Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *Carson comes over to give me a hug*



    Mmmm now that's warm...

    Comment


      Hi back, yep, don't tell anyone, Dr Who fan from way back...I have a Tardis key ring, and bird feeder, and book and postcards, and noise maker, and a sonic screwdriver!
      Probably more, but can't think...oh yeah diary.
      Next year I will do Atlantis diary!
      sigpic

      Comment


        And Carson needs a Xmas hat too!
        Maybe this pic?

        or this?
        (from Christmas Magic )

        or maybe this?
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

        sigpic

        Comment


          Okay okay McBeck, I'll do a holiday Carson too! That is, once I'm done staring at his eyes. Dammit! *brain cell is exploding*

          Comment


            Hey that first one already looks Christmassy!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Hi back, yep, don't tell anyone, Dr Who fan from way back...I have a Tardis key ring, and bird feeder, and book and postcards, and noise maker, and a sonic screwdriver!
              Probably more, but can't think...oh yeah diary.
              Next year I will do Atlantis diary!
              lol, I have a heap of Doctor Who stuff as I'm a mad whovian
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

              sigpic

              Comment


                7 23am, it's time to get up!
                but it is Sunday, and you are already up?
                Sunday is work day in my world, and I did kinda get up early, just before 6am, thought I would try and catch some night people!
                sigpic

                Comment


                  I'm also a Trekie.....what can I say, always wanted to 'get out there' and see what's what!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    *drops back in*

                    Never seen Dr. Who (*waits for everyone to start in on me*) but I am a bit of a Trekkie m'self

                    Comment


                      Hey look, page 2000.
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

                      sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

                      Comment


                        Morning Jae'a. (hey think I have worked out a trick to get your name right, watch this space and let me know if I slip up)
                        Woo 2000 !!!!!!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          *drops back in*

                          Never seen Dr. Who (*waits for everyone to start in on me*) but I am a bit of a Trekkie m'self
                          NEVER SEEN DOCTOR WHO???!! Where have you been? You don't know what your missing! lol
                          I'm also a Trekkie My fav is Voyager I love Seven of Nine & the Borg.
                          *chants*
                          WE ARE THE BORG, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, YOUR INDIVIDUAL INTELLIGENCE WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            NEVER SEEN DOCTOR WHO???!! Where have you been? You don't know what your missing! lol
                            I'm also a Trekkie My fav is Voyager I love Seven of Nine & the Borg.
                            *chants*
                            WE ARE THE BORG, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, YOUR INDIVIDUAL INTELLIGENCE WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...
                            I haven't watched much Doctor Who either, a few episodes here and there, but for the most part, haven't watched it.
                            Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

                            Comment


                              All that and Dell hasn't even seen Santa-Shep yet...

                              YAY PAGE 2000!!!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
                                I haven't watched much Doctor Who either, a few episodes here and there, but for the most part, haven't watched it.
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X