Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    It's 12:45am here But I'm gonna be up for like two more hours at least, I don't need to wake up early tomorrow that I know of
    Lol, yeah i stayed up till 4:30am
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      Lol, yeah i stayed up till 4:30am
      You know I made 5:30am last night I was having fun and I didn't want to leave. But I think perhaps I need to not stay up until 5:30 this time...

Comment

Prob a good idea lol. Though i cant make any promises
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I don't make promises about when I'll go to bed myself

Goodness. It's quiet tonight without Dell, but at least she's getting some writing done, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            I don't make promises about when I'll go to bed myself

Goodness. It's quiet tonight without Dell, but at least she's getting some writing done, I suppose.
            Woops, i didn't know you replied! :s

sigpic

Comment

I suppose she is, but she still knows when you are staying up to late!
              So if you haven't fallen to sleep at your computer already, go to bed.
              BTW, I wasn't here, you didn't see me...1602 word count so far.....only about 58 pages to go!
              Last edited by Dellruby; 30 November 2012, 10:40 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Dell! What time is it for Aang now?

sigpic

Comment

Almost 3am! I'm betting she is asleep in front of a laptop somewhere!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah perhaps, shes been quite for ages, I can't find her. Then again i am on my phone.
                    Aang if you read this; mother says go to bed! & so does big sis! (Me)

sigpic

Comment

To True blue!
                      I have to go again, Dh is about to catch me not writing, he will make me do the dishes!
                      Oh, yeah, and my beta just about caught me to, what does she have eyes in my keyboard or something?!
                      good night Aang.
                      And Good night to you too Beck!
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Dell was right, I fell asleep in front of my computer...heh....SO, I think I'm gonna' go to bed in that case.

Good night McBeck & Dell!!

Comment

*runs back in*

Good night Carson!! *runs up and kisses Carson on the cheek*

Good night, Love! *kisses me on the cheek*

*grabs her Cuddly Carson plushie and runs off to bed*

Comment

Good night Aang! have sweet dreams of kissing a certain hot Scot

sigpic

Comment

I see you are gone to now Beck.
                              oh well, I should go to bed, but Shep is going to rub my back first, so I'll be going now.
                              Sweet dreams you lot!
                              Coming Shep!
                              *skips off happily*
                              Last edited by Dellruby; 01 December 2012, 08:26 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm here, had to put up xmas tree & lights & decorate the house

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X