X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, what are you planning Aang?
    sigpic

Comment

...I just wanted to sit on Carson's lap and that's kind of hard when Abby's here because with her parents still asleep, her next choice is 'Uncle Carson' *Carson sits down and I sit on his lap, except I am facing him*

...And I also thought it might be a bit less awkward for Dell if Beck's 8 year old daughter wasn't right here watching her right now *looks up at Dell* We didn't mean to make it awkward for you, we were just happy to finally see you two kiss Don't worry about us minding, you see how Carson and I behave when everyone's here, we're always clingy to each other and kissing and all that...

A- Aye, we don't hold back much ourselves. An' I'm sorry as well if we made ye feel awkward, Dell. *smiles at Dell* *looks back down to me and kisses me*

Comment

um got to go, laptops ready, back in an hour or so!
        sigpic

Comment

Yay *waves* Do come back once you have your laptop!

Comment

*looks at Carson before getting up and going to find Abby* Abby, sweetie, you can come back now

Abby: That was fast, Auntie Aang! *giggles as she runs out and climbs up to sit on Carson's lap*

Sweetie, I think your parents might be waking up soon...I thought I heard them rustling around.

Abby: Yay, Mum and Daddy! *she smiles and gets all excited* I want to tell them all about Miss Dell and Sheppard's kiss!

Comment

(Haha Abby is so cute, I love my daughter sorry won't be to much longer until im home & get on my laptop. Just finishing lunch, then I have to walk to the bus station & catch it home)
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(She is adorable. I'm actually having a blast writing for her tonight Though you might notice, she's picked up a wee bit of her Father and her Uncle's accent somehow...it just kind of happened but it was too cute to undo...In case you're wondering, she's been an angel for A-Carson and I to watch today And I should be here when you get to your laptop, I think. At least I hope. Only midnight here, so I should still be up...)

Comment

(nearly home)
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Yayy can't wait! Oh look and Dell's online! Wonder if she's got her laptop?)

Comment

Wow that was quick, I only just got here!
                      There is nothing on my laptop, it is all brand new, except the casing. I have stuff in a file labled back up, but don't know how to get it to where I can use it!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Shep comes up to me and wraps his arms around me*
                        Thought you would never get back
                        Sorry, I couldn't remember the password to get connected to the internet.
                        next time take me with you
                        Ok*smiles up at him*
                        sigpic

Comment

(im home )

sigpic

Comment

Well Dell, I can help sort you out a little. Like I said in the PM, it's really a matter of dragging things back to their usual spots.

I mean I did it this morning with my Dad's external hard drive and iTunes. It's really pretty easy.

(Yey Beck )

Comment

itunes, I'm having a real problem there!
                              open it and I get lines of coad!
                              If I plug the ipod in would that restore it all?
                              sigpic

Comment

*Carson & I get woken up by Abby coming in & jumping on the bed*
                                Abby: Mummy! Daddy! Get up now, Mrs Dell & Mr Sheppard are here! *giggle* they were kissing before, then Uncle Carson & Aunty Aang did too! Its was so sweet! I want to do that one day!
                                Not anytime time soon ye not lass! By tha way good mornin' to ye, where's me hug miss? *Abby hugs Carson then me & we get up & get dressed while still talking to Abby*

Hmm I may have a word with your Aunty & Mrs Dell *shakes head*

Abby: Come on, come on!
                                Aye, where coming wee lass, come ye self!

haha, why don't you let Aunty know we are up & coming out, ok?

Abby:
                                Ok! *rushes out*

*soon as Abby leaves, Carson grabs me & we kiss passionately*

Mornin meh gorgeous
                                Morning my love *stares lovingly into his blue eyes*

Shall we?
                                Yes, lets go

*we leave our quarters*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X