke about with our two OCs in the same story...

Mhm, but I love the kilts.
                    A- Aye, don't wake the lad up then

I will be back in a bit, got to walk back to the dorm room, then got a long car ride home during which I will be online from the iPhone
                    Yes, My characters and not talking to me, and I don't know why not!
                    Well if we can have a good chat about those bunnies that might kick start some thing!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Jae'a It is good he is feeling better, he can get a bit antsy when he is laid up for to long
                      Yeah still feel bad I kind of over whumped him there...

Yes, My characters and not talking to me, and I don't know why not!
                      Well if we can have a good chat about those bunnies that might kick start some thing!
                      I actually was hoping we could because I'm curious to see how this story will turn out... And I have an idea for the prequel bit I was going to write.

Comment

N-Steve: Of course, Dell we are taking care of our queen, but I think she wouldn't mind Carson to do that either, just to be sure that we don't do something wrong, I guess....

Comment

Yeah still feel bad I kind of over whumped him there...
                          I actually was hoping we could because I'm curious to see how this story will turn out... And I have an idea for the prequel bit I was going to write.
                          Not to worry Aang, I think he will be ok
                          Yes, I need to try and get my mind back into writing mode, and that sure would do it!

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                          N-Steve: Of course, Dell we are taking care of our queen, but I think she wouldn't mind Carson to do that either, just to be sure that we don't do something wrong, I guess....
                          I'm sure she wouldn't. It is just a shame that you two can't heal her the way you can yourselves she must be immune somehow.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Poet and I have been talking quietly away from every one else for a few minutes, then I take Poets hand and we go to the connecting door. I open it, and Poet, Gabriel and Steve go through and I follow and close the door behind us. I go over to the bed where Shep is still sleeping.*

-Honey, wake up for me, Poet it here,Steve wants to help you, will you let him?
                            Help me how?

-I'll let him tell you.
                            sigpic

Comment

N-Steve: Indeed it is shame, but what ever we try like that, is of no results We'll need to find a more human way to help her then

And you should do that quickly, my right hand just hurts so much right now, that it's actually a real pan to even open a bottle of water

*N-Steve & Gabriel look at me vry concerned* we will try as fast as we can, my queen

*N-Steve walks up to Shep slowly* I will just give you some of my own energy to make you feel better...if you want me to

Comment

*Shep sits up in bed, you can see it pains him to do it. he looks at each of us in turn, then back to me*

He's going to do what?
                                -He has offered to see if he can speed up your recovery. Will you let him try?

How will you do that Steve?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X