Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post
    I can sing lead as long as I have some form of back-up
    me and the air guitar, we'll be a hit!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      me and the air guitar, we'll be a hit!
      Where'd Sparky go? Also, can we take Carson and Shep along when we go on tour?

Comment

And do you think our favourite Scotsman on the bagpipes?
        Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
          And do you think our favourite Scotsman on the bagpipes?
          How did I not think of that? Sounds like a wonderful idea to me

Comment

They better come with us when we go on tour, other wise we would have no reason to be sappy!
            Shep plays the guitar!
            sigpic

Comment

Where'd Sparky go?
              don't know, but maybe the same thing happened to her as just did to me, internet kicked me off and closed down, couldn't even get FB
              I'm back though, no need to panic! (that was scary!)
              sigpic

Comment

They better come with us when we go on tour, other wise we would have no reason to be sappy!
                Shep plays the guitar!
                Oh right! I temporarily forgot! I guess I was too wrapped up messing around with the Carson smilies I found xD
                He does? Oh right! So Shep on guitar, Carson on bagpipes...you on back up and air guitar...me singing lead...now where did Sparky get off to?

Comment

don't know, but maybe the same thing happened to her as just did to me, internet kicked me off and closed down, couldn't even get FB
                  I'm back though, no need to panic! (that was scary!)
                  Oh my! I've had that happen before--thankfully I can usually fix it though. Or I sit here cursing at my laptop until it starts co-operating again.

Comment

Oh my! I've had that happen before--thankfully I can usually fix it though. Or I sit here cursing at my laptop until it starts co-operating again.
                    and that works does it?
                    sigpic

Comment

and that works does it?
                      Seems to work most of the time... *pets her laptop that is working perfectly right now aside from the fact that I can't type worth a darn tonight for some reason*

Comment

It's a little dead round here just now isn't it?
                        sigpic

Comment

If you are looking for me, I'm just over at FB playing 40 thieves.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry--Got to reading a fanfiction.

Also just a small rant on fanfictions that involve Carson as a main character. I love that people write Carson based fics, believe me, but I don't like how either it's the real Carson and he's so haunted by his past mistakes or badly injured or otherwise whumped or it's the clone Carson being whumped the same way...it's like dude...I like some whump now and again but at least let my favorite Scottish doctor have ONE or TWO fics that are happy...and don't include Carson/Rodney slash...I don't ship those two. Nothing against anyone who does, but they're best friends, not lovers in my eyes :/

Comment

Just wait till mine is done. He has a pretty big roll as it is turning out, and he is the one in control it seems ! No whump or ship for him, can't say the same for the rest though.

he must have lost his razor!
                              sigpic

Comment

Eeee! Scruffy Carson *thunk*

Also, I like the sound of that fic then Sounds like fun. Admittedly this one's turning slightly amusing. Clone Carson's just been through his first post-mission physical at the Infirmary and he's just made a bigger fuss over Keller doing a blood test on him than all of the other team members ever have! LOL! I knew there was a reason that the Carson(s) in my fiction had an aversion to needles...!

Comment

Working...
                                X