Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:16pm here. 11:16am -tomorrow morning- where Dell is

Comment

it's 11.18pm here, so if I am suddenly off I have gone to bed, I hate sleeping but I know Carson said once it's something important and necessary

Comment

Ahh that explains it

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          it's 11.18pm here, so if I am suddenly off I have gone to bed, I hate sleeping but I know Carson said once it's something important and necessary
          Ok Poet, we will miss you, but sleep is important...isn't it Aang!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            Ok Poet, we will miss you, but sleep is important...isn't it Aang!
            *cough sputter* Um yes, sleep is very important!

Comment

Though I am not off yet

Comment

Ok here goes!

*we head out the door to the corridor, which is still empty*

Ok, give me a mo, got to get something *go to the door back into the party*
                It's crowed in there, so I'll just take Shep with me, you guys wait here, I won't be long.
                * we walk over to the bar, and wait for the bar man*
                "barman"What can I get you
                Can I have a bottle of bubbles and 2 glasses please?
                "barman"Certainly, who do I charge that too?
                Room 407

"barman" 407. You take care there miss, I don't think he is looking for a lasting relationship. He has had a number of different girls to his room in the time he has been with us, never the same one twice.

Thanks I will bear that in mind.
                *head back to the door and the others*
                We going to take time out for a drink?

More cover my dear, watch and learn.

*we head down the corridor and come to the stairs that lead up to the guest rooms....there is a guard at the bottom.*

"Guard" Sorry ma'am guest quarters are private.

Mr Rollings has asked me to go up to his room and wait for him. *I wave the bottle and glasses in one hand and the room key in the other,and give him a dazzling smile*

"Guard" Oh, I see, on you go then......lucky Ba*^ard *last bit is heard as I head on up*
                sigpic

Comment

*I am back to my usual spot at Dell's side as we head up the stairs* Very clever with the bubbles there, of course, should have known. *I whisper to her* *quiet footsteps behind me tell me that Beck and Carson are with us still as well and I can't help but smile at how Dell returning to Earth for a mission turned into five of us handling that mission together, like a true SG team*

Comment

You would think in a place like this they would have a elevator.

They do, but it has a lift operator and isn't big enough for all of us.

Can I ask how you know that?

Best not. this is not my first mission remember, probably won't be my last.

Oh yes it will be, I'll make sure of it.

How do you think you will manage that?

Best not ask!
                    sigpic

Comment

*invisible face-palm* Shepppp don't do anything we'll all regret, alright? Besides if she ever does have to go on a mission, we will never let her go alone. And no more splitting up. You know, I almost decided not to come with you, Dell...I was going to stay on Atlantis with A-Carson...But I dunno, I had this gut feeling you'd need help, that I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I let you come here alone. And I do not ignore gut feelings, not since...*she goes silent, thinking about what almost happened last time she didn't take a gut feeling seriously*

Comment

I'm glad you came Aang, I couldn't have got this far without you, without any of you, I'd be dead by now if you weren't here. And you would never learn how it had happened if you stayed on Atlantis, hell you may never have been told I died at all.

Thanks for getting that open Aang, you saved Dells life right there!

*I turn to look in Aangs direction, even though I know I can't see her.*
                        I owe you my life, anything you ever need, just ask, I'd move heaven and earth for you!

*Ahh, the 4th floor at last*
                        sigpic

Comment

Pop in for give you this link:

http://amandaraesmith.com/gallery/va...gillion?page=1

Comment

Aang are you still here, guess not!
                            sigpic

Comment

*reaches around Dell to feel around for Shep's shoulder and squeeze gently* You know I'd do anything for Dell, and by extension that means I'd do anything for you as well Shep. I'd never have let myself live it down if I'd not been able to get that bloody door open and save her. Both because she's my big Sis and because I know how much you love her...it'd break my heart to see anything happen to either of you.

*I move my hand from Shep's shoulder to Dell's* And you...I couldn't imagine being back on Atlantis without you. As far as I'm concerned, a sister does whatever the hell she has to do in order to protect her sister. I did what I had to do. *sort of half hugs Dell as we reach the 4th floor* And I have a freaking Mary Poppins bag here that seems to save our asses every time something goes wrong. *I glance down at my bag and laugh*

(Oh hey Aang feels clever, she's figured out how to make a video )

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                Aang are you still here, guess not!
                                Sorry! I was working on something in Windows Movie Maker. *snorts at the program for a moment*

Comment

Working...
                                X