Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night Sparky!

Oi silly digital TV. Pain in my butt to hook up.

Comment

Well I suppose it's me, McBeck and Carson again

Comment

Hi Carson! Hi Aang!
        Hello love, my favorite ladies!
        Aaww I love you Carson! Your so sweet!
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hiya McBeck How did I know you were here? I guess Carson's favorite ladies just know each other that well

Comment

Forgive me if i'm delayed with replies, will be on my phone soon, as parents & I are going out for lunch, food shopping & some xmas shopping. I don't want to go out, but there will be food, so eh. But I will be on my phone so I can still talk
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Ah that's okay I've been super slow all afternoon. Actually I fell asleep for several hours for no reason and then since I woke up, I've been an hour's car ride to get home and 2 hours at my mom's friend's house hooking up their new digital TV. And then the ride home from there. And now I'll be slow again for a little bit.

Comment

That wouldn't be coz u stayed up till 5:30 the other night would it?
                By the way, im now on my phone, so now im on a tiny little screen

sigpic

Comment

Now why would you think that? It's not my fault I didn't want to leave poor Carson behind to handle you all by himself!

Ugh I know that feeling too well. Yuck, phone screens are too small for this

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    Now why would you think that? It's not my fault I didn't want to leave poor Carson behind to handle you all by himself!

Ugh I know that feeling too well. Yuck, phone screens are too small for this
                    Aye, they are! Have to keep backspacing when i hit the wrong letters! (I have an iphone)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      Aye, there are! Have to keep backspacing when i hit the wrong letters! (I have an iphone)
                      I have an iPhone as well. I absolutely DESPISE auto-correct!

Comment

And is to hard to do the pauly smilies

sigpic

Comment

Have to refresh the page after every post, to make sure i don't miss any of your replies. Grr

sigpic

Comment

I know I can only do the typical smilies on my iPhone and I can squeak out a when my phone doesn't auto correct his name...Heh.

e/ yep that too, and quoting is a pain from the phone as well.

Comment

So what time is it for you? Its 1:43pm for me

sigpic

Comment

It's 12:45am here But I'm gonna be up for like two more hours at least, I don't need to wake up early tomorrow that I know of

Comment

Working...
                                X