Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREEAAAAKING.

I am so bloody proud of this latest sketch...and I can't even tell you here on the thread what I just drew because it needs to stay a secret. But so bloody proud of it.

So now just got to add color to this, finish the fic I'm writing....and I'm all set....and then none of it can see the light of day here until the time is right. And I really wish I didn't have to wait but I do.

Comment

Aw, a secret? Booo!
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well technically I could tell you in a PM...and explain why I can't show it on the thread yet...but it's hell knowing the one person I want to tell the most, I can't tell yet...gah!!

Comment

Oh, don't worry about it. I'm very patient. I just like seeing your stuff.
          Who is it you can't tell?
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*Gabriel walks in alone* oh you could tell me Aang and I'll keep it secret, no oone gets things out of me so easily
            Spoiler:
            Carson, do you know what I could do, to make me hurt to get my queens attention again...I mean if I would do something to make me hurt much, without the wound healing fast, she'd surely be worried and not looking at that Steve anymore

Comment

Ahm, the one I can't tell or show it to is Dell...which is what makes it so hard. See, working on surprises for her birthday so...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                Ahm, the one I can't tell or show it to is Dell...which is what makes it so hard. See, working on surprises for her birthday so...
                oh I see, but I may tell my queen that may I, Aang? I mean if she's interested in me again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                  *Gabriel walks in alone* oh you could tell me Aang and I'll keep it secret, no oone gets things out of me so easily
                  Spoiler:
                  Carson, do you know what I could do, to make me hurt to get my queens attention again...I mean if I would do something to make me hurt much, without the wound healing fast, she'd surely be worried and not looking at that Steve anymore
                  Oh Gabriel...I believe that's true...

Spoiler:
                  A- I don't think ye need to hurt y'self to get her attention, Lad. She cares a lot about ye. After all, doesna' she always come back to ye after she's had her fill lookin' at the other Wraith? My Aang even slips off now an' again to have a look at Sheppard, but as long as I know she'll be back, I do na' worry. I do wish I could help ye, but I canna do harm to another living being, human or Wraith alike. No' anymore. *he sighs* But I can tell ye that Poet will nev'r truly leave ye for another Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    oh I see, but I may tell my queen that may I, Aang? I mean if she's interested in me again.....
                    Yes, you may tell your Queen that, when she comes back to you

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      Aye, I am eager to see the outcome of this mission & also to get back to our normal lives safe in the city. I kinda miss Rodney about now. Is that weird? And of course, we are missing our little Abby

(sorry I disappeared. I kinda mentioned to Dell, that someone should write down everything about this mission as we go along. Shoulda kept my mouth shut. She volunteered me to do. lol. So I am going back to the moment you first mention the cloaks to Dell when you had snuck off world to test them & i'm typing up everything from then on until its over. Its only a rough jot down of notes atm. But will become a fanfic at some point as I mentioned to Dell. A communal GateWorld fanfic )
                      Copy and paste my dear, copy and paste!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      Yay, I do love that part. I may not be paying much attention to the movie, then Paulys part comes up & I'm all like Shhhh! Shhh! Shh! Pauly's on!

Btw Hi Jae'a! (I'm not actually here, neither is Aang)

Btw Aang how the hell does A-Carson know my Carson & I are with you lot? when you lot yeh selves don't know we're there? Is very confused. How does he know?
                      Hadn't noticed that yet.

Sorry Beck, I forgot to mention Photoshop is a pain in the ass if you don't know how to use it. But if it's any better, I can't work GIMP or PSP for my life. Dell takes pride in the fact that she can work GIMP and I can't

Perhaps that would be a good idea. MS Word would be lovely to have for at least formatting the story a bit...
                      I have to have one thing I'm good at!

Um, I do read this stuff you know!.....And I read minds! (remember that little fact?)

Beck! Don't talk Paul into coming to Armageddon this year, I won't be here. Sort it for next year, and come stay with me and we will go see him together!.....no body else heard that did they? No? Good!
                      sigpic

Comment

(Ahem OK time to sort this out if I have it right)

*Shep and I came through the metal detectors and I am trying to keep from laughing at the guards going batty* *We catch up to Dell, I put a hand on her arm and Shep a hand on her back again* *whispers* We're here, Dell. Oh and let's find a safe spot for me to return the gun and nerd stick without being noticed...

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          I have to have one thing I'm good at!
                          Well you do, so enjoy it...until I teach myself how to use GIMP that is...

Um, I do read this stuff you know!.....And I read minds! (remember that little fact?)
                          Yes but I bet you still haven't worked out what I've done

Beck! Don't talk Paul into coming to Armageddon this year, I won't be here. Sort it for next year, and come stay with me and we will go see him together!.....no body else heard that did they? No? Good!
                          Um, I do read this stuff you know! Hating being across the damn planet from you right about now. *facepalm*

Comment

if you say so, Carson, I really hope she does come back *glances at him with a heartbreaking look, while the light reveals a tear sparkling in his eye*

Comment

( I would love to do this right now, but in the words of Bella, "I have to take a human moment")
                              (BTW, I spent a bit of time wondering where I could put a gun while wearing that dress...handbag.... face-palm!)
                              sigpic

Comment

(Hold on a moment. TELL ME you did not just quote...Oh Dell...you quoted Twilight...*dies a little inside because of the sparkling vampires* I can't...I can't. Twilight...no. That doesn't even. I can't. Uh-uh. *head desk*)
                                (As for the gun/handbag, I have TWO guns on me at the mo, one's in the handbag and the other, I've slipped a holster on my leg under my own dress to hang onto the second one...)

Comment

Working...
                                X