X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*eating ice cream without syrup*
    Mmm much better with out syrup, nasty stuff that
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

* I finish my pancake and sit back and watch as everyone keeps eating*
      Mmm, good, you make these Abby?
      Abbyyes, but I had a bit of help.
      sigpic

Comment

(btw if your not asleep already Aang, I love you fic That was A-Carson & you getting sick. When your Carson is sick, doesn't my Carson step in to help? Or was he & I on holiday at this point? )
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Well they are quite yummy, think we have a wee Sheff here *smiles at Abby*
          Aye, what a great cook *also smiles at Abby*

sigpic

Comment

Well folks, it has been lovely sharing your breakfast with you, but as Aang pointed out as she left, it is late here too...1.25am to be exact (sorta). I'm sorry I'm going to have to go home to bed. You Carsons will be ok with the dishes won't you?
            *I stand and take my plate out to the kitchen, and head to the hole in the wall*
            Wait up, after what happened last night, I'm coming with you!
            *wait for him to drop his plate in the sink, then he comes and takes my hand*
            Bye Beck, Carson's and Abby, have a lovely day!
            *and we leave*
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, ok Dell, Good night, bye Shep! *waves as they leave*

Aye, bye Dell, bye Sheppard
              A- Aye, gnight
              Abby: Bye Mr Sheppard & Miss Dell! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

*Dishes are done & after having moved to the couch, Abby fell asleep in Uncle Carson's lap, with a sleeping Aang snuggled into his side, her head resting on his shoulder & A-Carson himself has nodded off, with his head leaning against Aang's*

Aaawww look at the tree of them, they fell asleep together
                Aye *smiles* we should get Abby to 'er bed
                Yes, do you mind taking her? And I will get a blanket for these two
                Not at tall love

*Carson carefully pick's Abby up off her Uncle's lap. I kiss her forehead & then kiss Carson on the lips*
                Thanks love

*Carson leaves to put Abby to bed, as I walk to the cupboard & get a blanket, then return & place it over A-Carson & Aang*

*Carson returns moments later & I've decided to put a dvd on & had sat down on the spare couch. I then grab the remote to turn down the volume as so not to wake the others & Carson joins me on the couch*
                NCIS?
                Yep, thought we could catch up on season 9, only 3 episodes left
                Sound's great

*we cuddle up together & I press play*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                  (btw if your not asleep already Aang, I love you fic That was A-Carson & you getting sick. When your Carson is sick, doesn't my Carson step in to help? Or was he & I on holiday at this point? )
                  (Aye, usually your Carson would step in an' help me deal with the stubborn bugger, but you two were on holiday, Abby had just come back from boarding school and you had taken some time off for a vacation on the mainland, so leaving my Carson and I in charge of the infirmary, which is why -my- Carson was working three solid shifts in a row, usually it looks as if there's always Carson there because there's two of them, but this time it was only mine...I tried to tell him to let me take a shift on my own...he'd worked the first shift alone and the second and third alongside me, but I wish he'd taken the third shift off. He's just not good with taking time off since...well...he doesn't like spending time off IN the city and I couldn't go to the mainland with him if I was working.)

Comment

*she wakes up snuggled into Carson's side, with one of his arms around her and his head leaning on hers* *giggles gently so as not to disturb the sleeping Carson and turns her head just slightly so she can see his peaceful sleeping face*

A- *feels Aang moving and slowly wakes up* 'Mornin' Luv...

Good mornin' yourself, sleepyhead, it's almost noon here! *kisses him gently as he moves off of her*

A- Aye, we were up all bloody night, I remember now. How do ye do that wi'out losin' yer mind, Love? *smiles at me sleepily and kisses me*

Hey you saw, I lose my mind when I -don't- have GateWorld

Comment

Hey Aang! Another new sig-av set, huh?
                      I love it.
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yeah...

The particularly sad part about this one is that the words are lyrics from a *shiver* Hannah Montana song...I thought it would never come to that but I heard it somewhere the other day and the words stuck with me...

Comment

Oh... *feels nauseous now...*

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            Oh... *feels nauseous now...*

I'm sort of agreeing with you, but it's slightly better as she sang it as a duet with David Archuleta and him, I do like.
                            Although I am half tempted to make yet another set without the Hannah lyrics...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              (Aye, usually your Carson would step in an' help me deal with the stubborn bugger, but you two were on holiday, Abby had just come back from boarding school and you had taken some time off for a vacation on the mainland, so leaving my Carson and I in charge of the infirmary, which is why -my- Carson was working three solid shifts in a row, usually it looks as if there's always Carson there because there's two of them, but this time it was only mine...I tried to tell him to let me take a shift on my own...he'd worked the first shift alone and the second and third alongside me, but I wish he'd taken the third shift off. He's just not good with taking time off since...well...he doesn't like spending time off IN the city and I couldn't go to the mainland with him if I was working.)
                              Now I feel bad, that we took that holiday. If we stayed, maybe A-Carson wouldn't have been so under the pressure & hadn't got sick *sad face*

(by the way "Donovan" was my pops last name )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                I'm sort of agreeing with you, but it's slightly better as she sang it as a duet with David Archuleta and him, I do like.
                                Although I am half tempted to make yet another set without the Hannah lyrics...
                                Could you make a special one for me? please? *begs*
                                Coz not very long now until I can wear a custom avi!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X