No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(back for bit. but will have to leave for dinner soon. going to "Sizzlers" do you have that in NZ?)

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    I don't know, my head hurts like a...you know what, and I'm glad I wasn't wearing stockings!
    *lift my skirt out of the way to reveal grazed knees.*
    I want you to take a look at her eye, it looks like she was in a bar fight!
    It does not!
    Alright lad, don't worry, I'll check her all over jus te be sure.
    *Carson looks at Dell, he pokes & prods, presses & pats her gently all over, seeing if she would wince at any other pain*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(sizzlers sausages on the BBQ....been there done that)

I feel a bit bruised on my back from how I landed when he threw me back, and I hit the wall, but apart from that is it really just my head. I think my knees just look a mess.
      sigpic

Comment

(On phone now. Heading to dinner)

*I pass Carsons med kit to him & he begins cleaning Dells knees*
        there jus a few bandaids. Not much I can do about ye back, but I can give ye some pain meds.

*wipes clean Dells bloody lip*
        ye lip will be fine, jus a bit tender. Now lets see ye eye... Aye looks like ye took a good beatin', but no permanent damage. Now heres ye pain meds, & some water.
        *hands her the meds & bottle of water, then looks at Shep*
        A nice masarge would do 'er good *turns & winks at Dell*
        ye all good now.

(Ok, sorry gotta go now. Back later)
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Lets leave the massage till later, we better find this damn computer so we can get out of here!
          Still got that key Aang

Sure do. *she hands it to Shep*

407, shouldn't be hard to find.
          Aang do you have some makeup in that amazing bag of yours?

What kind of woman leaves home without some?

*I shrug my shoulders* This one does.
          *I take the make up and small mirror (really must get me a bag like Aangs!), and plaster it on around my eye so no bruise shows*
          Ok guys and girls, time to cloak and lets get going.
          sigpic

Comment

(AHHHHH! I just spent the last 2 hours putting a movie together and had it almost done, and the bloody thing and went an pulled "an error" crap and I lost the lot!, where the hell did I put my gun, I going to blow the crappy thing away!
            Settle down, if you blow it away, you will never get to make another.
            fine by me!
            No it's not, and you know it.
            Ok, I want to make more, but not tonight. I think maybe I should go to bed, and start fresh tomorrow.
            Theres my girl, now come on shut the lap top down.
            Ok guys, looks like I'm going now. See you in the morning (afternoon for most of you))
            sigpic

Comment

Lets leave the massage till later, we better find this damn computer so we can get out of here!
              Still got that key Aang

Sure do. *she hands it to Shep*

407, shouldn't be hard to find.
              Aang do you have some makeup in that amazing bag of yours?

What kind of woman leaves home without some?

*I shrug my shoulders* This one does.
              *I take the make up and small mirror (really must get me a bag like Aangs!), and plaster it on around my eye so no bruise shows*
              Ok guys and girls, time to cloak and lets get going.
              *Shep noticing Dells handy work with the makeup*
              Ah, good as new. That's my girl
              *kisses Dell & then turns to Carson & I*

So where'd you guys come from? How long have you been with us?
              Now's no' tha time lad! Let's get goin'!

*Carson & I hold hands & activate our cloaks, then Shep & Aang activate theirs & stand either side of Dell, hooking their arms around Dell's & we all head off down the corridors*
              Last edited by McBecklover; 28 January 2013, 03:41 AM.

sigpic

Comment

(AHHHHH! I just spent the last 2 hours putting a movie together and had it almost done, and the bloody thing and went an pulled "an error" crap and I lost the lot!)
                (Oh no! Sorry to hear that! )

(Ok guys, looks like I'm going now. See you in the morning (afternoon for most of you))
                (aaww, ok. Good night Dell! Think I'll go watch NCIS before bed my self )

sigpic

Comment

(Btw Aang when you read this,)
                  Spoiler:
                  I think we need a "worried/concerned Carson" emote, coz these ones just doesn't do it, they look more sad than worried.

Perhaps for just "worried" use these eyes & the mouth of this & for "Very worried" have these eyes with this mouth

Also we have a "shocked" emote all ready, but that seems more like "Say what?!" sort of shock,
                  so what about "sad shocked" emote? having these eyes with this mouth
                  & a "scared shocked" emote having these eyes and this mouth

Just a thought

sigpic

Comment

Wowee, you guys are good at this!

Colin Frishwick (wondeer if Jae'a knows the name/)
                    Doesn't sound familiar. Should it? (I'm a little tired today, so my brain's not functioning quite at normal capacity! )
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      (Btw Aang when you read this,)
                      Spoiler:
                      I think we need a "worried/concerned Carson" emote, coz these ones just doesn't do it, they look more sad than worried.

Perhaps for just "worried" use these eyes & the mouth of this & for "Very worried" have these eyes with this mouth

Also we have a "shocked" emote all ready, but that seems more like "Say what?!" sort of shock,
                      so what about "sad shocked" emote? having these eyes with this mouth
                      & a "scared shocked" emote having these eyes and this mouth

Just a thought
                      (Good morning, Beck..I fell asleep last night, so Dell kept me going after Carson patched her up...)

Hmm I'll see what I can do, just as soon as I'm not in class

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        (Good morning, Beck..I fell asleep last night, so Dell kept me going after Carson patched her up...)

Hmm I'll see what I can do, just as soon as I'm not in class
                        (ok . well im off! Night!)

sigpic

Comment

Good night

Oh and Hi Jae'a! Didn't see you there

...Is it bad that I felt like a total bad-ass last night when Shep & I were rescuing Dell? I dunno, somehow I felt amazing being the one to control the rescue operation... (oh and Sam being above the planet was sheer luck...was expecting Caldwell...but Sam's better)

Comment

Hi ladies. Apologies for the abrupt leaving, my mom cut me off from the internet with no warning whatsoever!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi Sparky, it's alright I did wonder but Mums do that sometimes. Mine is convinced that the internet is the root of all my problems in my life. *eye roll*

But then she thinks it's cute when I Skype call any of my friends and she gets up in the screen and goes "HI FRIEND NICE TO SEE YOU!" *face-palm*

Comment

I don't have Skype. Which is a good thing in my house!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X